Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Not Good enough to sell pictures, Not Good enough for events, Has its Limitations in Low Light. Very Significant signs of vignetting. Good enough for Travel, Practice composition, Find Shooting Style. Good enough for scouting.Due to the many sections and moving parts.. perform excellently in collecting dust
    hahahaha
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    hort park butterfly garden. This place is slightly smaller than the butt lodge.
    I was there last sat. Anyway they only open to public on last sat of the mth for guided walk. Coming?
    time?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

Not the Canon Flash.. Nikon SB900... up to 200mm. 450D... also CMOS right? D300, D700 is dark places.. noise also will show... Indra spend $44USD on Noise Ninja.. The picture looks sharp and clean.
    Yeah CMOS sensor. But at least Nikon iso is better, but no intention to switch.
    Noise Ninja ah.. just to remove the noise, you will sacrifice contrast and details. A little is ok, but too much reduction = degrade photo.

Anyway good news is 5D Mark II just release new firmware in early jun for HD recording in Manual mode. I saw the video quality. Its much better than my 5yrs old sony video cam which cost 2.2k previously.
    I will be posting my colleague wedding video once i am done. Finish RAW video, now left with final video edit before i pass to her.

Not Good enough to sell pictures, Not Good enough for events, Has its Limitations in Low Light. Very Significant signs of vignetting. Good enough for Travel, Practice composition, Find Shooting Style. Good enough for scouting.Due to the many sections and moving parts.. perform excellently in collecting dust
    Yeah good for travel and walk about but quality wise not so good. Collect dust ah.. then gotta spend $$$ send for cleaning later on..

Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    Yeah CMOS sensor. But at least Nikon iso is better, but no intention to switch.
    Noise Ninja ah.. just to remove the noise, you will sacrifice contrast and details. A little is ok, but too much reduction = degrade photo.

Anyway good news is 5D Mark II just release new firmware in early jun for HD recording in Manual mode. I saw the video quality. Its much better than my 5yrs old sony video cam which cost 2.2k previously.
    I will be posting my colleague wedding video once i am done. Finish RAW video, now left with final video edit before i pass to her.
    I have to disagree that Nikon has better ISO Control. The CMOS is from Sony. ISO Control of Canon is definitely one notch above Nikon. I did not want to switch was that I still like grainy/ noisy pictures like the film days.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    time?
    i let u know aft confirm with BC ppl. If cfm will be gg in morning.

I have to disagree that Nikon has better ISO Control. The CMOS is from Sony. ISO Control of Canon is definitely one notch above Nikon. I did not want to switch was that I still like grainy/ noisy pictures like the film days.

Andrew
    grainy/ noisy is acceptable...can make the pic look like oldies effect...very nice la

i let u know aft confirm with BC ppl. If cfm will be gg in morning.
    okies, keep me in the loop. I think i gg. Thanks

okies, keep me in the loop. I think i gg. Thanks
    confirmed tmr, the guided tour fm 10-11am. I planning to reach ard 9am...might be able to shoot earlier if not shoot ard HP. Up to u...9am or 10am?

confirmed tmr, the guided tour fm 10-11am. I planning to reach ard 9am...might be able to shoot earlier if not shoot ard HP. Up to u...9am or 10am?
    What time u leaving BP? How u go there?

What time u leaving BP? How u go there?
    taking direct bus 963...taking the 8am bus. How u gg?
    hopefully not crowded.

taking direct bus 963...taking the 8am bus. How u gg?
    hopefully not crowded.
    If i can wake up hehehehe. Super tired these 2 days. Will try to appear ard 0930 there. Will call u if i there

If i can wake up hehehehe. Super tired these 2 days. Will try to appear ard 0930 there. Will call u if i there
    wat u doing till so tired? r u taking bus or bike?

wat u doing till so tired? r u taking bus or bike?
    bus bah. Today got shagged to the bones in ecp haha

bus bah. Today got shagged to the bones in ecp haha
    u know where to alight right? before u go, call me 1st, in case i overslep...

u know where to alight right? before u go, call me 1st, in case i overslep...
    okies

okies
    dissapointed. Reached half hr cloudy...not long later started rain...only managed to shoot abt 40mins...not satisfy maybe go again next mth.

Finally able to come online..
    Canon EOS 450D|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    My flickr

Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    har?? what do u mean?

dissapointed. Reached half hr cloudy...not long later started rain...only managed to shoot abt 40mins...not satisfy maybe go again next mth.
    Hahahaha, lucky i overslept

Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Really meh?