Thread: Rechargable Battries??

Default Rechargable Battries??

Hi all CSers out there,

I know that this topic has been discussed quite a few times,but i'm still curious to ask about this particular brand of battries: Uniross.

Anyone heard or use this brand of battries? If you do please tell me about your experience and encounters with it. Cos i'm getting a set of rechargable battries soon for my flash, I know there are other brands out there like Sanyo eneloop,Sony,GP,PowerEx. Have read the reviews for most of them,if no one responds to Uniross brand i guess i'll go with PowerEx

So thanks in advance for reading this thread and do give your comments on rechargable battries

Cheers
    Last edited by ChongK; 27th January 2009 at 10:28 PM.

Default Re: Rechargable Battries??

Using... and Loving Eneloop.....

Scuba & Father... For Life

Personally, I think GP/Sanyo/Powerex are all similar or perhaps even equal. It is Maha's chargers which are a cut above the rest. (Maha and Powerex go hand in hand...).

For other unknown brands, no harm trying? It's unlikely to blow up your flash or something, but do get a good charger which can analyse the batteries which you're using etc. Else it's easy to blame the brand/model of the batteries. If one of four batteries are not performing, the performance of the entire set will be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Using... and Loving Eneloop.....
    Haha one Eneloop fan here, diver-hloc.ahah!

Quote Originally Posted by *********** View Post
    Personally, I think GP/Sanyo/Powerex are all similar or perhaps even equal. It is Maha's chargers which are a cut above the rest. (Maha and Powerex go hand in hand...).

For other unknown brands, no harm trying? It's unlikely to blow up your flash or something, but do get a good charger which can analyse the batteries which you're using etc. Else it's easy to blame the brand/model of the batteries. If one of four batteries are not performing, the performance of the entire set will be affected.
    Thanks,RDP for the information..I bought a flash from you guys,which Fisher gave me the PowerEx broucher to see. I'm not sure if Uniross has a low discharge function, but i quite interestd in PowerEx MH-C204W-1Hr charger. But after reading into detail its AAA batteries that are charged in 1 hour, AA battries charge in 2Hours.

Uniross charges seems not bad as they do have a LCD checking screen,Maha power has one too the MH-C9000 wizard analyzer.

I'm still thinking which to get hmmmmm...

Any one have any comments on Uniross brand of rechargable battries?