Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Huat huat huat huat! ! !

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    DOWN Cristina!!!

DOWN Fergie!!!

BUANG ManUre!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Huat huat huat huat! ! !
    this one abit late... but ok la.

next toto we huat ah!

manCircle buang oso we huat,

Deregistered

actually, Aurelio and kyut goal can considered us lucky. . .

Maybe lady luck was on our side.

actually, Aurelio and kyut goal can considered us lucky. . .

Maybe lady luck was on our side.
    good team create their own luck...we certainly did that & got that luck...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    good team create their own luck...we certainly did that & got that luck...
    we work hard for it

ps: why wasnt the 1st goal by us not a pen but instead a free kick??
    Last edited by shunzi; 8th February 2009 at 12:51 PM.

Heng Rafa never play El Zhar!!!! Maybe he realized that he was wrong to play El Zhar in those stupid DREW gamn.....

maybe the front line should be made up from the second team since they have been together for close to two seasons leow. but last night's three central defenders looked promising towards the end of the match. noticed the rhythm of the team came back once the three subs were made. i think they were intended in the game plan from the start but potty tried to spoil the show by scoring first.

ngog didn't do himself any favours. his first start as main striker but he didn't work for the team except huff and puff without results. but he didn't do as badly as babel who still plays like a schoolboy running on steriods. i'd guess the water bottles were thrown at him in the dressing room after he had changed.

Phew... Lucky we managed to win. When I saw the line up, I expect the worst.

EXCLUSIVE: WIN THE TITLE OR GO

By John Richardson

Rafa Benitez has to win the Premier League title to save his job after co-owner George Gillett criticised the Liverpool manager.

Gillett let it be known on a rare visit to Merseyside last weekend that he blamed Benitez for Liverpool’s indifferent form.

He told Anfield insiders during his flying visit that he had been dismayed at Benitez’s recent attack on Sir Alex Ferguson – insisting that it had destabilised the club and given Manchester United greater incentive to retain their title. Gillett, who refuses to bow to Benitez’s demands for complete control over transfer policy before agreeing to a new four-year contract, also believes that the Liverpool boss likes to be constantly linked with other big jobs.

It’s one of the reasons, according to Gillett, why last season the club had talks with Jurgen Klinsmann. It was done, he says as a contingency measure in the growing fear that Benitez was going to move on.

Benitez ended up knocking back overtures from Real Madrid – the club closest to his heart – who Liverpool meet later this month in the Champions League.

There is talk once more of Benitez’s name being on a Bernabeu shortlist if former Spurs manager Juande Ramos doesn’t have his contract extended beyond the summer.

In a meeting last week with fans’ action group Spirit of Shankly, Gillett again appeared to pin the blame for the recent slump on the manager.

Spirit of Shankly’s Paul Rice said: “He said ‘A few weeks ago, we were in first position, then a certain individual from the club attacked another individual from another club, and, since then, we have lost form and slid down the league.’

“I was stunned, and asked if he was blaming Benitez as a result, and in saying that, was he not backing the manager? Rather than confirm or deny it, he replied ‘that’s your implication’, before I walked away and back outside to the real world.”

Gillett’s warring co-owner Tom Hicks is a Benitez supporter although it’s understood that he has also privately questioned some of his manager’s recent actions.

It was telling that he left Merseyside last week after his own visit to the club without finalising Benitez’s new contract.

And with the expectation having been at fever pitch amongst the red half of Merseyside about Liverpool collecting their first league title since 1990 there is now concern amongst some fans that Liverpool are imploding and that the manager who The Kop have idolised is losing the plot.

Against a potentially hostile background with Gillett’s anger growing with every Premier League point dropped it appears that only the first Liverpool title in 19 years could prevent Benitez being dumped five years after his arrival from Valencia.

ytd watch liverpool match at midnite , was hoping liverpool to lose ..
    this portmouth is really a joker , the crouch back pass and the kite goal lol
    disappointed that liverpool left with a win , but really got to salute liverpool nv say die attitude , liverpool style of play is not entertaining and even sumtimes boring to me but
    this is the attitude that i nv see in any other teams in the world , great.

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    ytd watch liverpool match at midnite , was hoping liverpool to lose ..
    this portmouth is really a joker , the crouch back pass and the kite goal lol
    disappointed that liverpool left with a win , but really got to salute liverpool nv say die attitude , liverpool style of play is not entertaining and even sumtimes boring to me but
    this is the attitude that i nv see in any other teams in the world , great.
    later we're goin to watch manCircle play.

will be hoping that manCircle will lose.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

sama sama . what time ah ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

hope the hammer strong enough.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hope the hammer strong enough.
    Yes!

Must Hammer Manyoo

hammers have been a nemesis of manure of late. hope they will do the job again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

By John Richardson

Rafa Benitez has to win the Premier League title to save his job after co-owner George Gillett criticised the Liverpool manager.

Gillett let it be known on a rare visit to Merseyside last weekend that he blamed Benitez for Liverpool’s indifferent form.

He told Anfield insiders during his flying visit that he had been dismayed at Benitez’s recent attack on Sir Alex Ferguson – insisting that it had destabilised the club and given Manchester United greater incentive to retain their title. Gillett, who refuses to bow to Benitez’s demands for complete control over transfer policy before agreeing to a new four-year contract, also believes that the Liverpool boss likes to be constantly linked with other big jobs.

It’s one of the reasons, according to Gillett, why last season the club had talks with Jurgen Klinsmann. It was done, he says as a contingency measure in the growing fear that Benitez was going to move on.

Benitez ended up knocking back overtures from Real Madrid – the club closest to his heart – who Liverpool meet later this month in the Champions League.

There is talk once more of Benitez’s name being on a Bernabeu shortlist if former Spurs manager Juande Ramos doesn’t have his contract extended beyond the summer.

In a meeting last week with fans’ action group Spirit of Shankly, Gillett again appeared to pin the blame for the recent slump on the manager.

Spirit of Shankly’s Paul Rice said: “He said ‘A few weeks ago, we were in first position, then a certain individual from the club attacked another individual from another club, and, since then, we have lost form and slid down the league.’

“I was stunned, and asked if he was blaming Benitez as a result, and in saying that, was he not backing the manager? Rather than confirm or deny it, he replied ‘that’s your implication’, before I walked away and back outside to the real world.”

Gillett’s warring co-owner Tom Hicks is a Benitez supporter although it’s understood that he has also privately questioned some of his manager’s recent actions.

It was telling that he left Merseyside last week after his own visit to the club without finalising Benitez’s new contract.

And with the expectation having been at fever pitch amongst the red half of Merseyside about Liverpool collecting their first league title since 1990 there is now concern amongst some fans that Liverpool are imploding and that the manager who The Kop have idolised is losing the plot.

Against a potentially hostile background with Gillett’s anger growing with every Premier League point dropped it appears that only the first Liverpool title in 19 years could prevent Benitez being dumped five years after his arrival from Valencia.

if this is true, gillett's going to get hell when he steps into anfield. would love to see a cream pie on his face

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

By John Richardson

yeah

i agree

get martin o'neill

sack raf999!!!!

but the rubbish talk by gillette will definitely destabilise the club.

thus i suggest raf999, the gillette ppl n the hicks ppl, all get the hell out of LFC!

sama sama . what time ah ?
    12am.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast