Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Yea. the last time i saw him play was EPL pre-season . than injured for very long .

BUT i can assure you that he is way better than Abalone.
    stunner. maybe abalone together with dirty kite n raf999 are a threesome act.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Fowler makes Fury switch

February 4, 2009

North Queensland Fury have completed the capture of former England striker Robbie Fowler for their debut A-League season.

A free agent following his recent departure from Premier League club Blackburn Rovers, Fowler had been chased by the fledgling Australian club as well as several teams in China.

But Fury chairman Don Matheson has announced the 33-year-old has signed to play for the club when it joins the league along with Gold Coast United later this year.

Fowler had previously seen a proposed move to Sydney FC fall through in 2007 but the former Liverpool striker confirmed he will be heading Down Under.

"I had nothing but good things to tell my family about the football side of things and the lifestyle opportunities North Queensland can offer us," Fowler said.

"From a football perspective, everything Fury coach Ian Ferguson put on the table and showed me was first class and the enthusiasm and drive of everyone at the club is fantastic.

"It's a huge decision for my family but it's also an opportunity to continue my football career in a truly wonderful part of the world."

Ferguson was delighted with Fowler`s signing.

"I've admired him as a player for a long time and it's just fantastic to have him signed," he said.

"Robbie is more than just a goal scorer - although he certainly knows where the net is - he links up play and he knows how to position himself to get other players involved.

"I knew he was serious about our offer when he came to Townsville. There was a real commitment shown by flying out to meet personally with us and to see the facilities and the lifestyle we're able to offer him and his family."

BENITEZ BELIEVES IN REDS RESERVES

Posted 04/02/09 06:49

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez insists the Reds will not be reliant on Fernando Torres for the remainder of the season following Robbie Keane's return to Tottenham.

The Republic of Ireland striker went back to White Hart Lane on transfer deadline day in a reported 12million initial deal, just six months after he had gone the other way for around 8million more.

His departure has led some to question how Benitez's team would cope with the prolonged absence of Torres, given the apparent paucity of alternatives in the Anfield striking department.

But the Liverpool boss insists he has the resources in his squad to cope without his fellow Spaniard.

"I do not think it was a gamble to sell Robbie," Benitez said.

"If Fernando Torres is injured we have Dirk Kuyt, Ryan Babel, David Ngog and if we need other players we have good youngsters in the reserves, Dani Pacheco and Krisztian Nemeth. While Yossi Benayoun can play as a second striker.

"We did not have time to sign a replacement so we have not got a new, big name, but we do have quality."

Benitez - who is likely to field the same XI who defeated Chelsea 2-0 on Sunday in Wednesday night's FA Cup fourth-round replay with Everton at Goodison Park - defended his decision to let the Irishman leave.

He said: "Robbie needed to play, he needed to have confidence and he was not playing at the level that we know.

"He may not have settled down working with other players and systems. Sometimes a good player cannot perform in a different team. He was not doing as well as he could do.

"Maybe he did not have the understanding with other players, and sometimes it is difficult to play in a top side."

Benitez added: "We had to make decisions. We had to do it at this moment. If we had waited until the summer it would have been bad for him and bad for the club because the fee would have dropped.

"He did not ask to leave, and leaving Liverpool is not easy. But we were talking with his agent and people at Tottenham, in the end we knew it had to be done."

Benitez, meanwhile, has no special plan to counter the set-piece threat of Everton's Tim Cahill in Wednesday night's match.

Liverpool have been caught out twice by Cahill in the two Merseyside derbies last month, both 1-1 draws at Anfield in the league and cup, with the Australian scoring one goal and creating another from Everton set-plays.

Benitez, who prefers a zonal marking system, has been criticised for not taking the precaution of man-marking Cahill.

But he said: "We always work on how to stop our opponents' set-pieces, and I know Everton have had some success with theirs.

"But sometimes a team can have 20 corners and not score, or just score with one. It is hard to control everything.

"Tim Cahill has done well, but I am not sure about man-marking him. You see many goals scored from set-pieces when players are marked, it is no guarantee."

Wednesday night's winners will be at home to either Aston Villa or Doncaster in the next round.

Yea. the last time i saw him play was EPL pre-season . than injured for very long .

waiting for insua to come back from national duty. aurelio a bit shaky after coming back from injury.

if torres is out, our season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Fowler makes Fury switch

February 4, 2009

North Queensland Fury have completed the capture of former England striker Robbie Fowler for their debut A-League season.

A free agent following his recent departure from Premier League club Blackburn Rovers, Fowler had been chased by the fledgling Australian club as well as several teams in China.

But Fury chairman Don Matheson has announced the 33-year-old has signed to play for the club when it joins the league along with Gold Coast United later this year.

Fowler had previously seen a proposed move to Sydney FC fall through in 2007 but the former Liverpool striker confirmed he will be heading Down Under.

"I had nothing but good things to tell my family about the football side of things and the lifestyle opportunities North Queensland can offer us," Fowler said.

"From a football perspective, everything Fury coach Ian Ferguson put on the table and showed me was first class and the enthusiasm and drive of everyone at the club is fantastic.

"It's a huge decision for my family but it's also an opportunity to continue my football career in a truly wonderful part of the world."

Ferguson was delighted with Fowler`s signing.

"I've admired him as a player for a long time and it's just fantastic to have him signed," he said.

"Robbie is more than just a goal scorer - although he certainly knows where the net is - he links up play and he knows how to position himself to get other players involved.

"I knew he was serious about our offer when he came to Townsville. There was a real commitment shown by flying out to meet personally with us and to see the facilities and the lifestyle we're able to offer him and his family."
    good for him

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    good for him

dun talk about that chao sng abalone

question! how u guys call mascherano and alonso??

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    definitely not rodz.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dun talk about that chao sng abalone
    one part of the 3-some act.

rafa loves to eat abalone and fly kite at the same time
    one hand hold abalone, another hand hold kite

Deregistered

what you mean by calling them ? they nicks?

definitely not rodz.
    maybe im just one of rodz fake wig..

what you mean by calling them ? they nicks?
    yeah. like kuyt is kite and so on..

definitely not rodz.

sometimes you too much,
    but i like

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    rafa loves to eat abalone and fly kite at the same time
    one hand hold abalone, another hand hold kite
    quite graphic details

Deregistered

haha. Mascherano , we call him THE LIL BEAST !

for alonso , i not so sure. must ask cheeseKYUT bro.

for me: mas and ah-long-soh

you recruited for production with your JAV gals yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    you recruited for production with your JAV gals yet?

if he managed to recruit the threesome into his JAV, add to his kelong.... the rest of us can go and sleep

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast