Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Talking about WAGs, I still think that Jamie Redknapp's wife is a real beauty. Definitely way better than Beg'em's Posh wife.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Talking about WAGs, I still think that Jamie Redknapp's wife is a real beauty. Definitely way better than Beg'em's Posh wife.
    louise?

confirm. super chio.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    louise?

confirm. super chio.
    Yep. Still one of the prettiest WAGs in England.

Yep. Still one of the prettiest WAGs in England.
    rich rich rich.

YOSSI: NO CONGRATS From RAFA For REAL MADRID's DEFEAT

Posted 05/03/09 09:38

Yossi Benayoun has revealed that Rafa Benitez did not congratulate his players for beating Real Madrid in the Bernabeu.

The Israeli scored the winner that gives Liverpool the advantage going into the Champions League last-16 second leg at Anfield.

But there were no celebrations or congratulations from Benitez.

Benayoun said: "It was madness in our changing rooms and I had to take my mobile phone into the toilets to call my family. It was the only way I could make myself heard. Everyone was screaming and shouting, except for the manager, of course. He was his usual calm self.

"He didn't even congratulate us or shake hands, never mind join in all the hugs and backslapping that was going on. That's just how he is. He is very professional and he wants us to be the same all the time.

"He won't stand for any of us getting carried away or feeling we are superior to anyone else. My wife and young children had been jumping up and down with excitement, watching at home, but he didn't say a word to me about the goal.

"He likes keeping you on your toes. But I have come to appreciate that at a club like Liverpool you can't take anything for granted. I am learning how things work here.

"You can score a very famous goal, an absolutely crucial one, and it will all be forgotten the following day, as far as the manager is concerned. He only thinks of the next challenge, and that is how it should be."

of cos no congrats la! he planning to go back there mah! kauz!

no congrats becos he wanted his loverboy dirty kite to score the winner

YOSSI: NO CONGRATS From RAFA For REAL MADRID's DEFEAT

Posted 05/03/09 09:38

Yossi Benayoun has revealed that Rafa Benitez did not congratulate his players for beating Real Madrid in the Bernabeu.

The Israeli scored the winner that gives Liverpool the advantage going into the Champions League last-16 second leg at Anfield.

But there were no celebrations or congratulations from Benitez.

Benayoun said: "It was madness in our changing rooms and I had to take my mobile phone into the toilets to call my family. It was the only way I could make myself heard. Everyone was screaming and shouting, except for the manager, of course. He was his usual calm self.

"He didn't even congratulate us or shake hands, never mind join in all the hugs and backslapping that was going on. That's just how he is. He is very professional and he wants us to be the same all the time.

"He won't stand for any of us getting carried away or feeling we are superior to anyone else. My wife and young children had been jumping up and down with excitement, watching at home, but he didn't say a word to me about the goal.

"He likes keeping you on your toes. But I have come to appreciate that at a club like Liverpool you can't take anything for granted. I am learning how things work here.

"You can score a very famous goal, an absolutely crucial one, and it will all be forgotten the following day, as far as the manager is concerned. He only thinks of the next challenge, and that is how it should be."

of cos no congrats la! he planning to go back there mah! kauz!
    no congrats because he's going to drop yossi from the next match

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    no congrats because he's going to drop yossi from the next match

I`LL BE FIT FOR KEY GAMES - TORRES

Posted 05/03/09 20:31

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres is confident he will be fit for the club's crucial clashes in Europe and at home in the next 10 days.

The Reds take on Real Madrid in the second leg of their Champions League last 16 tie looking to progress with a 1-0 advantage from the first leg at the Bernabeu, and then face Manchester United in the Premier League in a match they have to win to have any hope of catching their bitter north-west rivals.

Torres has not played since he suffered an ankle injury in that Madrid victory, but revealed he is optimistic about returning next week.

"I hope to be available for both of the matches because they will be two great games," he said in a webchat on his personal site fernando9torres.com.

"The ankle injury has been giving me some trouble and the recovery process is taking longer than I hoped.

"However, I am quite optimistic that I will be ready for the match versus Real Madrid, and if the ankle holds out, I will also be at Old Trafford."

Torres does not accept the claim that his injury problems this season have cost Liverpool their chance of winning the Premier League title, adding: "I don't think that I'm to blame for the injuries, it forms part of the game. I have suffered three muscular injuries during the first three months of the competition, and now I have picked up an ankle injury.

"I don't think that my injury should be considered as a reason for Liverpool not winning the league. Although following a couple of poor results we have lost touch with Manchester United at the top, the team has done well this season. The league though is still alive, but Man United are looking strong and they are not dropping points."

The Spain forward insisted his own future at Anfield was not tied to that of manager and compatriot Rafael Benitez, who is yet to sign a new deal with Liverpool.

"My future is tied with Liverpool, because I still have four years left to run on my contract," he added.

"Therefore, should Rafa leave, I will stay on and fulfil my contract with the club. My wish is that Rafa extends his contract with Liverpool. I cannot think about how a possible departure might affect me, because it hasn't happened yet, and I don't like wasting time thinking about ifs and buts."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Reds' takeover negotiations going ''really badly''

Efforts by Tom Hicks and George Gillett to sell Liverpool to a Kuwaiti investment consortium have stalled over their refusal to revise the 500m valuation of the club.

Negotiations with Liverpool's American co-owners are ''going really badly,'' according to Abdulla Al-Sager, one of the investors in the consortium.

Rafed Al-Kharafi and Al-Sager were guests of the club for their 2-0 home win over Chelsea last month. The Al-Kharafi family, who are one of the wealthiest in Kuwait thanks to their oil interests, are understood to head the investment consortium.

But despite the Kuwaiti consortium's interest, Al-Sager revealed in an interview with Bloomberg that ''things are going really badly, because they are asking for too much. I don't think anything will happen unless we get a better price.''

With Hicks and Gillett refusing to reduce their 500m asking price the consortium look set to wait until July, the deadline for the co-owners to refinance or repay a 300m loan.

With some observers contending that in the current economic climate the co-owners will struggle to agree a refinancing deal, Hicks and Gillett could be forced to sell for much lower than their current asking price.

The Kuwaiti consortium are not the only group Liverpool have approached, with exploratory talks understood to have taken place with potential investors in the US and Middle East.

The co-owners' stewardship of the club has not been smooth since their takeover in February 2007, largely due to a breakdown in relations between Hicks and Gillett, which in turn fed a fractious relationship between manager Rafa Benitez and out-going chief executive Rick Parry.

In recent months Hicks and Gillett have put their differences aside in order to facilitate a full or partial sale; Hicks is thought to be keen to remain involved in the club if Gillett can be convinced to sell his stake, a scenario the Kuwait group have said they would be open to.

Meanwhile, Ian Ayre has emerged as the lead contender to replace Parry as the club's chief executive, according to the Telegraph.

Ayre, a 45-year-old American businessman, was appointed by Hicks as Liverpool's commercial director 18 months ago. It is understood that Hicks holds Ayre in high regard, not least because he shares his view that Liverpool should be exploiting their global fanbase more aggressively than the club has done under Parry.

Last week Liverpool announced that Parry would be stepping down at the end of the season.
    And the Brokeback Cowboys saga continues......

Come July if the bank don't agree to refinance the loan then LFC will be going on sale, but if they somehow manage to secure the refinancing... Then will we go the way of Leeds

all is doomed.

sack the board!!!

on his wife?!?!

wait i kena ear pulled.
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    waaah, u stole his red underwear, now u wanna steal his wife????
    red underwear stolen by bro rodz.

now the wife i can leave for u
    i haf no more use for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    leave for bro rodz then

Gerrard's wife more chio
    wah..few days not here,u all gossip about me liaao ah? now i really feel like a star also...

I dont want to kiss any other gals,if i do i wont have a place to stay liao,my wife will lock me out...hahaha,but if a gal wants to kiss ke,that i cannot stop...

bro rodz is here!!! HOOORAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Come July if the bank don't agree to refinance the loan then LFC will be going on sale, but if they somehow manage to secure the refinancing... Then will we go the way of Leeds

all is doomed.

sack the board!!!
    why would anyone wants to pay silly money to these brokebacks. come july, they have to sell at prices below valuation. dunno why these cowboys want to be so greedy.

why would anyone wants to pay silly money to these brokebacks. come july, they have to sell at prices below valuation. dunno why these cowboys want to be so greedy.
    greed knows no bound esp. for brokeback cowboys.

once a year fishing trip.

greed knows no bound esp. for brokeback cowboys.

once a year fishing trip.
    more likely horse ranch retreat.............brokeback style

more likely horse ranch retreat.............brokeback style
    wooooooo!!!

i think with the buying/selling of the club...Rafa contract negotiation...have unstable the club...we are now 7pts behind manUre,possibly 10...

Our Champions league fight is now the priority though in the epl,mathematically,we still have a chance as there are still some games to be played

to me,Rafa must stay but the 2 owners must go,the sooner, the better

i'll be waiting for 14/3 showdown...that'll will determine whether we can steal some points away from manUre...thus push our season up

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i think with the buying/selling of the club...Rafa contract negotiation...have unstable the club...we are now 7pts behind manUre,possibly 10...

Our Champions league fight is now the priority though in the epl,mathematically,we still have a chance as there are still some games to be played

to me,Rafa must stay but the 2 owners must go,the sooner, the better

i'll be waiting for 14/3 showdown...that'll will determine whether we can steal some points away from manUre...thus push our season up
    already lookin at champs league.