Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hai Pear Pear Babieeeee!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII


  4. #4

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    WOW!

    New season liao!

  5. #5
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    wah I saw the len and the pricing heheh you are right.. for that kind of price it is worth experimenting. but you get more from it with your D700 then my D70 with your full frame that's for sure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    hihi new thread

  7. #7
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Cannot leh ... not wide enough for my liking. If not ... waaah! $150! Can save TONS man!
    no choice, cheapest WA around.

    Have been shooting street with my D700 and my 10-20mm is a DX lens, so thinking getting one FF WA.

    Sigma 20mm f1.8 is one of my choice but unsure whether will i used to this range, so just get this 19-35mm to tryout.

    The 15mm really look good too, by can't use on DSLR.
    Last edited by Leong23; 30th January 2009 at 12:32 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    tomorrow evening hoot?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    tomorrow evening hoot?
    shoot love bird????

  10. #10
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    wah I saw the len and the pricing heheh you are right.. for that kind of price it is worth experimenting. but you get more from it with your D700 then my D70 with your full frame that's for sure.
    ya, it is not that useful of DX sensor.

    GO BUY FF CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #11

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    no choice, cheapest WA around.

    Have been shooting street with my D700 and my 10-20mm is a DX lens, so thinking getting one FF WA.

    Sigma 20mm f1.8 is one of my choice but unsure whether will i used to this range, so just get this 19-35mm to tryout.

    The 15mm really look good too, by can't use on DSLR.


    The CSer who tried the 15mm used it on a 5D leh. Just have to keep your mirror locked up and use the attached optical viewfinder.

  12. #12
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    lovebird let us shoot?

  13. #13

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    tomorrow evening hoot?
    Oh Hai Loo-Nar!

    You hab to keep on upping your outing post so that Exposers will know. If not all forget liao.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The CSer who tried the 15mm used it on a 5D leh. Just have to keep your mirror locked up and use the attached optical viewfinder.
    Not sure can D700 have permenant mirror-up function.

  15. #15
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ya, it is not that useful of DX sensor.

    GO BUY FF CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too poisonous lah.... got to find new job then come and talk cameras heh...

  16. #16
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    tomorrow evening hoot?
    I just went hooting at Hort Park yesterday

  17. #17
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You too poisonous lah.... got to find new job then come and talk cameras heh...
    but this time i buy cheapo lens.......where got poison ppls........

  18. #18

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Not sure can D700 have permenant mirror-up function.
    OH ... oh ...

  19. #19

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    I just went hooting at Hort Park yesterday
    How was it? You shot landscapes or macros? Went with Deswitch ah?

  20. #20
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    but this time i buy cheapo lens.......where got poison ppls........
    The D700 is poisonous enough heheheh.....

Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •