Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Krav Maga in singapore

Default Re: Krav Maga in singapore

Krav Maga: Cause as much damage before running away.
    Canon EOS 450D|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    My flickr

Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Well, I apologise if my reply seems harsh.Nothing personal. I believe ungku understands where I coming from.

Perhaps I shd have put:
    RUBBISH! Drop this racial bullshit.
    that's the spirit of a martial artist. enlighten the innocent.

i believe u r involved in or at least have some contact with krav maga as u do seem to write with detail information on a little know art in sg. please publicise it and keep the public updated, if not the public will still have the old info that it only teach to a certain group (becz of beta testing purposes?). It is good that u now let the public know that it is now accepting anyone who wants to take up this art.

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    ..please publicise it and keep the public updated, if not the public will still have the old info that it only teach to a certain group..
    I was just a fresh noob at most on the content page where Krav Maga is concerned, pointing the direction. Any qns pls do direct your emails to those instructors mentioned.

[QUOTE]<It didn't come from a land with a thousand of years of conflict la , just some guy who happened to be israeli decided to create something which was a fusion of several martial arts , judo , jujitsu,ninjutsu , boxing . It was for self defense against the nazis if i'm not wrong . Its a very effective form of street fighting , but ultimately only at close range.>

Hmm, where you got your sources from?Couldnt find that online. jujitsu, ninjutsu?
    Well, KM does have long/mid/close range techniques. Effectiveness?Well,debatable..

And just to add..
    I'm really surprised nowadays girls are really into these Krav Maga, Muay Thai stuff!
    Times really have changed... And a good thing too.
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 2nd February 2009 at 11:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12