Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Many many fashion shoots at Taka in October 03.....

Quote Originally Posted by EOS500N
    dun b shy. shoot! shoot! shoot! dun woory man there'll surely b some photographers there.
    hmmm ... well certainly would be there ... ~~ long time didnt shoot liao ar ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    hmmm ... well certainly would be there ... ~~ long time didnt shoot liao ar ~~~
    ok. c u. i should b there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EOS500N
    ok. c u. i should b there as well.
    okok ~~ hey if possible hor ... try to call me n meet hor ... coz as i said, i dun lk to shoot alone ...

anyway can contact me at 93884977, if u want loh ... ~~

last day liao and last shoot for the fashion shows. There's a Japan Week on 17-19 Oct. Might have some photo opportunities too. Location at the Taka square (same as all the other events).

Japan Week
    Interested to find out more about Japanese culture? From traditional Japanese performances to modern J-pop sessions, there is something for you to discover about Japan. So, go Jap in this exhibition and savour the best of Japan, held in celebration of our 10th Anniversary and in conjunction with Asean - Japan Culture Exchange Year 2003.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Was at 5pm after the last show.

The crew was clearing up the stage and lightings.

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    last day liao and last shoot for the fashion shows. There's a Japan Week on 17-19 Oct. Might have some photo opportunities too. Location at the Taka square (same as all the other events).

hmmm
    not going to miss this one liao

On 31st October, there's a S.H.E autograph signing session at 7 to 9pm. Expect a HUGE CROWD there. Hugh as in HHHHUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH.
    Last edited by Prismatic; 13th October 2003 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    On 31st October, there's a S.H.E autograph signing session at 7 to 9pm. Expect a HUGE CROWD there. Hugh as in HHHHUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH.
    ohhh ... going to skip this one ... took some pics for them when they were in my sch ... their make up was so thick manz .... ~~

Lightbulb Thanks Takashimaya! We had a great time.

I had a good time testing out my D100 at the many fashion shows. I tried various angle, lightings, white balance, speed,etc. Now, I understand my D100 better.

Kudos to the models from Australia, Brazil, East European countries, etc. There was a 14 yo from Brazil. 'Child labour' here?

Kudos to Takashimaya Singapore for organising the shows. They have 'permitted' photographers to photograph the shows. However, at Paragon, it was a different story. I was at one show where security personnel were positioned near the show to stop anyone from photograghing. Roving security personnel were at various floors to stop photography. If mgt of Paragon cannot secured permission from the various labels, possibly against copyrights, then they should not have 'live' fashion shows at all.
    Last edited by reachme2003; 15th October 2003 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    Kudos to Takashimaya Singapore for organising the shows. They have 'permitted' photographers to photograph the shows. However, at Paragon, it was a different story. I was at one show where security personnel were positioned near the show to stop anyone from photograghing. Roving security personnel were at various floors to stop photography. If mgt of Paragon cannot secured permission from the various labels, possibly against copyrights, then they should not have 'live' fashion shows at all.
    As I mentioned in another thread, it might have nothing to do with copyrights at all. Having a bunch of photographers around flashing cameras around could be offensive to some customers, you know. The management dun owed us the right to take pictures at all, they have to ensure that everyone enjoyed the show while not all the expense of others. If photography is allowed, good for us. If not, it's just simply too bad. Nothing to grumble about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123