Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16212425262728313651 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1034

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

  1. #501
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    came back so fast ah?
    ya at home now
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  2. #502

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    ya at home now
    still online....tot u go nite macro!

  3. #503
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    still online....tot u go nite macro!
    Still early lah. hahaha, night macro go 12 plus then more fun. Anyway was surfing the net and waiting for ur reply. Reading up and anticipating for my new additions to my dry cabinet, flying in from hong kong hehehee
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  4. #504

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Still early lah. hahaha, night macro go 12 plus then more fun. Anyway was surfing the net and waiting for ur reply. Reading up and anticipating for my new additions to my dry cabinet, flying in from hong kong hehehee
    haha...wait for my reply...i busy wif some work here la
    getting 600mm?

  5. #505
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    haha...wait for my reply...i busy wif some work here la
    getting 600mm?
    kidding lah. hahaha. Today one of the butterflies emerged and my sis let it free. Still got 3 more to go. Get 600mm how to carry around argh. Actually i ordered a few items including some lens and 2 bodies hahhahaaa.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  6. #506

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    kidding lah. hahaha. Today one of the butterflies emerged and my sis let it free. Still got 3 more to go. Get 600mm how to carry around argh. Actually i ordered a few items including some lens and 2 bodies hahhahaaa.
    next mth still want to go shoot butterfly again?
    tot u want to go birding ma....wat u order? HK cheaper?
    I want to buy 70-200 F4 leh.

  7. #507
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    next mth still want to go shoot butterfly again?
    tot u want to go birding ma....wat u order? HK cheaper?
    I want to buy 70-200 F4 leh.
    Anytime, just give me a buzz. Birding, the lens too big and heavy. I consolidated orders with some friends, got free shipping hahaha.

    save up more to buy the 70-200 f2.8 IS lah
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  8. #508

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Anytime, just give me a buzz. Birding, the lens too big and heavy. I consolidated orders with some friends, got free shipping hahaha.

    save up more to buy the 70-200 f2.8 IS lah
    tell me earlier can order for me....70-200 f2.8 IS too heavy for me la. I already hv left hand injury...dun want to make it worst

  9. #509

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    hi... i am new to photography... i just bought a 2nd hand nikon D70...and hope can know more photographer in this forums and go out shooting 2gether... i am a studen ...age 20
    Last edited by Winson123; 18th May 2009 at 11:32 PM.

  10. #510
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    tell me earlier can order for me....70-200 f2.8 IS too heavy for me la. I already hv left hand injury...dun want to make it worst
    get this instead: THIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    hi... i am new to photography... i just bought a 2nd hand nikon D70...and hope can know more photographer in this forums and go out shooting 2gether... i am a studen ...age 20
    BTW u staying in BP?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  11. #511

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    no... i stay sengkang... but i dun mind go there shooting with u all.. because i want to learn more on photography....i now still blur blur with my nikon D70...haha

  12. #512

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    get this instead: THIS


    BTW u staying in BP?
    wow great but how much??
    u getting tat? I dun need la...prefer 70-200 f4....hehehe


    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    no... i stay sengkang... but i dun mind go there shooting with u all.. because i want to learn more on photography....i now still blur blur with my nikon D70...haha
    welcome

  13. #513

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    can call me if u all got go out shooting my number is 90058181 heh my name winson

  14. #514
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    no... i stay sengkang... but i dun mind go there shooting with u all.. because i want to learn more on photography....i now still blur blur with my nikon D70...haha
    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    wow great but how much??
    u getting tat? I dun need la...prefer 70-200 f4....hehehe

    Not so soon coz still studying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    can call me if u all got go out shooting my number is 90058181 heh my name winson
    So openly put ur number
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  15. #515

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    want to know more photographer friends what ... and my number is incoming call free haha

  16. #516

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post

    Not so soon coz still studying.
    u trying to buy all canon lens??


    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    want to know more photographer friends what ... and my number is incoming call free haha
    i think is better for you to check this thread for outing, tentative set on 30May.

  17. #517
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    u trying to buy all canon lens??




    i think is better for you to check this thread for outing, tentative set on 30May.
    Buy all canon lens? Then how big my dry cabinet must be argh?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  18. #518

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Buy all canon lens? Then how big my dry cabinet must be argh?
    maybe can convert half your room to dry cabinet

  19. #519
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    maybe can convert half your room to dry cabinet
    Shall see after i graduate. hahhaha. u so free surfing cs now?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  20. #520

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Shall see after i graduate. hahhaha. u so free surfing cs now?
    in ofis la...boss not in ma...
    actually surfing internet for work related information...juz login CS for a while lor.
    u still home?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •