Thread: camera t-shirt

Default camera t-shirt

Hi all, need some help

Anyone know where to buy those t-shirt, shirt that have camera print on it, for example, leica,nikon F....etc Thinking of doing a shoot w model wearing the shirt holding those camera Any advice on price also .

Thanks all

Default Re: camera t-shirt

Try the bugis (opp the bugis junction) shops upstairs. I seen 1 shop selling them while walking past.

aiya... was in bangkok there are lots of it.

Thanks for ur help guys, seem difficult to find ? Saw many young people wear in singapore so i thought quite easy to find, make a point next time i see anyone wear will come and ask wear he or she buy

My gf has a green t shirt from bugis with an old nikon film slr print on it...looks quite cool when she walks next to me when i'm using my FE2.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1010 View Post
    Try the bugis (opp the bugis junction) shops upstairs. I seen 1 shop selling them while walking past.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    My gf has a green t shirt from bugis with an old nikon film slr print on it...looks quite cool when she walks next to me when i'm using my FE2.
    Thanks for ur info, actually which part of bugis u guys refering to ? I don't go to bugis often so only know about bugis junction, is it the opposite of the road, dark dark,small walk , many small shops ?

Quote Originally Posted by bahibo View Post
    Thanks for ur info, actually which part of bugis u guys refering to ? I don't go to bugis often so only know about bugis junction, is it the opposite of the road, dark dark,small walk , many small shops ?
    Yes that's the one. Explore upstairs coz I saw it being displayed outside 1 of the shop.

Thanks Will try around bugis , long time never go that area,too crowded during weekend (for me )

found 1 online source, though it might not be what you looking for.

dgoddard83
    Guests

thanks a lot 'pegasus1010' i was looking for the reply and i am also looking for the same neway thanks

Douglas Goddard
    contemporary rugs
    Last edited by dgoddard83; 1st February 2009 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dgoddard83 View Post
    thanks a lot 'pegasus1010' i was looking for the reply and i am also looking for the same neway thanks
    u r welcome.