Thread: Landscape Photographers:How did you turn your hobby into a part-time/full-time job?

Default Landscape Photographers:How did you turn your hobby into a part-time/full-time job?

Time and time again I have seen this question brought up and I have to say that I would like to know the answer myself. Most people who start up photography do it to create wonderful prints of god's creations, landscapes, weather, animals, and insects. But is there still a market for those people to turn their hobby into part-time or even full-time income? If you did it and still do it, share your success stories! How, where, when, what? Be as detailed as possible! Thanks for your advice to your fellow photographers!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Landscape Photographers:How did you turn your hobby into a part-time/full-time jo

in the first place, you need to identify who needs landscape photos
    then build a solid portfolio and show it to them

best is to take it worldwide

Default Re: Landscape Photographers:How did you turn your hobby into a part-time/full-time jo

You can upload to various stock websites and earn money from those sales.
    Thats what i did

Visit my website to find out more www.ashwinphotosite.com
    Ashwin

You may want to take a look at JotPix.com.