Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Well if Liverpool wants to win a Cup, try Triumph

Just dont Blush ok ?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    dun worry, we will win something.

maybe we leave wacoal for u n triumph for chel$ki.
    we will win number 19th and number 6th

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    we will win number 19th and number 6th
    yes WE WILL!!! ROARRRRR!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Arrow Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Scolari sacked as Chelsea manager

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Luis Felipe Scolari has been sensationally sacked by Chelsea.

Chelsea have dropped 16 points at home this season. The Brazilian, who joined the Premier League club last summer, was expected to reinvigorate the club's fortunes and lead them to titles at home and in Europe, but after a poor run of form the axe has fallen.

Avram Grant, the man Scolari replaced, has emerged as one of the candidates on Chelsea's shortlist to replace the World Cup-winning manager. The other name thought to be on Chelsea's list is Russia's national team coach, Guus Hiddink.
    Ray Wilkins replaces Scolari on a temporary basis until a full-time replace can be appointed.

A statement on the Chelsea website read: "Luiz Felipe Scolari has been dismissed as manager of Chelsea Football Club today (Monday) with immediate effect. The Chelsea board would like to place on record our gratitude for his time as manager.

"Felipe has brought many positives to the club since he joined and we all feel a sense of sadness that our relationship has ended so soon.

"Unfortunately the results and performances of the team appeared to be deteriorating at a key time in the season.

"In order to maintain a challenge for the trophies we are still competing for we felt the only option was to make the change now.

"The search for a new manager has already started and we hope to have someone in place as soon as possible. While that continues Assistant Coach Ray Wilkins will take charge of the team on a temporary basis".

================================================== ==========

OUCH!

Scolari sooo fast up lorry.

Yes ups for Rafa
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

scolari did it!!!

I already forgotten we still got triple H out on loan

Voronin keen on Liverpool return after Keane exit

Liverpool outcast Andriy Voronin is hoping that Rafa Benitez's decision to offload Robbie Keane will resolve the uncertainty surrounding his future and perhaps pave the way for a return to Anfield.

Benitez sent the Ukrainian international out on loan to Bundesliga side Hertha Berlin last summer after signing Keane from Tottenham Hotspur for 20.3m.

However, with Keane now having been returned to Spurs, Voronin believes his chances of re-establishing himself in the Liverpool striking pecking order has improved.

On Monday, Voronin told Germany's Bild newspaper: ''There have not been any talks between (Hertha general manager) Dieter Hoeness, my agent and me. Though I know my agent has talked with Liverpool.

''I still have a contract there. And now Keane has been sold. Before he came last summer I was playing regularly under Rafael Benitez. With Keane gone, Liverpool don't have many strikers again.''

Voronin joined Liverpool in the summer of 2007 on a free transfer from Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen signing a four-year deal but, much like Keane the following year, he failed to impress Benitez.

However, while there is a sense of unfinished business for Voronin at Liverpool, the 29-year-old is enjoying life in the German capital and is not ruling out a permanent basis.

''I would happily remain [in Berlin],'' said Voronin. ''I like it here, as do my wife and children. I just want clarity as soon as possible.''

So far this season Voronin has played 15 game for Hertha, scoring four goals and setting up three others as the club challenge for the Bundesliga title.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Scolari sooo fast up lorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Yes ups for Rafa
    scolari did it!!!
    sekali scolari become our new manager

your roar no power lah
    u not optimistic enough
    please leave the roaring to bro Rodz and his team of ultra optmists

u and i just sit one corner and vomit blood

oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    your roar no power lah
    u not optimistic enough
    please leave the roaring to bro Rodz and his team of ultra optmists

u and i just sit one corner and vomit blood
    haha!! tat is our job!!!!!

the vomiting will intensify!

we 18 yo. same fate.
    our job is to drink beer, curse and swear and vomit blood at the sight of 4-5-1, kite and abalone

Last edited by grumpy; 10th February 2009 at 02:33 PM.

we 18 yo. Same fate.
    Our job is to drink beer, curse and swear and vomit blood at the sight of 4-5-1, kite and abalone

hahahhahaa

Go Scolari!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Go Scolari!!!
    you might get mr moaner if not careful

the vomiting will intensify!
    we 18 yo. same fate.
    our job is to drink beer, curse and swear and vomit blood at the sight of 4-5-1, kite and abalone

hey gang, onli one parson allowed to vomit around here lah

hey gang, onli one parson allowed to vomit around here lah

it is a priviledge for 18 year olds

it is a priviledge for 18 year olds
    if you say so

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast