Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raf999 made a bad mistake in this game by fielding gerrard from the start.
    I'm even AMAZED THAT HE FIELD EL ZHAR!!! Why Rafa Why?? There is Riera and Benayoun on the bench..... #$%^&* Jose Mourinho!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Looks like this year belongs to Man U again.. HAIZ...

I'm ill and watching this match might land me in the hospital!

Dear Benitez, please leave at the end of the season. (hopefully the Champions League trophy as a parting gift.) Remember to bring Kuyt,El Zhar and Lucas with you.
    Last edited by cowmera; 1st March 2009 at 12:48 AM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I'm ill and watching this match might land me in the hospital!

Dear Benitez, please leave at the end of the season. (hopefully the Champions League trophy as a parting gift.) Remember to bring Kuyt,El Zhar and Lucas with you.
    Dun forget Dossena...

Quote Originally Posted by bruggink View Post
    Dun forget Dossena...
    As well as Babel.....

finally more n more fans speak up liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i think i goin insane liao
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    finally more n more fans speak up liao.
    Cheesecake all along i have been saying El Zhar sux.... But there are some supporter here say he is a very promising Moroccan player..... I don't see any good in him! Ohhh... Ya still got Lucus

Deregistered

WAH , when i see lucas in the field.

SURE LOSE .................................................. ................................

i think its time for rafa to go , he made many stupid mistake and put on stupid players on the field.

Don't be surprised if they can't finish 4th at the end of the season!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Super Sian... Buanged

Deregistered

i hope that Babel, Dossena , PHILIP DEGEN ( MC FOR WHOLE SEASON ) , kite , Abalone , Lucas , El Zhar TO ALL GO !

If not really Liverpool can up lorry if we dont sell or let go this players.

and i hope to see David Silva to sign for LFC.

What a shameful performance by Liverpool Dead and Buried now
    Dump Babel & Kuyte ASAP please, those 2 smelly and hollow Holland Cheese....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

There was a point of time when Rafa bought so many centre midfielders (gerrard, alonso, sissoko, mascherano, lucas).. Backfired now

looks like deliberate buang to me. el zhar and babel starting is already committing suicide. i think he wants to get a big pay day.

subs with ngog and lucas instead of the better players? excuse me i go puke right now.

Rafa is not professional, he is taking the team as hostage just to show the cowboys whos the boss He did it on purpose to loss or draw game and make sure they don't win the league just to to spite the cowboys.....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Cheesecake all along i have been saying El Zhar sux.... But there are some supporter here say he is a very promising Moroccan player..... I don't see any good in him! Ohhh... Ya still got Lucus
    el zhar is a good player to use to run down the clock. but not to start. you can see at the start of second half he's clueless already like babel. but i prefer el zhar than babel. babel try to be too clever sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Rafa is not professional, he is taking the team as hostage just to show the cowboys whos the boss He did it on purpose to loss or draw game and make sure they don't win the league just to to spite the cowboys.....
    if LFC don't win any honours, they have no income so cowboys will have to sell. if you read my $$$ conspiracy theory...........

after the 2nd goal Benayou and Rierra should come in immediately liao.....

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    What a shameful performance by Liverpool Dead and Buried now
    Dump Babel & Kuyte ASAP please, those 2 smelly and hollow Holland Cheese....
    we had a bad day in the office.

and the players in the team today will have to bear the full force of insults, posts and xyz from the fans.

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast