Thread: Serangoon gardens

Default Serangoon gardens

Just thought it would be fun n interesting to find out if anyone hangs out at serangoon gardens? i do.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

Default Re: Serangoon gardens

I dont (at this hour)

I used to go there like a LONG time ago when the food was good, then it got not good. Then the market hawker center (not Chopm Chopm) closed and re-opened or something like that. Can't remember liao.

What's the place like now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

What's the place like now?
    very quiet. its 348am now. no aunties or xmm will be there to smile at you. if there are, you should run.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    very quiet. its 348am now. no aunties or xmm will be there to smile at you. if there are, you should run.

Yeah, I know, I know ..."now". LOLZ!

Just like my fave TV commercial by that Riverside Indonesian Restaurant that used to always air at 2 am +, and ends by asking viewers to "COME DOWN, NOW!"

Quote Originally Posted by lazyeyedpsycho View Post
    fainted at the garden

fainted at the garden
    'SHE' will gladly give you CPR!

omg. she looks like that now? i must have been rough on her last night.... hehe

but seriously, i keep seeing shooters from woodlands la.. yishun la.. west coast la.. east coast la.. redhill la.. toa payoh la... hougang la.. everywhere but serangoon.... walau. i need to know there are shooters in serangoon willing to just put down the camela and have a coffee and talk about politics and world affairs like we know it all when we dont. and then when sian already then ok lets go shoot. or vice versa.

Start a SG HOOOTERS group?

Actually I think there were a few Serangoon groups before. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/searc...6&pp=25&page=2
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 29th January 2009 at 04:31 AM.

I'm in Serangoon! But frankly I think Singapore is too small for such segregation.

I'm in Serangoon! But frankly I think Singapore is too small for such segregation.
    Yeah, but it's easier for people sharing similar interests living in the same vicinity to congregate.

Strangely, the best pals and gfs I've had in life always lived on the other end of the island from where I was , so that had an impact on how often we met up, and for how long etc.

Yeah, but it's easier for people sharing similar interests living in the same vicinity to congregate.

Strangely, the best pals and gfs I've had in life always lived on the other end of the island from where I was , so that had an impact on how often we met up, and for how long etc.
    yeah. best buds of mine all live in the east. it aint too far from serangoon. but still a pain in the ass when i have to meet up with them. cos im the only one who doesnt live in the east. so guess who doesnt get to decide where to meet. pffft.

Well they do say absense makes the heart grow fonder! This is when I sign off. Goodnight DM.

Quote Originally Posted by macrolandscape View Post
    yeah. best buds of mine all live in the east. it aint too far from serangoon. but still a pain in the ass when i have to meet up with them. cos im the only one who doesnt live in the east. so guess who doesnt get to decide where to meet. pffft.
    At least you're not in Aust or US outbacks where your closest neighbour could be 400 miles away!

Well they do say absense makes the heart grow fonder! This is when I sign off. Goodnight DM.
    SIGH ... miiiissssssssssssssss eeeeeuuuuuuuuuuu orediiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Gd nite LEP!