Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1034

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

  1. #961

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Backdrop like a little wasted.... Fireworks... erm that bad?

  2. #962

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Backdrop like a little wasted.... Fireworks... erm that bad?
    i like the contruction backdrop
    in future every year will be the same building!
    tmr will try to go earlier to find another contruction backdrop angle

  3. #963
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    I'm back
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  4. #964

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    I'm back
    finally! one week in KL?

  5. #965
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    finally! one week in KL?
    Nope, 3D2N, returned on monday night.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  6. #966

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Nope, 3D2N, returned on monday night.
    were u at shears bridge last sat?

  7. #967
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    were u at shears bridge last sat?
    yeah.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  8. #968

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    yeah.
    i'm at esplanade bridge....see ur firework pic leh...shld be better view

  9. #969
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    i'm at esplanade bridge....see ur firework pic leh...shld be better view
    I didn't bring camera with me the previous time coz after work i just go there see see. But there is more and more ppl on the bridge this time. Maybe more ppl know abt this location liao. The fireworks are getting better and better
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  10. #970
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  11. #971

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Yes i am going. Saw a few nice work from the sports series.

  12. #972

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    I didn't bring camera with me the previous time coz after work i just go there see see. But there is more and more ppl on the bridge this time. Maybe more ppl know abt this location liao. The fireworks are getting better and better
    yup...getting better every week. This sat preview.

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    i interested in the travel session only but this sat not free

  13. #973

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Will be there.

  14. #974
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    why everybody not making a single noise? anyone fireworks tonite?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  15. #975

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    why everybody not making a single noise? anyone fireworks tonite?
    busy ma....tot u gg to canon seminar? u gg shears bridge? i might be shooting.

  16. #976

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    busy ma....tot u gg to canon seminar? u gg shears bridge? i might be shooting.
    Did you go??? Short firework still though.. This year like cut Budget...

    Was more interested with the boats and waves. :-}

    Anyways.. Cannot go on actual day...

    Have a GOOD NDP Shoot!

    I confirm.. Shears Bridge Close from the Careffour end....

  17. #977

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Did you go??? Short firework still though.. This year like cut Budget...

    Was more interested with the boats and waves. :-}

    Anyways.. Cannot go on actual day...

    Have a GOOD NDP Shoot!

    I confirm.. Shears Bridge Close from the Careffour end....
    r u at fullerton or esplanade bridge?

    tdy got ticket again trying closeup shoot and looking for some "interesting" moment/action

    tdy's firework slightly better than last week...actual day firework shld be better/more...will be shld be shooting.

  18. #978

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Waah.. u all really craze + crave for fireworks
    Andrew u went to shoot fireworks after seminar?

    I went Toa Payoh HDB Hub at 3pm for the seminar.

  19. #979

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    Waah.. u all really craze + crave for fireworks
    Andrew u went to shoot fireworks after seminar?

    I went Toa Payoh HDB Hub at 3pm for the seminar.

    ???? Toa Payoh Hub????

  20. #980

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    Waah.. u all really craze + crave for fireworks
    Andrew u went to shoot fireworks after seminar?

    I went Toa Payoh HDB Hub at 3pm for the seminar.
    crave for IR construction backdrop...in future no more such backdrop liao

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •