Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    looking at the goal scorers... actually KEANE wasnt that bad huh? 5 EPL goals is a decent returns since i think he started maybe 10-12 matches and came off after 60-70mins each game.

More interestingly, Kuyt ties with Torres on 9 goals... who says kuyt cannot score ah! LOL
    kuyt was quite a goal scorer when he was playing in holland...he scores some important goals for LFC also...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Parry set to leave Reds
    By James Carroll - 27/02/2009 09:17

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry is set to leave the club.

A formal statement is expected to be made by the Reds later on Friday announcing Parry's departure from Anfield by mutual consent.

Parry is likely to continue in his role until the end of the season.

The Liverpool Echo reports Parry's decision to quit the club is due to an unworkable relationship with co-chairman Tom Hicks, rather than the loss of a power struggle with manager Rafael Benitez.
    let him go lar. keke

Liverpool make a Special request for Jose Mourinho if Rafa Benitez goes

Jose Mourinho is being lined up as the next manager of Liverpool if Rafa Benitez refuses to sign his new contract.

The former Chelsea manager, now at Inter Milan, is top of an Anfield shortlist in case Benitezís dispute with the club leads to him walking out.

Liverpoolís American owners are increasingly alarmed at the refusal of the Spaniard to sign a new deal after months of negotiations.

And associates of co-owner Tom Hicks have made contact, through a third party, with Mourinhoís agent Jorge Mendes to explore the possibility of a summer move. Frank Rijkaard, AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti and former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson are also being checked out.

Benitez has consistently moved the goalposts during negotiations even though the Americans have met most of his demands.

That has led to a frenzy of speculation which reached its peak this week, with bookies making him favourite to be the next boss to leave a Premier League club.

It is thought that Benitez is keen to see chief executive Rick Parry moved aside, and the manager has also indicated that he finds it difficult working with co-owner George Gillett.

He also wants assurances in the event of the club being sold.

Hicks is a staunch supporter of the Spaniard but Gillett is less committed and questioned if Benitez should be offered a deal that runs until 2013.

Both men are standing by their offer but they also realise they could be left in a desperate position if Benitez stalls until the end of the season and then decides not to renew - paving the way for his departure.

That is a position that becomes more likely with each day that passes without agreement.

And the owners have acted in the past, interviewing Jurgen Klinsmann for the managerís job a year ago.

Mourinho clearly fits the bill if a replacement is needed. He has repeatedly stated in recent weeks that, despite success in taking Inter Milan to the top of the Italian League, he would love a return to England.

And he makes no secret of his admiration for Liverpool and the history of the club.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...5875-21156008/

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Parry set to leave Reds
    Official Statement by LFC

Swee! Song Ah!!!

Parry leaves, so that means Rafa should be staying and signing the contract shortly.
    Last edited by Taurean; 27th February 2009 at 06:55 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool make a Special request for Jose Mourinho if Rafa Benitez goes

Jose Mourinho is being lined up as the next manager of Liverpool if Rafa Benitez refuses to sign his new contract.

The former Chelsea manager, now at Inter Milan, is top of an Anfield shortlist in case Benitezís dispute with the club leads to him walking out.

Liverpoolís American owners are increasingly alarmed at the refusal of the Spaniard to sign a new deal after months of negotiations.

And associates of co-owner Tom Hicks have made contact, through a third party, with Mourinhoís agent Jorge Mendes to explore the possibility of a summer move. Frank Rijkaard, AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti and former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson are also being checked out.

Benitez has consistently moved the goalposts during negotiations even though the Americans have met most of his demands.

That has led to a frenzy of speculation which reached its peak this week, with bookies making him favourite to be the next boss to leave a Premier League club.

It is thought that Benitez is keen to see chief executive Rick Parry moved aside, and the manager has also indicated that he finds it difficult working with co-owner George Gillett.

He also wants assurances in the event of the club being sold.

Hicks is a staunch supporter of the Spaniard but Gillett is less committed and questioned if Benitez should be offered a deal that runs until 2013.

Both men are standing by their offer but they also realise they could be left in a desperate position if Benitez stalls until the end of the season and then decides not to renew - paving the way for his departure.

That is a position that becomes more likely with each day that passes without agreement.

And the owners have acted in the past, interviewing Jurgen Klinsmann for the managerís job a year ago.

Mourinho clearly fits the bill if a replacement is needed. He has repeatedly stated in recent weeks that, despite success in taking Inter Milan to the top of the Italian League, he would love a return to England.

And he makes no secret of his admiration for Liverpool and the history of the club.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...5875-21156008/
    YES !! !
    He is my fav manager.. very Discipline

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Official Statement by LFC

Swee! Song Ah!!!
    Parry leaves, so that means Rafa should be staying and signing the contract shortly.
    best if the 2 cowboys leave and Dubai Rich Baya come in and take over.

Sigh...so much drama off the field. And all I want is to see Liverpool win the EPL

Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

parry gone! rafa sign!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    YES !! !
    He is my fav manager.. very Discipline
    Jose will prob be back at EPL... but at Man U...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you people have so much complaints....
    sack the owners, sack the CEO, sack rafa and sack the entire squad

so now Parry's gone, who's next?

so now Parry's gone, who's next?
    Best is cowboys follow suit

there's another side to look at. MONEY!

the chao ang mos have to sell the club because they have no money. one of the two wants to sell. the other doesn't. why? probably to make more money from the initial price they played for the club. greedy isn't it?

why aren't the rich guys calling to buy the club? quite simple. they (the rich guys) know that the loan the chao ang mos have taken will be called in soon. iirc should be june or july.

and if the chao ang mos cannot pay the loan they will have to sell at the highest price they can get. the rich guys don't have to pay what they are asking for right now which will earn the chao ang mos a cool one hundred million pounds over what they paid for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    yeah!!

i hurry go send my resume.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yeah!!

i hurry go send my resume.

when u become CEO, please sack kite, abalone

raf999 to stay on liao lor!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raf999 to stay on liao lor!

u can sack him too

One joker gone. Bye Bye Parry.....

When will the 2 american pies be gone? I am still waiting!!

As much as I like Jose Mourinho to replace RB (if RB really leave), but I don't see how Jose Mourinho would allow the 2 american pies to dictate his signing. Isn't that one of the reason why he leave Chelsea?

when u become ceo, please sack kite, abalone
    yes sir!!!

u can sack him too
    i will line up martin o'neill or josie moaningRhino as replacement first.