Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Pretty good performance today. i think benayoun, ngog and kuyt played very well. Insua and Gerrard seems a bit rusty..

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

After lost 2 jilo....they better wake up their idea..........LUCKLY today win can sleep well
    Msz

Deregistered

YAY !!

heng win ah . . IF not i think that will be bentiez last match and we will form an angry mob to protest.

Football: Liverpool to play in Singapore this year

SINGAPORE: Liverpool fans in the region should get their jerseys and scarves ready.

The Reds are planning to play a friendly match in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong. The Football Association of Singapore said it is in talks with the English side but no date has been fixed yet.

Reports suggest that Liverpool has a good fan base here in Asia, but when it comes to touring Asia, they have not been as active as their rivals, Manchester United and Chelsea.

Man-U will return to Asia for the fifth time in a decade this July, while Chelsea will take part in the Barclays Asia Trophy in the same month.

Liverpool said it can "do much better" when it comes to building a business overseas.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...413069/1/.html

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Football: Liverpool to play in Singapore this year

SINGAPORE: Liverpool fans in the region should get their jerseys and scarves ready.

The Reds are planning to play a friendly match in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong. The Football Association of Singapore said it is in talks with the English side but no date has been fixed yet.

Reports suggest that Liverpool has a good fan base here in Asia, but when it comes to touring Asia, they have not been as active as their rivals, Manchester United and Chelsea.

Man-U will return to Asia for the fifth time in a decade this July, while Chelsea will take part in the Barclays Asia Trophy in the same month.

Liverpool said it can "do much better" when it comes to building a business overseas.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...413069/1/.html
    WE MUST SET AN OUTING MAN ! !

i will camp at their hotel for sure. even if i have school on that day.
    A CHANCE NOT TO BE MISSED !!
    Last edited by domdomino; 4th March 2009 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    WE MUST SET AN OUTING MAN ! !

i will camp at their hotel for sure. even if i have school on that day.
    A CHANCE NOT TO BE MISSED !!
    melvin didi joining us or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    melvin didi joining us or not ?
    he must be digging into his closet to find his liverpool jersey now.

you'll never walk alone!!

but maybe i will go overseas during that time!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    you'll never walk alone!!

but maybe i will go overseas during that time!
    too bad muahahahaha

so sian!

but no need to see dirty kite, ryan babel, abalone, raf999, leiva... i think ok la. if not vomit blood n die on the spot.

so sian!

but no need to see dirty kite, ryan babel, abalone, raf999, leiva... i think ok la. if not vomit blood n die on the spot.

maybe they all tio sacked by then

BENITEZ BECOMES TOON FAN

Posted 04/03/09 08:02

Rafa Benitez will be cheering on Newcastle United against Manchester United tonight - but has admitted that it is his side's encounter at Old Trafford that is likely to prove decisive in the title race.

Ahead of United's trip to St James' Park, the gap between the leaders and both Chelsea and Liverpool is down to four points. Asked after his side's 2-0 victory over Sunderland whether he would be supporting Newcastle for the evening, Benitez replied: "Yes. We have to approach each game with confidence and just think about ourselves, but it also depends on what happens with the other results and we have to wait and see what happens with United on Wednesday.

"If United cannot win then it will be very good for us, clearly it will be very good if Newcastle can win."

Yet, regardless of the result at St James', it is the match in Manchester on March 14 that is bound to have the greater bearing on the destination of the title.

"It will be important for us to win at Old Trafford. If we can't, it will be very difficult. All we can do is keep winning our matches."

tamade, jus make sure all home games u win can liao la! good enuff for us all!

so sian!

i think positive. see the likes of gerrard, carra, alonso, mas, reina and co

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    yeah, hopefully they bring the EPL and CL trophies with them

so sian!

i just want to see carra, torres, gerrard and hyypia. keke

yup torres and hyypia

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    goodz.

u can last the distance. goodz.

if bro rodz is here, he will say he looking forward to our league title 20.

i hope so too!!!! life is full of hope and alot of blood vomiting as an LFC fan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    yeah, hopefully they bring the EPL and CL trophies with them
    siao liao. u kena possessed by bro rodz.

i jus hope tat i am around. i m round.

BENITEZ STAYS MUTE OVER SELECTION

Posted 04/03/09 09:45

Rafa Benitez became embroiled in a bizarre exchange with BBC football reporter Ian Dennis after refusing to reveal why he selected Javier Mascherano at right-back for the game with Sunderland on Tuesday.

Questioned over his team selection following the 2-0 win, Benitez was at his most elusive when interviewed by Dennis. While the interview has been cut from the BBC website, Radio Five Live has provided a full airing of the lengthy game of question and avoidance.

Benitez: "Mascherano had to play there so we needed to do it in this way."

Dennis: "Jamie [Carragher] has played there before so why didn't you use him?"

Benitez: "Mascherano had to play there."

Dennis: "But why?"

Benitez: "Because Mascherano had to play there."

Dennis: "Was it a tactical decision?"

Benitez: "No. He had to play there."

Dennis: "Ok. Any news on your contract?"

Benitez: "No news. We have to enjoy our victory tonight."

Dennis: "You're not helping me much, Rafa! Come on! No clues?"

Benitez: "As I said, the best thing to do is enjoy the victory. I think everyone will be happy tonight."

Dennis: "Enjoy your evening."

Benitez's reluctance to discuss his selection at right-back was mirrored before the game. The Liverpool website still carries the following exchange made between the Spaniard and an unidentified radio hack in the wake of Saturday's 2-0 defeat at the Riverside:

Journalist: "Your injury problems meant you had to put Martin Skrtel at right-back against Middlesbrough. Could you explain why you didn't use Jamie Carragher in that position, and did you feel Martin struggled?"

Benitez: "We had to do it for this game, so we did it."

Journalist: "Do you think he maybe had a tough time in that position? Was it a bit unnatural for him?"

Benitez: "I was really pleased with him because he wanted to play in this position. It was good for the team."

raf999 forgot his medicine before the interview.

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast