Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

  1. #101

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hey, you guys notice something?

    ALL the threads in Gatherings and Outings have been locked down!
    yeah since the afternoon. seems mods cracking down and cleaning up the place of OT. now it's set outing at a date once it's over close it. another outing should be on a separate thread. no more long running outing threads for multiple outings.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #102

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Yeah, I guess that would be good in a way. It has disadvcantages as well, but if that section is supposed to exist solely as a notice board, then discussion shouldn't be there.

    I hope they do something about the ethical statre of the classifieds though. It's not impossible, just takes hard work.

  3. #103

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Hokays, I bette go rest.

    Nai Nai Ro-Ro!

    Adam, if you log on a little later .... HAI HAI HAI!!!!!

  4. #104

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    good night ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #105

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Was using iPhone juz now and could not do a lot of things.... onli got screwy eyes now...

    swapped to lappie... ro ro... your last thread question.... I prefer to crop off pic c as shown below.

    focus on the sky and a little of the taller building... but it's juz my "type" of post processing.



    would have preferred to have a portrait orientation to lead the lighted clouds off the frame tho.
    Last edited by CYRN; 2nd February 2009 at 04:51 AM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #106

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yeah, I guess that would be good in a way. It has disadvcantages as well, but if that section is supposed to exist solely as a notice board, then discussion shouldn't be there.

    I hope they do something about the ethical statre of the classifieds though. It's not impossible, just takes hard work.
    not easy...

    IIRC the idea was to have follow up discussion in the relevant sub-forums instead... and your foodie shoot should be followed up in the GRTT instead of KPT.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #107

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Was using iPhone juz now and could not do a lot of things.... onli got screwy eyes now...

    swapped to lappie... ro ro... your last thread question.... I prefer to crop off pic c as shown below.

    focus on the sky and a little of the taller building... but it's juz my "type" of post processing.



    would have preferred to have a portrait orientation to lead the lighted clouds off the frame tho.
    actually i wanted to create something you would normally see in a batman movie etc.
    the kind of dark gloomy city.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #108

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    i cannot log into my fotologue
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #109

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    actually i wanted to create something you would normally see in a batman movie etc.
    the kind of dark gloomy city.
    In that case, the sky isn't helping. It's too overwhelming.

    The gloominess have to stronger, not just dark. There is a difference between dark and gloomy.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #110
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You want the IR or the Nai Meh's birdie??
    Let the birdie talk begin........

  11. #111
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Zac keeps showing me his birdie tonight. Faint!
    There are now more birdies than men here.

  12. #112

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hey, you guys notice something?

    ALL the threads in Gatherings and Outings have been locked down!
    wow, signs of recession. gatherings are expensive and wasteful. kopitiam is 'the way' in the new era.

    we are all virtual beings, we eat virtual things and drinks. everything is beautiful and we dont need to wash dishes after displaying our lovely food.

  13. #113

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Let the birdie talk begin........
    si fi kor kor, can show me how your little bird talk tonight?

  14. #114

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    where is mother pearl? we seem to be searching for each other on different time zones. she is following the NYSE and i am on SGX timing. sigh...

  15. #115

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    sup kotexable
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #116

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    sup kotexable
    huh, you sapoo my kotax for what... wait i tie you with the string.

  17. #117
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Oh Hai!

  18. #118

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Gleetings!

  19. #119

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Fleetings!
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #120
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Morning....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •