Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    roDz: everyone talks about past glories rite...i'll only talk about future glories if i can read the future... anyway,talking about the future...i'm still super confident that this will be LFC season...manUre will drop points like every team every season...only one arse team remain undefeated the whole season,if i'm not wrong...

Its ok u can still live in the past no prob we can understand!

wrong leh...we beat u at Anfield this season...and i'm sure we will win the title by beating manUre at old toilet this season...

We will feel very sorry for u if ur first team players cant beat a team which consits more 60% of reserves at Anfield!

we all know what kind of supporters they are like rite...glory glory glory hunters...

Ya .. dun tell me u all dun want glory? If not then why are u all goin for no 19. but on second thoughts maybe u guys really dun like glory if not u all would have got ur no 19 ten yrs ago!

its an open secret...

Sigh I have been misunderstood that I appear when Man U is on top. Funny thing is ppl dont realise that when I appear Man U goes on top.

Anyway I only come here at night now. Times like this have to work hard to survive. EPL may crash but my life cannot.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sack him when we fail to lift the title la.

Rafa wants to stay at Aintfield then finally he goes to Real Madrid. I think he should stay and even if Stevie G is half fit, he must field Stevie G and also the injury prone Torrid.

you only sing when you're winning

huat ah!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

STANLEY DUO CHARGED OVER BRAWL

Posted 17/02/09 15:35

Two more footballers have been charged in connection with the same nightclub brawl which saw Steven Gerrard accused of assault.

Accrington Stanley goalkeeper Ian Dunbavin, 28, and the club's midfielder, Robert Grant, 18, have both been charged with affray, Merseyside Police said on Tuesday.

A third man, Paul McGrattan, 31, was also charged with affray and assaulting a police officer.

Liverpool and England player Gerrard, 28, remains on bail after appearing in court charged with assault and affray last month.

He was arrested in the early hours of December 29 after a disturbance at the Lounge Bar nightclub in Southport, Merseyside.

Company director Marcus McGee, 34, from Churchtown, Southport, required hospital treatment after receiving facial injuries in the incident.

Gerrard, a father of two who is married to model Alex Curran, 26, was at the bar with friends to celebrate Liverpool's 5-1 win over Newcastle United earlier that day.

Gerrard's solicitor indicated at his first court appearance that he would plead not guilty to the charges against him.

He is due to before North Sefton Magistrates again on March 20.

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said Dunbavin, of Guildford Road, Southport, Grant, of Enstone Avenue, Litherland, Merseyside, and McGrattan, of Linden Drive, Huyton, Merseyside, will appear at North Sefton magistrates next Monday.

Two men, a 33-year-old from Huyton and an 18-year-old from Roby, Merseyside, remain on bail pending further inquiries.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    STANLEY DUO CHARGED OVER BRAWL

Posted 17/02/09 15:35

Two more footballers have been charged in connection with the same nightclub brawl which saw Steven Gerrard accused of assault.

Accrington Stanley goalkeeper Ian Dunbavin, 28, and the club's midfielder, Robert Grant, 18, have both been charged with affray, Merseyside Police said on Tuesday.

A third man, Paul McGrattan, 31, was also charged with affray and assaulting a police officer.

Liverpool and England player Gerrard, 28, remains on bail after appearing in court charged with assault and affray last month.

He was arrested in the early hours of December 29 after a disturbance at the Lounge Bar nightclub in Southport, Merseyside.

Company director Marcus McGee, 34, from Churchtown, Southport, required hospital treatment after receiving facial injuries in the incident.

Gerrard, a father of two who is married to model Alex Curran, 26, was at the bar with friends to celebrate Liverpool's 5-1 win over Newcastle United earlier that day.

Gerrard's solicitor indicated at his first court appearance that he would plead not guilty to the charges against him.

He is due to before North Sefton Magistrates again on March 20.

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said Dunbavin, of Guildford Road, Southport, Grant, of Enstone Avenue, Litherland, Merseyside, and McGrattan, of Linden Drive, Huyton, Merseyside, will appear at North Sefton magistrates next Monday.

Two men, a 33-year-old from Huyton and an 18-year-old from Roby, Merseyside, remain on bail pending further inquiries.

bad boys , bad boys ,

whatcha gonna do when they come for you !

bad boys bad boys.

Benitez to sign new contract "within days"

As we reported here at the weekend, Rafa Benitez had returned the latest contract offer from the Americans, in order that the club`s owners formalise, in writing, elements of the contract that had been agreed verbally.

The main points that had caused the delay in the contract being signed have been settled and sources close to the negotiaions have told me that all parties are now completely satisfied with the deal. All that now remains is for the lawyers to work out some of the finer legal poins in the wording of the document literally dotting the is and crossing the ts and once that has been done, according to the same sources Rafa Benitez will sign the new contract within the next 2-3 days.

An alternative source has also backed up this claim, insistsing that: Rafa Benitez and the Americans have finally sorted everything out and we are hopeful that the new contract will be signed by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

As we reported here at the weekend, Rafa Benitez had returned the latest contract offer from the Americans, in order that the club`s owners formalise, in writing, elements of the contract that had been agreed verbally.

The main points that had caused the delay in the contract being signed have been settled and sources close to the negotiaions have told me that all parties are now completely satisfied with the deal. All that now remains is for the lawyers to work out some of the finer legal poins in the wording of the document literally dotting the is and crossing the ts and once that has been done, according to the same sources Rafa Benitez will sign the new contract within the next 2-3 days.

An alternative source has also backed up this claim, insistsing that: Rafa Benitez and the Americans have finally sorted everything out and we are hopeful that the new contract will be signed by the weekend.

GO RAFA GO!!!

GO RAFA GO!!!
    thanks for the sarport!!

LEAVE PARRY LEAVE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    LEAVE PARRY LEAVE!!!
    the 2 cow boys must leave too

SELL & LEAVE TWO COWBOYS SELL & LEAVE!!!

Its ok u can still live in the past no prob we can understand!

Well,if we dont live in the past,we cant progress in the future rite? Currently,manUre only lead by 2 pts + 1 game...the season has not ended...nobody can brag about anything yet...but the past,history...we can brag...currently LFC have got the bragging right...

We will feel very sorry for u if ur first team players cant beat a team which consits more 60% of reserves at Anfield!

Can u name me your 2nd team that played against LFC?

Ya .. dun tell me u all dun want glory? If not then why are u all goin for no 19. but on second thoughts maybe u guys really dun like glory if not u all would have got ur no 19 ten yrs ago!

We are not glory hunters in a way that we support our team even through the bad times...
    we will win the league by beating manUre at old toilet on 14th march...

you only sing when you're winning
    Glory hunters...

GO RAFA GO!!!
    thanks for the sarport!!
    Rafa is still the best in the business...

LEAVE PARRY LEAVE!!!
    the 2 cow boys must leave too
    those 3 can please leave...with my blessing...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Glory hunters...
    their favourite chant, GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

sing when got glory. no glory no sing.

their favourite chant, GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

sing when got glory. no glory no sing.
    must u say it out?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    must u say it out?
    He is Man U fan in disguise!

Good am guys esp to Cheezecake and Rodz.

The Man U - Fulham game is over and it is a wonder start to Thur. Weekend is coming soon.

All I want to say is the next pivotal game is 14 March.