Thread: Will you consider shooting video?

Default Will you consider shooting video?

Do you think you will ever become a videographer instead of a photographer?
    Now with camera like the 5D Mk II, and the much lower prices of HD videocam, will you take up this new gear/hobby?
    I just got myself a Sony handycam .... and it's fun
    always the Light, .... always.

Default Re: Will you consider shooting video?

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Do you think you will ever become a videographer instead of a photographer?
    Now with camera like the 5D Mk II, and the much lower prices of HD videocam, will you take up this new gear/hobby?
    I just got myself a Sony handycam .... and it's fun
    u never support Canon?

i think some ppl here already shooting photos like videocamera liao, who needs a 5DMkII's HD video when they shoot every model shoot with thousands of pictures in 1-2hours?

but nevertheless, good for them as its 30frames per sec, every sec can select from 30 frames, die die also get 1 stills nice.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Will you consider shooting video?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u never support Canon?

i think some ppl here already shooting photos like videocamera liao, who needs a 5DMkII's HD video when they shoot every model shoot with thousands of pictures in 1-2hours?

but nevertheless, good for them as its 30frames per sec, every sec can select from 30 frames, die die also get 1 stills nice.
    ya, gonna register SONYISED at the video site soon

video is good for family and friends gathering and also indoor at night .... no need to kao peh "look here", "dont move", etc... then you got youtube to share.
    always the Light, .... always.