Hahahaha, lucky i overslept

Really meh?
    tdy dun seems to hv so many butterfly like last wk. Only hv few nice shots
    next mth go again

Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    tdy dun seems to hv so many butterfly like last wk. Only hv few nice shots
    next mth go again
    Next month go there using flim macro hehehe????
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Next month go there using flim macro hehehe????
    wah! new toy? tot u bought lomo?

wah! new toy? tot u bought lomo?
    Lomo got macro also. anyway its my old flim camera lah
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

any outting for shooting or not!!!! i very boring at home!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    any outting for shooting or not!!!! i very boring at home!!!!!!
    u can always suggest leh...wat do u like tp shoot? most of us only free on weekend.

u can always suggest leh...wat do u like tp shoot? most of us only free on weekend.
    How ah your kampung buangkok? My colleague just went there recce last weekend. Gonna ask him to feedback..

Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    How ah your kampung buangkok? My colleague just went there recce last weekend. Gonna ask him to feedback..
    din go la...actually xdd suggested last sat but seems everyone busy. If anyone want to go, just tell me lor. Anyway I do not know exactly where is that kampong

what cam are you planning to buy?

din go la...actually xdd suggested last sat but seems everyone busy. If anyone want to go, just tell me lor. Anyway I do not know exactly where is that kampong

I smelled BBB

How about the Kampomg SHoot this weekend??? Morning?? Sat??? Before 8am??? MAd about Golden hours....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    How about the Kampomg SHoot this weekend??? Morning?? Sat??? Before 8am??? MAd about Golden hours....
    With flim????

With flim????
    ???? film??? Golden hours refer to the sun... from 7~10am...

???? film??? Golden hours refer to the sun... from 7~10am...
    I mean using flim camera to capture the moments within ur golden timings

Aiyoo where is xdd? Didn't see his post recently.
    My colleague's son sick also, he didnt manage to go but he is very keen to explore. I pending for his review 1st, he should be going this coming weekend.

Ask him to feedback to me on the exact location. Public Transport? Cars allowed to go inside? Many dogs? Many mosquitoes? How big the location? And any other interesting thing.

Just bought a 5DMII body over the weekend. No $$$ to buy L Lens, gonna settle for a 28-75mm F2.8 Tamron 1st. Photos appear slightly darker than normal i think. Still exploring, but overall as mentioned noise is not visible at 100% crop until above ISO 1600.

Aiyoo where is xdd? Didn't see his post recently.
    My colleague's son sick also, he didnt manage to go but he is very keen to explore. I pending for his review 1st, he should be going this coming weekend.

Ask him to feedback to me on the exact location. Public Transport? Cars allowed to go inside? Many dogs? Many mosquitoes? How big the location? And any other interesting thing.

Just bought a 5DMII body over the weekend. No $$$ to buy L Lens, gonna settle for a 28-75mm F2.8 Tamron 1st. Photos appear slightly darker than normal i think. Still exploring, but overall as mentioned noise is not visible at 100% crop until above ISO 1600.
    Going FF lei! I think I have to take a few more assignments and win more competitions and wait for Nikon to come out with a 24.5mp FX Camera (Not D3X) befor I do that. :-}

Anyways... Save your money for a Canon 17~40, 16~35, 24~105, 24~70 instead. You already have a 70~200mm. Don't mount a Tank with a GPMG. Get a Canon. :-}

Its worth every dollar. I sold all my Sigma Lens. I buy Twice.. :-}

Link to my recent JB Shoot over the weekend. Went there with all my cheap cheap lens and camera... Wife keeps telling me there are snatch thieves around... Wish I had my D300... Anyways... I will remove this Album in the next few days. See it quick! Hahahaha!

http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos/a...enerangan_-_JB

This week shoot On??? Sunday I hope...Realized SingaConnect and I signed up for some sports shoot Sat Evening and I have a NJC Photography Workshop to attend...

Cheers!
    Last edited by Andrew Ng; 2nd June 2009 at 09:01 AM.

Going FF lei! I think I have to take a few more assignments and win more competitions and wait for Nikon to come out with a 24.5mp FX Camera (Not D3X) befor I do that. :-}

Anyways... Save your money for a Canon 17~40, 16~35, 24~105, 24~70 instead. You already have a 70~200mm. Don't mount a Tank with a GPMG. Get a Canon. :-}

Link to my recent JB Shoot over the weekend. Went there with all my cheap cheap lens and camera... Wife keeps telling me there are snatch thieves around... Wish I had my D300... Anyways... I will remove this Album in the next few days. See it quick! Hahahaha!

http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos/a...enerangan_-_JB

This week shoot On??? Sunday I hope...Realized SingaConnect and I signed up for some sports shoot Sat Evening and I have a NJC Photography Workshop to attend...

Cheers!

Ya, just remembered i did signed up. U got the details alrdy? Lucky u remind me.

Ya, just remembered i did signed up. U got the details alrdy? Lucky u remind me.
    No details yet... :-{

Cheers!

Lol. i just mounted my tank on a GPMG (28-75mm). Partly also to make use of my CPL, havent got the chance to try it yet.
    Temporary only since i don't really use much of wide angle. Still saving up to take course and also get some other prime lens 1st.
    Btw D3X can store 2 CF Card in the camera is it?

Hey i am also going for the NJC Seminar too. Haha. See ya there. Anything to shoot there? or go there empty handed? Edward also gonna be there to present too.. dont tell me u also go there present?
    By the way, they replied an email to me saying

Your registration for SNAP! 2009 Seminar is successful. Thank you!

Regards
    Hui Ying
    Organising Committee, SNAP! 2009
    Last edited by playplay; 3rd June 2009 at 12:18 AM.

Lol. i just mounted my tank on a GPMG (28-75mm). Partly also to make use of my CPL, havent got the chance to try it yet.
    Temporary only since i don't really use much of wide angle. Still saving up to take course and also get some other prime lens 1st.
    Btw D3X can store 2 CF Card in the camera is it?

Hey i am also going for the NJC Seminar too. Haha. See ya there. Anything to shoot there? or go there empty handed? Edward also gonna be there to present too.. dont tell me u also go there present?
    By the way, they replied an email to me saying

Your registration for SNAP! 2009 Seminar is successful. Thank you!

Regards
    Hui Ying
    Organising Committee, SNAP! 2009
    D3x, D2, D2x, D3 all have 2 CF Card slots. Professional Camera. CAn't afford to miss out pictures due to changing CF Cards at crucial times.. especially sports photography.

NJC, if you look at the map, has a lot of interesting architectural structures for shooting. I will be bringing my Camera since I will shooting that evening too. A canon guy going for a Nikon sponsored event??? There is a Canon SEminar happening at Suntec that day also. The time clashes.

I thought you will be getting a wide angle for your travel trip to HK.

Not presenting. Just Participant.

See you there.

Last edited by Andrew Ng; 3rd June 2009 at 08:26 AM.

D3x, D2, D2x, D3 all have 2 CF Card slots. Professional Camera. CAn't afford to miss out pictures due to changing CF Cards at crucial times.. especially sports photography.

NJC, if you look at the map, has a lot of interesting architectural structures for shooting. I will be bringing my Camera since I will shooting that evening too. A canon guy going for a Nikon sponsored event??? There is a Canon SEminar happening at Suntec that day also. The time clashes.

I thought you will be getting a wide angle for your travel trip to HK.

Not presenting. Just Participant.

See you there.

Canon seminar at suntec? Didn't see it.
    My hk trip I think cancelled due to insufficient ppl signed up that's why invested in FF.
    U going for the other snap e dancer competition?
    Sounds interesting n challenging. Sports + indoor...