Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how about get rid of torres and gerrard to prove that we dun just depend on the 2 of them?
    those 2 cannot go.

but...
    raf999, cowboys, dirty kite, abalone... all can go. the furthest the better.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    roDz bro.. cheesecake is too negative
    You need some negative to counter the positive ma

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    those 2 cannot go.

but...
    Think I left out Rick Parry

roar!!!! my spirit will live on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Think I left out Rick Parry
    ya he mux go. far far far far

ya he mux go. far far far far
    should have nong nong ago

out (in order of preference):
    babel, lucas, abalone, kite

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    out (in order of preference):
    babel, lucas, abalone, kite
    out of 4, i give lucas the boot 1st.

those 2 cannot go.

but...
    Must learn to play without 2 of them if not u all will be a 2 men team! Cos when either not in can play liao...the rest can stay!
    Last edited by melvin; 23rd February 2009 at 11:58 AM.

babel, lucas, abalone, dirty kite... all mux go.

along with raf999, rick parry and the cowboys.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    out of 4, i give lucas the boot 1st.
    YES I SECOND THAT !!

Bloody Brazilian Lousy Shyt must go. Such A DISGRACE i dont know if rafa999 or Lucas ever realise. .

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    YES I SECOND THAT !!

Bloody Brazilian Lousy Shyt must go. Such A DISGRACE i dont know if rafa999 or Lucas ever realise. .
    raf999 is blind.

those 2 cannot go.

but...
    aiya... why u still hate kite so much.. he comes to our rescue again...very good goal also. In fact, the only liverpool players that perform consistently all season are kite, gerrard, carra and Reina.

Biggest dissapointment is Lucas. At least Dossena is starting to look better as u can see he's at least trying hard. Mascherano also improves quite a lot, close to his last season level already imo. As for Reira.. i think he's not performing that well, i think now that people knows what he's capable, he loses his edge a bit and he still can play full 90 mins.

CARRA: WE WON'T THROW IN THE TOWEL
    Paul Hassall 23 February 2009

Jamie Carragher admits Liverpool's title hopes were dealt a blow following the 1-1 draw with Man City - but insists they still have what it takes to end the season as champions.

The result means the Reds are now seven points off top spot but Carra believes they can still take the race to wire if they can claim victory when they visit Old Trafford on March 14.

"It's going to be difficult but we aren't about to throw in the towel," he said.

"There are still points to be played for. We were disappointed to lose two points here and it puts more pressure on us to go to Old Trafford and try and get a win, but if you want to win titles that's what you've got to do.

"We've been to some big grounds this season and got some good results so hopefully we can do that there too.

"We can't worry too much about what Man United are doing. We've got to focus on our own matches and try and do better."

Rafael Benitez's men needed a late Dirk Kuyt strike to salvage a point against City after ex-red Craig Bellamy had stunned Anfield with a deflected opener.

Carragher admits they have already drawn more games than they would have liked this season and feels they must learn to break sides down at Anfield if they are to put together a title winning run.

"We have drawn too many at home but we don't know how the season will end yet and we could still go on a great run and catch Manchester United," he said.

"We are capable of that, but if at the end of the season it hasn't gone as well as we would have liked, it's something we will probably look at.

"A lot of teams come to Anfield and sit deep and that's something we've got to try and overcome at home. We do that ourselves when we play away in Europe. We don't lose often here but we need to turn some of the draws into wins.

"It's a big blow. We were five points behind going into the weekend and it was a gap we wanted to try and cut. But with United winning and us drawing it obviously didn't go the way we hoped.

"We've got to be disappointed but at least we are still unbeaten at home."

He added: "Anything can happen with football. You may say it is unlikely but United could draw a few games so you never know.

"It's never as black and white as that. We still have to go there and we need to win that game, which will be difficult because United are a great side. But that's something we will have to try and do if we want to win the league."

tas the spirit carra!

tas the spirit carra!
    Kite also has the spirit. He is very confident ag Real Madrid.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Kite also has the spirit. He is very confident ag Real Madrid.
    how come i m not encouraged?

how come i m not encouraged?
    Ask Rafa
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Ask Rafa

http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...963245,00.html

Fergie is up with his mindgames again... he says Real Madrid has no SPEED and cannot win CL... well, guess who REAL is playing against? LIVERPOOL!

He's clearing trying to rev up REAL to upset Liverpool so that we will suffer in league as well.

I wonder why Rafa never uses Fergie's fav mind games for MAn U opponents: Smaller teams just don't put up the fight etc...