Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1034

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

  1. #521

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    wow! trip to where? can i join?
    Malaysia... 四湾岛。。。 JB Side. Its a course thing... the Adv Art Photography thingy.

  2. #522

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Malaysia... 四湾岛。。。 JB Side. Its a course thing... the Adv Art Photography thingy.
    wah! after this course become expert liao

  3. #523

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    wah! after this course become expert liao
    After this course... I shoot things... Show people...No Body can Understand..

  4. #524
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    in ofis la...boss not in ma...
    actually surfing internet for work related information...juz login CS for a while lor.
    u still home?
    Now alone at ECP, one person taking care a shop. Today got my lappy along and slacking coz not around also
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  5. #525
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    After this course... I shoot things... Show people...No Body can Understand..
    really meh?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  6. #526

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-


  7. #527
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  8. #528

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    i dun c the chinese painting approach leh

    now high level skill liao...next time can win all photo competition la
    Last edited by cheerful88; 19th May 2009 at 12:58 PM.

  9. #529

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Now alone at ECP, one person taking care a shop. Today got my lappy along and slacking coz not around also
    wow! boss not in...have fun

  10. #530
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    wow! boss not in...have fun
    now here is freaking sunny and hot. Love the summer but hate the heat.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  11. #531

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    now here is freaking sunny and hot. Love the summer but hate the heat.
    hot sun...dun get burn...if not can't recognise u

  12. #532

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    wow .... go oversea shooting... so good ... too bad to me need study... but if at morning and back at night i can go haha...

  13. #533

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    wow .... go oversea shooting... so good ... too bad to me need study... but if at morning and back at night i can go haha...
    I think is better to shoot in singapore first...learn your skill before shooting oversea...are u in poly?

  14. #534

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    I think is better to shoot in singapore first...learn your skill before shooting oversea...are u in poly?
    no... in ITE .... i am Malaysian study in sg ....because my english no good...

  15. #535
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Morning!!!!!!!! Hahhahhaha. Today not going work and resting at home weeeee
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  16. #536

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Morning!!!!!!!! Hahhahhaha. Today not going work and resting at home weeeee
    wah! enjoying...hot weather too

    2 more days to sat...i'll be gg zoo again...anyone interested let me know

  17. #537

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    no... in ITE .... i am Malaysian study in sg ....because my english no good...
    dun be sad...english no good is not the end...spend more time to learn

  18. #538
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    wah! enjoying...hot weather too

    2 more days to sat...i'll be gg zoo again...anyone interested let me know
    Wah zoo got many new animals or new attraction? Going again argh
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  19. #539
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    he become fan of the zoo liao... hahahaha...

    which monkey there caught your eye??

    nowadays go zoo must be careful leh...


    becareful of hum sup orang utan...

  20. #540

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Wah zoo got many new animals or new attraction? Going again argh
    when last sat afternoon. Reach rain

    new children playground and boat ride...i think not much changes.


    Quote Originally Posted by loserow View Post
    he become fan of the zoo liao... hahahaha...

    which monkey there caught your eye??

    nowadays go zoo must be careful leh...

    becareful of hum sup orang utan...
    dun worry, this will not happen here. If I see one I let u know

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •