Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 984

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

  1. #201
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Huat huat huat huat! ! !

  2. #202
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    DOWN Cristina!!!

    DOWN Fergie!!!

    BUANG ManUre!!!

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #203
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Huat huat huat huat! ! !
    this one abit late... but ok la.

    next toto we huat ah!



    manCircle buang oso we huat,
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #204
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    actually, Aurelio and kyut goal can considered us lucky. . .

    Maybe lady luck was on our side.

  5. #205
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    actually, Aurelio and kyut goal can considered us lucky. . .

    Maybe lady luck was on our side.
    good team create their own luck...we certainly did that & got that luck...

  6. #206

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    good team create their own luck...we certainly did that & got that luck...
    we work hard for it

    ps: why wasnt the 1st goal by us not a pen but instead a free kick??
    Last edited by shunzi; 8th February 2009 at 12:51 PM.

  7. #207

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Heng Rafa never play El Zhar!!!! Maybe he realized that he was wrong to play El Zhar in those stupid DREW gamn.....

  8. #208

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    maybe the front line should be made up from the second team since they have been together for close to two seasons leow. but last night's three central defenders looked promising towards the end of the match. noticed the rhythm of the team came back once the three subs were made. i think they were intended in the game plan from the start but potty tried to spoil the show by scoring first.

    ngog didn't do himself any favours. his first start as main striker but he didn't work for the team except huff and puff without results. but he didn't do as badly as babel who still plays like a schoolboy running on steriods. i'd guess the water bottles were thrown at him in the dressing room after he had changed.

  9. #209
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Phew... Lucky we managed to win. When I saw the line up, I expect the worst.

  10. #210
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    EXCLUSIVE: WIN THE TITLE OR GO


    By John Richardson

    Rafa Benitez has to win the Premier League title to save his job after co-owner George Gillett criticised the Liverpool manager.

    Gillett let it be known on a rare visit to Merseyside last weekend that he blamed Benitez for Liverpool’s indifferent form.

    He told Anfield insiders during his flying visit that he had been dismayed at Benitez’s recent attack on Sir Alex Ferguson – insisting that it had destabilised the club and given Manchester United greater incentive to retain their title. Gillett, who refuses to bow to Benitez’s demands for complete control over transfer policy before agreeing to a new four-year contract, also believes that the Liverpool boss likes to be constantly linked with other big jobs.

    It’s one of the reasons, according to Gillett, why last season the club had talks with Jurgen Klinsmann. It was done, he says as a contingency measure in the growing fear that Benitez was going to move on.

    Benitez ended up knocking back overtures from Real Madrid – the club closest to his heart – who Liverpool meet later this month in the Champions League.

    There is talk once more of Benitez’s name being on a Bernabeu shortlist if former Spurs manager Juande Ramos doesn’t have his contract extended beyond the summer.

    In a meeting last week with fans’ action group Spirit of Shankly, Gillett again appeared to pin the blame for the recent slump on the manager.

    Spirit of Shankly’s Paul Rice said: “He said ‘A few weeks ago, we were in first position, then a certain individual from the club attacked another individual from another club, and, since then, we have lost form and slid down the league.’

    “I was stunned, and asked if he was blaming Benitez as a result, and in saying that, was he not backing the manager? Rather than confirm or deny it, he replied ‘that’s your implication’, before I walked away and back outside to the real world.”

    Gillett’s warring co-owner Tom Hicks is a Benitez supporter although it’s understood that he has also privately questioned some of his manager’s recent actions.

    It was telling that he left Merseyside last week after his own visit to the club without finalising Benitez’s new contract.

    And with the expectation having been at fever pitch amongst the red half of Merseyside about Liverpool collecting their first league title since 1990 there is now concern amongst some fans that Liverpool are imploding and that the manager who The Kop have idolised is losing the plot.

    Against a potentially hostile background with Gillett’s anger growing with every Premier League point dropped it appears that only the first Liverpool title in 19 years could prevent Benitez being dumped five years after his arrival from Valencia.


  11. #211

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    ytd watch liverpool match at midnite , was hoping liverpool to lose ..
    this portmouth is really a joker , the crouch back pass and the kite goal lol
    disappointed that liverpool left with a win , but really got to salute liverpool nv say die attitude , liverpool style of play is not entertaining and even sumtimes boring to me but
    this is the attitude that i nv see in any other teams in the world , great.

  12. #212
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    ytd watch liverpool match at midnite , was hoping liverpool to lose ..
    this portmouth is really a joker , the crouch back pass and the kite goal lol
    disappointed that liverpool left with a win , but really got to salute liverpool nv say die attitude , liverpool style of play is not entertaining and even sumtimes boring to me but
    this is the attitude that i nv see in any other teams in the world , great.
    later we're goin to watch manCircle play.

    will be hoping that manCircle will lose.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #213
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    later we're goin to watch manCircle play.

    will be hoping that manCircle will lose.
    sama sama . what time ah ?

  14. #214
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    later we're goin to watch manCircle play.

    will be hoping that manCircle will lose.
    hope the hammer strong enough.

  15. #215
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hope the hammer strong enough.
    Yes!

    Must Hammer Manyoo

  16. #216

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    hammers have been a nemesis of manure of late. hope they will do the job again tonight.

  17. #217

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: WIN THE TITLE OR GO


    By John Richardson

    Rafa Benitez has to win the Premier League title to save his job after co-owner George Gillett criticised the Liverpool manager.

    Gillett let it be known on a rare visit to Merseyside last weekend that he blamed Benitez for Liverpool’s indifferent form.

    He told Anfield insiders during his flying visit that he had been dismayed at Benitez’s recent attack on Sir Alex Ferguson – insisting that it had destabilised the club and given Manchester United greater incentive to retain their title. Gillett, who refuses to bow to Benitez’s demands for complete control over transfer policy before agreeing to a new four-year contract, also believes that the Liverpool boss likes to be constantly linked with other big jobs.

    It’s one of the reasons, according to Gillett, why last season the club had talks with Jurgen Klinsmann. It was done, he says as a contingency measure in the growing fear that Benitez was going to move on.

    Benitez ended up knocking back overtures from Real Madrid – the club closest to his heart – who Liverpool meet later this month in the Champions League.

    There is talk once more of Benitez’s name being on a Bernabeu shortlist if former Spurs manager Juande Ramos doesn’t have his contract extended beyond the summer.

    In a meeting last week with fans’ action group Spirit of Shankly, Gillett again appeared to pin the blame for the recent slump on the manager.

    Spirit of Shankly’s Paul Rice said: “He said ‘A few weeks ago, we were in first position, then a certain individual from the club attacked another individual from another club, and, since then, we have lost form and slid down the league.’

    “I was stunned, and asked if he was blaming Benitez as a result, and in saying that, was he not backing the manager? Rather than confirm or deny it, he replied ‘that’s your implication’, before I walked away and back outside to the real world.”

    Gillett’s warring co-owner Tom Hicks is a Benitez supporter although it’s understood that he has also privately questioned some of his manager’s recent actions.

    It was telling that he left Merseyside last week after his own visit to the club without finalising Benitez’s new contract.

    And with the expectation having been at fever pitch amongst the red half of Merseyside about Liverpool collecting their first league title since 1990 there is now concern amongst some fans that Liverpool are imploding and that the manager who The Kop have idolised is losing the plot.

    Against a potentially hostile background with Gillett’s anger growing with every Premier League point dropped it appears that only the first Liverpool title in 19 years could prevent Benitez being dumped five years after his arrival from Valencia.

    if this is true, gillett's going to get hell when he steps into anfield. would love to see a cream pie on his face

  18. #218
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: WIN THE TITLE OR GO


    By John Richardson

    Rafa Benitez has to win the Premier League title to save his job after co-owner George Gillett criticised the Liverpool manager.

    Gillett let it be known on a rare visit to Merseyside last weekend that he blamed Benitez for Liverpool’s indifferent form.

    He told Anfield insiders during his flying visit that he had been dismayed at Benitez’s recent attack on Sir Alex Ferguson – insisting that it had destabilised the club and given Manchester United greater incentive to retain their title. Gillett, who refuses to bow to Benitez’s demands for complete control over transfer policy before agreeing to a new four-year contract, also believes that the Liverpool boss likes to be constantly linked with other big jobs.

    It’s one of the reasons, according to Gillett, why last season the club had talks with Jurgen Klinsmann. It was done, he says as a contingency measure in the growing fear that Benitez was going to move on.

    Benitez ended up knocking back overtures from Real Madrid – the club closest to his heart – who Liverpool meet later this month in the Champions League.

    There is talk once more of Benitez’s name being on a Bernabeu shortlist if former Spurs manager Juande Ramos doesn’t have his contract extended beyond the summer.

    In a meeting last week with fans’ action group Spirit of Shankly, Gillett again appeared to pin the blame for the recent slump on the manager.

    Spirit of Shankly’s Paul Rice said: “He said ‘A few weeks ago, we were in first position, then a certain individual from the club attacked another individual from another club, and, since then, we have lost form and slid down the league.’

    “I was stunned, and asked if he was blaming Benitez as a result, and in saying that, was he not backing the manager? Rather than confirm or deny it, he replied ‘that’s your implication’, before I walked away and back outside to the real world.”

    Gillett’s warring co-owner Tom Hicks is a Benitez supporter although it’s understood that he has also privately questioned some of his manager’s recent actions.

    It was telling that he left Merseyside last week after his own visit to the club without finalising Benitez’s new contract.

    And with the expectation having been at fever pitch amongst the red half of Merseyside about Liverpool collecting their first league title since 1990 there is now concern amongst some fans that Liverpool are imploding and that the manager who The Kop have idolised is losing the plot.

    Against a potentially hostile background with Gillett’s anger growing with every Premier League point dropped it appears that only the first Liverpool title in 19 years could prevent Benitez being dumped five years after his arrival from Valencia.

    yeah

    i agree


    get martin o'neill


    sack raf999!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #219
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    but the rubbish talk by gillette will definitely destabilise the club.


    thus i suggest raf999, the gillette ppl n the hicks ppl, all get the hell out of LFC!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #220
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    sama sama . what time ah ?
    12am.


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •