Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    time for a change.
    Change manager?

When a new manager comes, he would start the changes. Selling some to buy some. So the rebuilding process starts all over again and that means a few more seasons.

Stick to Rafa means sticking to the same old xxxx. So where do the influential men at LFC Board go from here? Big headache.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

change manager.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Report in today's ST - Raf9 turned down yet another contract offer

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Report in today's ST - Raf9 turned down yet another contract offer
    YEAH!!!

i am ready.

to hell with 4-5-1 at home!!!

YEAH!!!

i am ready.

i think if we do not win anything this season, he will be out of excuses and will tio sack

Crap what a way to start the week

BENITEZ: IT'S NOT OVER YET
    Jimmy Rice at Anfield 22 February 2009

Rafa Benitez insisted Liverpool could still win the Premier League after Sunday's 1-1 draw with Man City - but only if they beat Man Utd in their own backyard on March 14.

The Reds are seven points behind the leaders with 12 games remaining after second-half goals from Craig Bellamy and Dirk Kuyt.

"Clearly it's more difficult now," the boss told reporters. "We have to win against Middlesbrough and Sunderland and then we have to start thinking about winning at Old Trafford.

"I have confidence we can beat Middlesbrough and Sunderland and then it might be a different situation.

"It's not easy because United can win games even without playing well, but there are still 12 games. You cannot say everything is finished.

"Clearly if we want to reduce the gap we have to win our next games and then beat United."

Liverpool crafted a series of chances in the first half but were stunned by Bellamy's deflected opener early in the second.

Benitez added: "It was a bad result because we could have done better with the chances we had in the first half.

"We controlled the game but you have to score first. We conceded a deflected goal and that changed the game because they have pace and ability - things were more open so they were dangerous on the counter attack.

"After we scored the goal we had chances and could have won the game."

Asked how a team with just one away win this season could hold Liverpool, Benitez responded: "When teams come to Anfield it's a window of opportunity for some players. City have players with quality and they worked hard."

Next up for Liverpool is a trip to Real Madrid on Wednesday, for which Benitez is hoping to have skipper Steven Gerrard available after a hamstring injury.

He added: "We will see after training tomorrow and then we'll decide with him and the doctor. He's close. The decision is not easy but he's improving."

i think if we do not win anything this season, he will be out of excuses and will tio sack
    tat is a blessing in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Crap what a way to start the week
    many good years ahead!!!

BENITEZ: IT'S NOT OVER YET
    Jimmy Rice at Anfield 22 February 2009

Rafa Benitez insisted Liverpool could still win the Premier League after Sunday's 1-1 draw with Man City - but only if they beat Man Utd in their own backyard on March 14.

The Reds are seven points behind the leaders with 12 games remaining after second-half goals from Craig Bellamy and Dirk Kuyt.

"Clearly it's more difficult now," the boss told reporters. "We have to win against Middlesbrough and Sunderland and then we have to start thinking about winning at Old Trafford.

"I have confidence we can beat Middlesbrough and Sunderland and then it might be a different situation.

"It's not easy because United can win games even without playing well, but there are still 12 games. You cannot say everything is finished.

"Clearly if we want to reduce the gap we have to win our next games and then beat United."

Liverpool crafted a series of chances in the first half but were stunned by Bellamy's deflected opener early in the second.

Benitez added: "It was a bad result because we could have done better with the chances we had in the first half.

"We controlled the game but you have to score first. We conceded a deflected goal and that changed the game because they have pace and ability - things were more open so they were dangerous on the counter attack.

"After we scored the goal we had chances and could have won the game."

Asked how a team with just one away win this season could hold Liverpool, Benitez responded: "When teams come to Anfield it's a window of opportunity for some players. City have players with quality and they worked hard."

Next up for Liverpool is a trip to Real Madrid on Wednesday, for which Benitez is hoping to have skipper Steven Gerrard available after a hamstring injury.

He added: "We will see after training tomorrow and then we'll decide with him and the doctor. He's close. The decision is not easy but he's improving."
    we failed to win is becos we play 4-5-1.

Erm... I would prefer if Rafa stay and out goes the cowboys.

first must get rid of dirty kite and abalone

ALL OUT!! yeeeeeharrrr!!!

first must get rid of dirty kite and abalone
    all out!!! ALLL!!!!!

RAfa should stay.. get rid of cheesecake

all out!!! ALLL!!!!!

how about get rid of torres and gerrard to prove that we dun just depend on the 2 of them?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    RAfa should stay.. get rid of cheesecake

if he is gone, who is going to kpkb here?

how about get rid of torres and gerrard to prove that we dun just depend on the 2 of them?
    That is suicide!

if he is gone, who is going to kpkb here?

roDz bro.. cheesecake is too negative