Thread: Are You Going To Finish Strong?

Default Are You Going To Finish Strong?

My friends sent me this link...which I think is very appropriate for all during this period of uncertainty....

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-g...sh-strong.html

I myself need to find a job from tomorrow onwards...but won't feel down after watching the whole clip....u should too....
    Nikon D300s, 50mm, 18-105mm, Sigma 30mm F1.4, Sigma 50-150mm F2.8, Samyang 8mm F3.5

Default Re: Are You Going To Finish Strong?

art your day with a hope, and end your day with a smile...

Quote Originally Posted by Wibblo View Post
    My friends sent me this link...which I think is very appropriate for all during this period of uncertainty....

I myself need to find a job from tomorrow onwards...but won't feel down after watching the whole clip....u should too....
    It is time of uncertainty, jobseekers face the dilemma of whether it is the right time to look for a new job, it is generally not a good time to switch job. But in sectors like services,oil and gas,bio-medical as well as information and communication technology(ICT),there is still a demand of talents and some companies are growing.

What the FU_K of this global challenging outlook, frankly speaking i dun give a **** on this.There will always be occurrences like the US subprime credit crisis, dotcom bust, asian financial crisis and worst still,the Sept 11 terrorist attacks.

I feel that we do not need to hold back from new opportunities,if there's a recession, it can affect your own organization too. Lets be more POSITIVE la... There are still plenty of job opportunities out there but do due diligence before you accept a new role......

So always ask yourself " are u going to finish strong "..

great clip!
    with arms and legs, i'm going to start another job hunt again.
    and if i'm not going to finish strong, then i'm going to finish the best i ever can so that i have no regrets in latter life...

Quote Originally Posted by Wibblo View Post

thank you for the clip. It was heartening to watch this clip again. I have seen these sometime ago but I think it is very timely. And it has some significant meaning for me as I took the hard step of walking out of a job to start again even when the world is turning upside down.