Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). zhapchit 35pts
    2). cheesecake 29pts
    3). grumpy 27pts
    4). blazer workz 24pts
    5). jfoo 24pts
    6). boresome 23pts
    7). obfuscate 22pts
    8). airfins 20pts
    9). domdomino 19pts
    10). Taurean 19pts
    11). roDz 16pts
    12). canew 16pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt

HAT-TRICK HERO!!

1). airfins 26 Nov, 2008 LFC 1 vs. Marseille 0 (Stevie G)
    2). CC 30 Nov, 2008 Chel$ki 1 vs. Gooners 2 (RVP X 2)
    3). obfuscate 13 Dec, 2008 Hotcakes 0 vs. ManCircle 0

22/02/09

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. mancity

ANFIELD!!!

1). 3-0 LFC WINS!!! (Torres, TORRESSSSS!!!) C.C
    2). 1-0 LFC WIN!!! (dirty kite) grumpy
    3). 2-0 LFC WIN!!! (Alonso, Kuyt) blazer_workz
    4). 2-1 LFC wins !! ( Alonso , Torres ) domdomino
    5). 3-1 Liverpool wins. (X. Alonso, F. Torres) Canew.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). zhapchit 35pts
    2). cheesecake 29pts
    3). grumpy 27pts
    4). blazer workz 24pts
    5). jfoo 24pts
    6). boresome 23pts
    7). obfuscate 22pts
    8). airfins 20pts
    9). domdomino 19pts
    10). Taurean 19pts
    11). roDz 16pts
    12). canew 16pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt

HAT-TRICK HERO!!

22/02/09

ANFIELD!!!

5). 3-1 Liverpool wins. (X. Alonso, F. Torres) Canew
    6). 2-1 LFC Win! (Torres,Kuyt) roDz

Go...Kuyt!

Go...Rafa!

Go...LFC!

YNWA

League Table

1). zhapchit 35pts
    2). cheesecake 29pts
    3). grumpy 27pts
    4). blazer workz 24pts
    5). jfoo 24pts
    6). boresome 23pts
    7). obfuscate 22pts
    8). airfins 20pts
    9). domdomino 19pts
    10). Taurean 19pts
    11). roDz 16pts
    12). canew 16pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt

HAT-TRICK HERO!!

22/02/09

ANFIELD!!!

7). 2-0 LFC Wins (Torres, Torres) jfoo

League Table

1). zhapchit 35pts
    2). cheesecake 29pts
    3). grumpy 27pts
    4). blazer workz 24pts
    5). jfoo 24pts
    6). boresome 23pts
    7). obfuscate 22pts
    8). airfins 20pts
    9). domdomino 19pts
    10). Taurean 19pts
    11). roDz 16pts
    12). canew 16pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt

HAT-TRICK HERO!!

22/02/09

ANFIELD!!!

7). 2-0 LFC Wins (Torres, Torres) jfoo
    8). 2-1 LFC WINS! (Kuyt Kuyt) boresome

KUYT HOPES FOR SILVER LINING

Posted 21/02/09 14:03

Dirk Kuyt has admitted his frustration at still being without a winners' medal at Liverpool almost three years into his Anfield career.

And as Liverpool embark on their final 13 Barclays Premier League games of the season, starting with Sunday's home clash against Manchester City, Kuyt insists he is more motivated than ever to end that trophy drought.

It is a tough few days for Liverpool. After the Anfield meeting with Mark Hughes' side, the Reds face the daunting trip to the Bernabeu for Wednesday's Champions League last-16 clash against Real Madrid.

They will be without Steven Gerrard against City, the Liverpool skipper having failed to recover from a hamstring injury. Fellow midfielder Xabi Alonso is also out, serving a one-match suspension.

Their absence only makes Liverpool's task more difficult as they fight to maintain an interest in the destination of silverware at the end of the season.

Kuyt accepts the challenge, saying: "The most important thing for me is to win trophies with Liverpool.

"This is my third season in England and we are still to win a trophy. Hopefully that will change this season.

"It is a frustration not to have won something yet with Liverpool, it is always your aim.

"Every season you try hard and it is not right when a club like Liverpool does not win trophies. But, for me, that is the extra motivation to win something this season."

Liverpool have been trying for 19 years to claim their 19th top-flight title, and that goal seems as far away as ever with Manchester United storming along at the top again.

And Kuyt does not rule out a late Chelsea revival under his countryman Guus Hiddink.

Kuyt smiled when he said: "Hiddink is a very clever manager. He has shown that with club sides as well as different international sides.

"He has a lot of qualities and I am a bit afraid of Chelsea now! They won't give up, they are still in the race for the FA Cup, Champions League and Premier League, although a trophy will be difficult for them now."

And Kuyt expects to run into another Dutchman tomorrow when Nigel de Jong arrives with the City squad.

He said: "I know Nigel de Jong well from the Dutch squad. He did well in Hamburg and now he has got his chance in the Premier League and I am sure he will do very well.

"City have a new keeper, new full-backs and they are a good team. But we must look to ourselves and be focused on our own game.

"De Jong can be a success here. He did very well in Euro 2008 against quality sides like Italy and France. So he is definitely ready for top-quality games and he will find that here, he will do okay."

But Kuyt believes City still need time to establish their side after spending more than £100million in less than a year.

He said: "You can see the quality of City's squad. But every team who buys a lot of players needs time to settle.

"This is certainly the situation at City. They have had some very good results as well as some that surprise you, like losing at Portsmouth in their last league game.

"But they will work hard every day to get things right and to get the new players bedded in. They will get to the level they want.

"Robinho is a fantastic player and he has done really well. It is not easy coming from the Spanish league to the Premier League, were games are much more physical.

"I thought it would be tough for him here but he has shown the opposite. He has scored a lot of goals and I am sure that when City get stronger with more signings, he will become even better."

One man Kuyt knows well from the City squad is former Liverpool team-mate Craig Bellamy, an abrasive player the Dutchman would prefer to have in his side than against him.

He said: "We all know Bellamy at Liverpool; he is a quality player and doing very well now he is fully fit.

"Bellamy is difficult to play against. He has a lot of qualities, he is really quick and has a good finish. People have not seen him playing too often over the last couple of years because of his injuries, but everyone can see in the last six months how good he is.

"He is one of those players you would rather was in your side than against you."

And Kuyt's verdict on Liverpool's chances of glory this term are clear, as he added: "We feel there is still a long way to go. The next couple of weeks will be very tough for us but we will improve."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

RAFA: UNITED AREN`T UNTOUCHABLE

Posted 21/02/09 13:16

Rafa Benitez has laughed off claims from Arsene Wenger that Manchester United are 'untouchable'.

And the Liverpool tactician reckons his title contenders can prove that when they travel to Old Trafford on 14th March by humbling Sir Alex Ferguson's men in their own back yard.

Arsenal boss Wenger has been so impressed with United's nine consecutive league victories the Frenchman has conceded he cannot see anyone getting near the Red Devils.

But Benitez, whose side host Manchester City on Sunday, insisted: "When I speak of facts, one is that United are a very good team and I knew they could have a run of winning games in a row.

"They will win more than a lot of the other teams but to say we can't beat them? I don't think so.

"I can only talk of my team but I don't think they are untouchable. In football now every game is tough so anything can happen.

"We have reduced the gap very well and want to reduce it more. It will be difficult but if we're in the same position going to Old Trafford maybe that could be important."

Few men are better placed to talk of dispelling the status quo than Benitez, whose Valencia side broke Real Madrid and Barcelona's monopoly in Spain in 2002.

Liverpool trail United by five points - but seven years ago Los Che were even further behind Real and still won the title.

Benitez added: "In Spain we were eight or nine points behind in January and finished seven ahead.

"It's a big gap but we can reduce that by winning a few in a row.

"We can talk about it all but we still have to do it on the pitch, though. Since I arrived there has been a massive difference.

"You can't keep the gap too big because you wouldn't have time and would be under a lot of pressure. You can talk of easy games and then afterwards it turns out they are really difficult.

"I think they will all be hard until the end of the season now.

"We just have to think we can win the next game, then the next one, and go to Old Trafford and win too. We have to think this way."

Liverpool, bizarrely for a side in second place, have scored just seven first-half goals in their last 14 home games and only led at half-time twice.

Benitez admits it is more crucial than ever to start turning pressure into goals if they are to end their 19 year wait for domestic glory.

He added: "Clearly it's better if you score first because the other team have to play higher up the pitch and it's hard to explain why we haven't.

"We have to improve but if we scored the first goal obviously it would make it easier for the team's confidence, for the fans - and for my heart!"

i personally feel tat manCircle utd have a decent chance of ending the last 14 or so games unbeaten.

can only blame ourselves and 4-5-1 at home for buanging against kkj teams when they play us at Anfield.

LIVERPOOL V MAN CITY

Bellamy backed to prove a point at Anfield

February 21, 2009

Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy is being tipped to give his former club Liverpool a hard time on Sunday.

Bellamy is feeling his way at City, after arriving in the January transfer window from West Ham.

The Welshman has rarely settled at one club and he includes a brief stay at Anfield on his list.

Bellamy's team-mate Stephen Ireland believes he will be raring to go in the red corner of Merseyside.

Ireland said: ''Craig's a very fiery person and always wants to win and score. You can see why the manager signed him.

''He's going to go into this game determined to score. He's a proper winner, who plays with his heart on his sleeve. He will be a very important signing for us.

''Craig is going to want to prove a point against Liverpool and, we hope, get a goal. As soon as you get the ball you look for him, because his movement is brilliant.

''He's very quick, so you always know he can get on the end of balls - even if it's not a great pass.''

Ireland is in top form in his own right - his goal in the 2-2 draw against Copenhagen in the UEFA Cup this week was his 10th of the season.

He is only two adrift of Robinho and said: ''I'd love to keep scoring. I've set myself a few targets and I just want to keep reaching them.

''If I get in position and it happens for me, great. As long as I keep making those runs and get that service, that's the most important thing.''

Ireland believes the match against the title-chasers will be one for the purists.

He said: ''I think there will be be more space for us, and it should be a good footballing game.

''Liverpool are quite like us. They like to play football and hit on the break, so it could be an end-to-end match.

''No one expects us to get a victory, but we often win the games we're not expected to. 'The defeat at our place against them was hard to take.

''The turning point was when (Pablo) Zabaleta got sent off - although we still should have won. I think we'll have that fact on our minds at Anfield.''

Deregistered

i got a BAD feeling abt tonight match . .

the title is manCircle's to lose.

we buang too many home games liao. many good years ahead with 4-5-1!!!

Deregistered

MUST READ! ! !

Manchester United Fan Got Owned by 2 Liverpool Fans !

A MARRIED Manchester United fan drove 400 miles for a saucy weekend with a girl he’d met on the internet only to discover it was an elaborate hoax set up by two burly Liverpool supporters he had upset on holiday.

Stuart Slann spent nine hours in his car travelling to Aberdeen believing he was about to enjoy his first night of romance with a girl called “Emma”, whom he had never talked to but had been sending him suggestive email messages for over a month.

But when Stuart, 39, from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, finally got to the remote farm in the north of Scotland where “Emma” had told him she lived it was locked up and deserted. He then got a text message saying she was delayed at work and that he would have to wait.

After sitting in his car growing increasingly cold and frustrated for over three hours, Stuart finally called “Emma” and was horrified to hear a man with a Liverpool accent answer and say: “Hello Stuart, do you remember us? It’s them Scouse lads who threw you in the pool. You’ve been framed.”

To complete Stuart’s misery, his wife Louise, 34, now knows about the “affair” on the Facebook website and has left him.

Last November Stuart, a lifelong United fan, fell out with the two Liverpool supporters who were staying in the same holiday hotel in Cancun, Mexico, after chatting each day about football.

During one row beside the pool during his three-week break the two Liverpudlians, who are both professional Cage Fighters, got so fed up with Stuart’s claims about how much better Manchester were than Liverpool they threw him into the water, accidentally breaking his ankle and smashing one of his ribs.

But their revenge didn’t stop once they got home to Merseyside. The pair then tricked Stuart into sending emails to “Emma”, a fictional girl they had created on the Facebook website.

The tricksters, under the guise of “Emma”, contacted Stuart and claimed to like the look of his photo on the web and share his love of United.

During the nightly email exchanges that followed, “Emma” told Stuart how she couldn’t wait to meet up and make more of their budding relationship.

To make matters even worse, as Stuart drove to Scotland he was even persuaded in a text message to use his mobile telephone to send a rude photograph of himself to “Emma”, who he mistakenly thought was excitedly waiting for him to arrive north of the border.

Now the two unnamed Liverpool fans have posted that photo – and a tape of the telephone conversation when Stuart finally discovers who “Emma” really is – on the YouTube website, where it is proving a huge hit. Even websites for supporters of Liverpool, Manchester United and Sheffield Wednesday are now advertising where to find the footage and last week it began appearing on internet pages in Holland, making him a laughing stock with football fans across Europe.

Last night, the father-of-one, a building labourer, said: “There’s no doubt I’ve been done good and proper by the lads from Liverpool.

“It was cruel, but I’ll hold my hands up and say they really wound me up.”

THATS THE SPIRIT ! HUMTUM THEM !

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    MUST READ! ! !

Manchester United Fan Got Owned by 2 Liverpool Fans !

A MARRIED Manchester United fan drove 400 miles for a saucy weekend with a girl he’d met on the internet only to discover it was an elaborate hoax set up by two burly Liverpool supporters he had upset on holiday.

Stuart Slann spent nine hours in his car travelling to Aberdeen believing he was about to enjoy his first night of romance with a girl called “Emma”, whom he had never talked to but had been sending him suggestive email messages for over a month.

But when Stuart, 39, from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, finally got to the remote farm in the north of Scotland where “Emma” had told him she lived it was locked up and deserted. He then got a text message saying she was delayed at work and that he would have to wait.

After sitting in his car growing increasingly cold and frustrated for over three hours, Stuart finally called “Emma” and was horrified to hear a man with a Liverpool accent answer and say: “Hello Stuart, do you remember us? It’s them Scouse lads who threw you in the pool. You’ve been framed.”

To complete Stuart’s misery, his wife Louise, 34, now knows about the “affair” on the Facebook website and has left him.

Last November Stuart, a lifelong United fan, fell out with the two Liverpool supporters who were staying in the same holiday hotel in Cancun, Mexico, after chatting each day about football.

During one row beside the pool during his three-week break the two Liverpudlians, who are both professional Cage Fighters, got so fed up with Stuart’s claims about how much better Manchester were than Liverpool they threw him into the water, accidentally breaking his ankle and smashing one of his ribs.

But their revenge didn’t stop once they got home to Merseyside. The pair then tricked Stuart into sending emails to “Emma”, a fictional girl they had created on the Facebook website.

The tricksters, under the guise of “Emma”, contacted Stuart and claimed to like the look of his photo on the web and share his love of United.

During the nightly email exchanges that followed, “Emma” told Stuart how she couldn’t wait to meet up and make more of their budding relationship.

To make matters even worse, as Stuart drove to Scotland he was even persuaded in a text message to use his mobile telephone to send a rude photograph of himself to “Emma”, who he mistakenly thought was excitedly waiting for him to arrive north of the border.

Now the two unnamed Liverpool fans have posted that photo – and a tape of the telephone conversation when Stuart finally discovers who “Emma” really is – on the YouTube website, where it is proving a huge hit. Even websites for supporters of Liverpool, Manchester United and Sheffield Wednesday are now advertising where to find the footage and last week it began appearing on internet pages in Holland, making him a laughing stock with football fans across Europe.

Last night, the father-of-one, a building labourer, said: “There’s no doubt I’ve been done good and proper by the lads from Liverpool.

“It was cruel, but I’ll hold my hands up and say they really wound me up.”

THATS THE SPIRIT ! HUMTUM THEM !
    song boh? hehehehe

read this new abt 2 weeks back on tnp. keke. i think i should start thinking of ways to pawned our local manyoo fans.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    read this new abt 2 weeks back on tnp. keke. i think i should start thinking of ways to pawned our local manyoo fans.
    melvin didi?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    maybe u could start off with Melvin kor kor , Redsun or Trannies.

you forgot Jeff korkor

i got a BAD feeling abt tonight match . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

raf999 seem to be back at his vomit blood best

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

Just think of Bob Paisely being reincarnated. He is somewhere out in Scotland/England still learning how to kick balls.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast