Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    she is everyone's meat in Xpert!

no lah, only you and redsun know how to appreciate
    the rest of us all stay away

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Pai sei i vegeterian one dun eat meat! So its onli Redsun not me!

she is everyone's meat in Xpert!
    She is only bones to me. Only Melvin and Redsun can find meat from her
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    yeah,thats history but history creates stories...from history we know that LFC has won 18 titles,manUre one less but could level if they win this season...but i still have this feeling,very optimistic kinda feeling that LFC can & will win the league this season...ermmmm & its also history that we have 5 big ears(one of them the real thing)...

There u go again, talk about past glories.

Ok, Rafa should call u up for Assistant to Assistant Manager
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post

Bro ...Bo bian that is their onli for them to 'win' us! They still cant accept the fact we had lead the table with a game on hand 2pts clear!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    yeah,thats history but history creates stories...from history we know that LFC has won 18 titles,manUre one less but could level if they win this season...but i still have this feeling,very optimistic kinda feeling that LFC can & will win the league this season...ermmmm & its also history that we have 5 big ears(one of them the real thing)...
    kekek dun make them jealous lah bro!!!

eh why all of them coming out now that manure is leading the table??

notice how jeff korkor only appear when his team is at the top of the table?

Quote Originally Posted by n0eln0el View Post
    hoooo my godss
    almost bottom of the table liao!

hello, u post in the correct thread or not?

hello, u post in the correct thread or not?
    ops click wrong thread.. sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by n0eln0el View Post
    ops click wrong thread.. sorry..
    Ha ha, don't worry. It happen to most of us here in this thread as well as the xpert11 thread.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post

everyone talks about past glories rite...i'll only talk about future glories if i can read the future... anyway,talking about the future...i'm still super confident that this will be LFC season...manUre will drop points like every team every season...only one arse team remain undefeated the whole season,if i'm not wrong...

Bro ...Bo bian that is their onli for them to 'win' us! They still cant accept the fact we had lead the table with a game on hand 2pts clear!
    wrong leh...we beat u at Anfield this season...and i'm sure we will win the title by beating manUre at old toilet this season...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    kekek dun make them jealous lah bro!!!

eh why all of them coming out now that manure is leading the table??
    we all know what kind of supporters they are like rite...glory glory glory hunters...

notice how jeff korkor only appear when his team is at the top of the table?
    its an open secret...

roDz: everyone talks about past glories rite...i'll only talk about future glories if i can read the future... anyway,talking about the future...i'm still super confident that this will be LFC season...manUre will drop points like every team every season...only one arse team remain undefeated the whole season,if i'm not wrong...

Its ok u can still live in the past no prob we can understand!

wrong leh...we beat u at Anfield this season...and i'm sure we will win the title by beating manUre at old toilet this season...

We will feel very sorry for u if ur first team players cant beat a team which consits more 60% of reserves at Anfield!

we all know what kind of supporters they are like rite...glory glory glory hunters...

Ya .. dun tell me u all dun want glory? If not then why are u all goin for no 19. but on second thoughts maybe u guys really dun like glory if not u all would have got ur no 19 ten yrs ago!

its an open secret...

wat past glories?

look to the future. tas wat jeff gorgor taught us mah

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wat past glories?

look to the future. tas wat jeff gorgor taught us mah
    yup. 1986

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    yup. 1986

REDS CAN WIN TITLE BATTLE - PELLEGRINO

Posted 17/02/09 10:34

Three-time title winner Mauricio Pellegrino believes Liverpool have the character to battle back and win the Premier League.

The club's first-team coach dismisses the notion they are out of the race as almost a third of the fixtures have still to be played.

Yet when Liverpool line-up against Manchester City on Sunday they could be eight points adrift of Manchester United.

The leaders host their game in hand on Wednesday against Fulham and then welcome Blackburn to Old Trafford on Saturday.

Sir Alex Ferguson's side are building up a head of steam but Pellegrino - who won La Liga with Valencia (twice) and Barcelona - is adamant the picture could change.

"Everyone in our squad has personality. We have shown in difficult moments this season that we have character," he told Liverpool's website.

"We have a very good squad - all of them are very professional. I think the players are strong enough.

"They have to prove something in every single game but I am not worried about the pressure. For me, the best thing you can do in professional sport is fight for titles.

"I am sure we can get to the last two or three weeks and still have possibilities. In the end, the difference between first and second will be the small details.

"For me, the most important thing is to stay calm. We have to think about the next game, not the last game in May."

Asked if he was confident manager Rafael Benitez would eventually end Liverpool's long wait for a title, Pellegrino added: "Why not?

"We can't predict the future but I am sure that Rafa is one of the best trainers in the world and he is here at Liverpool.

"I am really happy here because the atmosphere at Melwood is very good. The most important thing is that Rafa is open minded.

"He listens to the opinions of every one of his staff, and he's also a hard worker."

GERRARD RETURNS TO TRAINING

Posted 17/02/09 08:26

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is on course to appear in next week's Champions League tie with Real Madrid after returning to training.

Originally ruled out for three weeks after suffering a hamstring injury against Everton at the start of the month, Gerrard made his comeback in training on Monday.

According to the Guardian, the midfielder is 'optimistic' of meeting his scheduled recovery date at the Bernaéu next Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    GERRARD RETURNS TO TRAINING

Posted 17/02/09 08:26

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is on course to appear in next week's Champions League tie with Real Madrid after returning to training.

Originally ruled out for three weeks after suffering a hamstring injury against Everton at the start of the month, Gerrard made his comeback in training on Monday.

According to the Guardian, the midfielder is 'optimistic' of meeting his scheduled recovery date at the Bernaéu next Wednesday.
    good news but put him on in the second half after we leading 3-0 okay

rafa! rafael! rafael benetiz! did you hear me! i demand an answer

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    good news but put him on in the second half after we leading 3-0 okay

rafa! rafael! rafael benetiz! did you hear me! i demand an answer
    sack him when we fail to lift the title la.