Hi, just like to share a cheap way to clean our LCD screens. White Vinegar with Distilled Water - affordable for everyone
Original article here: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/mainte...flatscreen.htm
1. Turn off the monitor. If the screen is dark, it will be easier to see the areas that are dirty or oily.
2. Use a dry, soft cloth and very gently wipe the screen. A great choice would be the microfiber type of cloth used to clean eyeglasses. See Tip #1 below for kinds of cloths to avoid.
3. If the dry cloth did not completely remove the dirt or oil, do not press harder in an attempt to scrub it off. Pushing directly on the LCD screen can often cause pixels to burn out.
4. If necessary, dampen the cloth with distilled water or with an equal ratio of distilled water to white vinegar. See Tip #2 below for products to avoid.
Many companies also sell small spray bottles of special cleaner for flat screen monitors but the vinegar mixture is usually just as effective.
5. The plastic edge that surrounds the screen can be cleaned with any multipurpose cleaner but take care to avoid contact with the screen itself.