Thread: Lowepro S&F User Setups

Deregistered

Default Lowepro S&F User Setups

Just thought of this - how about a S&F users' bag setup thread - and a small but detailed enough picture to post so that we can gain inspiration for expansion of our setups... what do you say? Let me begin with my humble setup...

Equipment Listing:
    S&F Reporter 300AW
    S&F Deluxe Waistbelt
    S&F Bottlebag
    Last edited by sehsuan; 3rd October 2003 at 11:58 PM.

Okay, I'll bit... Here's my kit:
    S&F Rover AW
    S&F Deluxe Waistbelt
    S&F Shoulder Harness
    S&F Lens Case 1
    S&F Lens Case 2
    S&F Waterbottle Bag
    Sliplock Pouch 10

http://mysite.freeserve.com/szenclub...s/RoverAW1.jpg

Deregistered

any more people?

szenny, thanks for your post!

Sehsuan, by using the Deluxe waistbelt, you can carry the bag around like it's a waistpouch?

Does it kinda droop down or anything?

Deregistered

SNAG, depending on the things i'm carrying, it does droop just that little, and jogs when i run. i'm actually thinking if the vest harness can be further incorporated into my setup so that i can move easily without weights "jogging" with me.

Sehsuan, how much gear do you carry in the 300AW when using the deluxe waist belt ?

I use a S&F Reporter 200AW for my film gear and can get a Nikon F80/AF-S 24-85 plus 5 other lenses, flash, filters and film into it.

So do you need a bag that size on the waist belt ?

huh?
    I didn't know that you can squeeze so much equipment into the 200AW!

How in the world can you do this?
    care to show some pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by SNAG
    huh?
    I didn't know that you can squeeze so much equipment into the 200AW!

How in the world can you do this?
    care to show some pictures?
    just did a quick pic, have a look here

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by james m
    Sehsuan, how much gear do you carry in the 300AW when using the deluxe waist belt ?
    i have this idea of buying a bag that's larger than required - so that there need not be another resale/purchase in case of system additions. actually my bag is pretty "empty" - i keep my 10D with vertical grip with a mounted 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 in the centre, and the left and right compartments, i leave them for accessories such as blower, spare batteries, extra media (CF), handphone, homekeys (yes!), thermometer, soft bristle brush and a heck lot of stuff inside, that's why.

will post up a detailed picture of my bag once it dries from the washing i gave it today.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    i have this idea of buying a bag that's larger than required - so that there need not be another resale/purchase in case of system additions. actually my bag is pretty "empty" - i keep my 10D with vertical grip with a mounted 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 in the centre, and the left and right compartments, i leave them for accessories such as blower, spare batteries, extra media (CF), handphone, homekeys (yes!), thermometer, soft bristle brush and a heck lot of stuff inside, that's why.

will post up a detailed picture of my bag once it dries from the washing i gave it today.
    Nah, don't bull You use it to carry your water bottle!!

Quote Originally Posted by SzennyBoy
    Okay, I'll bit... Here's my kit:
    S&F Rover AW
    S&F Deluxe Waistbelt
    S&F Shoulder Harness
    S&F Lens Case 1
    S&F Lens Case 2
    S&F Waterbottle Bag
    Sliplock Pouch 10

http://mysite.freeserve.com/szenclub...s/RoverAW1.jpg

Hey! Saw your setup. May I know if the Rover AW already comes with a deluxe waist belt?

Was thinking of getting a Reporter bag as I can access the camera quickly when on the move. Found that the Rover AW II needs to be unloaded from my shoulders to access the camera compartment; although its very comfortable to carry for long walks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Hey! Saw your setup. May I know if the Rover AW already comes with a deluxe waist belt?
    I bought it complete with the Deluxe Waistbelt and the Shoulder Harness. This complete set was marketed as the Rover AW Kit and was cheaper than buying the separate components individually.