Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piggy-back

Default Re: Piggy-back

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    Ic, Google is everything? Nothing came out from google means no solution? A simple phone call to shops would have solve the problem too. No?

But i'm sure you're aware at that point of time.
    Nothing came from google, nothing was posted on the forum that i could find, so i posted. Easy, no?

Oh, at the time calling up the shops would not get you a better deal on sony stuff. They only started doing that in the last year or so.

But I'm sure you know that, since you're doing all your research into posts from 2007.
    Alpha

So google is still everything huh? You claimed you ask because you can't find, others do the same and you shoot them as lazy and go find mummy google.

Oh, sony stuff just start selling in shops during 2008? Gosh...
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

I get it now, people smack your head to find mummy google back then, now you want to do the same others too. Karma.
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

So google is still everything huh? You claimed you ask because you can't find, others do the same and you shoot them as lazy and go find mummy google.
    No, others did not even search.

Oh, sony stuff just start selling in shops during 2008? Gosh...
    Where did i say that? Now you're imagining things? I specifically stated that they only started giving deals, i.e., discounts, in the last year or so. Learn to read.
    Alpha

I get it now, people smack your head to find mummy google back then, now you want to do the same others too. Karma.
    Nope. No head smacking. But maybe it's you that needs it more.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No, others did not even search.

Where did i say that? Now you're imagining things? I specifically stated that they only started giving deals, i.e., discounts, in the last year or so. Learn to read.
    They didn't search, then let them rot, much better than you acting saint chanting google google google. Why can't just shut up rather than posting a go-search-google redundant reply? Great way to chiong post counts huh.

Funny, lots of my sony-users friends had already got good deals from dealers thru e-quote, phone calls etc since Alpha came out. Learn to search yourself.
    Last edited by wakaowalao; 25th January 2009 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Nope. No head smacking. But maybe it's you that needs it more.
    Haa, thanks, Im not a godson of mummy-google. How envy.

Blog Entries

now now, that wasn't being nice
    now both of you better stop it

you know the rules

Come on guys ... thread closed and please move on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12