Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

  1. #621
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,759

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Waiting for Leong and Liz to confirm.

    Would be great if Zac could join us too.
    Would love to... let's wait for Liz to give the go ahead..
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #622
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,613

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    but i fat now leh..... how to model.
    has turned you into a fat lovebird?

  3. #623
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    *T bleek*

  4. #624
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    macarons taste strange....
    but are fun to photograph

  5. #625

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    macarons taste strange....
    but are fun to photograph
    Home baked?

    Hai Dotter!

  6. #626
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,759

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    macarons taste strange....
    but are fun to photograph
    Hi...

    changed your seat yet?? or your butt still suffering??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #627

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i want to tfcd them on her bed hahaha

    if you really don't mine shooting me, for fun, joy and laughter, let's think up something interesting hohoho

    i bring clothes!

    HOKAY!

    Leong can make it nex Tuesday, I can make it nex Tuesday.


    Van, can you make it, and can you arrange with Liz? Can you contact her for us and let us know where to meet etc?

    I can bake some nice banana bread for tea, or if you guys prefer, my 'best-seller' so far has been a savoury Italian Herb Bread. Let me know?

  8. #628
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    HOKAY!

    Leong can make it nex Tuesday, I can make it nex Tuesday.


    Van, can you make it, and can you arrange with Liz? Can you contact her for us and let us know where to meet etc?

    I can bake some nice banana bread for tea, or if you guys prefer, my 'best-seller' so far has been a savoury Italian Herb Bread. Let me know?

    i thought shooting her cats too? so at her place right?

    ok can i go take a nap first. my blain kannot werk ploperly nao.

    brb

  9. #629

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Yeah, shooting BeeBee and Machi!

    The hoot BeeBee and Machi using Van as a scratching pole ftw!

  10. #630
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Home baked?

    Hai Dotter!
    heloooo daddy
    nope not home baked can't bake for nuts...
    Bought some from bakerzin at a dollar each. I always found it fascinating and its my first time eating it.
    it tastes strange......... or maybe bakerzin's macarons just suck.


  11. #631
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hi...

    changed your seat yet?? or your butt still suffering??
    no havent changed seat yet... bike is at goddess house... my butt doesnt suffer... no butt fats to start with... more like the bones within ;P

  12. #632

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    heloooo daddy
    nope not home baked can't bake for nuts...
    Bought some from bakerzin at a dollar each. I always found it fascinating and its my first time eating it.
    it tastes strange......... or maybe bakerzin's macarons just suck.

    I've only ever tasted macs once. They were from Switzerland, and a stellar example of typical Swiss precision and perfection! They tasted GREAT! A bit new to the pallette though, so that could be what you're experiencing.

    Hey, if you like to shoot food, wanna join the Food Photographers' Group I started?

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470934

  13. #633
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I've only ever tasted macs once. They were from Switzerland, and a stellar example of typical Swiss precision and perfection! They tasted GREAT! A bit new to the pallette though, so that could be what you're experiencing.

    Hey, if you like to shoot food, wanna join the Food Photographers' Group I started?

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470934
    I don't mind joining(actually I would love to join I'm practically married to food) but I don't have much commitment as I tend to shoot food at my own pace. But I'll love to drop by and watch though.

  14. #634

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I don't mind joining(actually I would love to join I'm practically married to food) but I don't have much commitment as I tend to shoot food at my own pace. But I'll love to drop by and watch though.
    You're more than welcome to join, and feel free to shoot at your own place and pace, but for the group shoots, the default modus operandi is discipline, dedication and hard work, because shooting food is a very tedious and demanding discipline, and we're in it to learn, improve and expand our skill sets. Put simply, it's entirely different from the chaotic play play fun orgies we usually have.

  15. #635
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Do I need any special equipment? yeah I wanna improve on shooting food.
    Another pic of the Macarons....
    Stacking them was harder than I thought. When I reached 5 they all tumbled down and one of them cracked

  16. #636

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Do I need any special equipment? yeah I wanna improve on shooting food.
    Another pic of the Macarons....
    Stacking them was harder than I thought. When I reached 5 they all tumbled down and one of them cracked
    That's not too bad a shot dear, but your lighting is really flat.

    Stacking - got technique wan!

    You'll get by fine with your 50mm for now.

  17. #637
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    That's not too bad a shot dear, but your lighting is really flat.

    Stacking - got technique wan!

    You'll get by fine with your 50mm for now.
    yah. any ways to unflatten it? I took it with bounce flash.
    Use glue and stack right? :P that was what my mother suggested anyways. haha

  18. #638

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Actually, yes. Glue. Depending on what item is involved, various substances are used as a binding agent.

    Come join us and learn together, and share resources!

    Refer back to the link for the first mini-assignment that you can easily shoot at home.

  19. #639
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,759

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    no havent changed seat yet... bike is at goddess house... my butt doesnt suffer... no butt fats to start with... more like the bones within ;P
    Consider gettting one with a nice gel padding... or slightly wider at the rear with allowance for the tail bone.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #640
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,759

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yah. any ways to unflatten it? I took it with bounce flash.
    Use glue and stack right? :P that was what my mother suggested anyways. haha
    Consider side lighting.... from one side downwards...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •