Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DvD Writer

Default Re: DvD Writer

Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    How does getting 2 dvd writers work? As in you can put the original copy in one, and a blank copy in another so that they read and write at the same time?
    thats on the fly... but not recommended if you are using usb or any external drives for that matter... its best for internal hdd which is both independent. hence i say dun link them to the same ide (as in ide 0/1 master & slave), so make it simple, use sata.

its easier to just use 1 dvd writer if you have created an iso. and unless your system is darn fast, you can burn 2 dvds on 2 drives at the same time. same rules apply, put each iso in different drive and burn.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    thats on the fly... but not recommended if you are using usb or any external drives for that matter... its best for internal hdd which is both independent. hence i say dun link them to the same ide (as in ide 0/1 master & slave), so make it simple, use sata.

its easier to just use 1 dvd writer if you have created an iso. and unless your system is darn fast, you can burn 2 dvds on 2 drives at the same time. same rules apply, put each iso in different drive and burn.
    Hmmm need to check how I can 'Open' one more slot to fit 2 internal dvd drives...

Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    Hmmm need to check how I can 'Open' one more slot to fit 2 internal dvd drives...
    i dun even know what kinda chassis you use... how to crack it for you?

if you are using a SFF, then u can forget it already.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12