Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    .....well you gonna let nei mei have her???
    bed strong enough or not? safety 1st hor.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    that one kana censored liao lor, lucky for all exposers, wait all get nightmare.
    Yah lor!

Luckily there's someone else inside the photo if not sure kenar expose liao!

okay dis is as good as it gets......and right now am hungry......so off to nom nom
    Happy New Year all

Last edited by Lady Ice; 25th January 2009 at 05:45 AM.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Just asleep for a few hours and you ppl almost killed the thread...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Good morning Zac!

We were gunning to complete it by this morning, or rather, the graveyard shift, but everyone was tired.

good morning!
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

omg hello morning

strangle my internet

I'm home from fishing....

and sadly.. the fishes were taking a holiday from my lures...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

I guess the rest are all zonked out like these 2 :

Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

And let's see if anyone can catch wat's wrong with this pic...

Last edited by zac08; 25th January 2009 at 10:28 AM.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

No one's in...

time to spam

jokes....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

A photographer for a national magazine was assigned to take pictures of a great forest fire.

He was advised that a small plane would be waiting to fly him over the fire.

The photographer arrived at the airstrip just an hour before sundown.

Sure enough, a small Cessna airplane was waiting. He jumped in with his equipment and shouted, "Let's go!"

The tense man sitting in the pilot's seat swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air, though flying erratically.

"Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "And make several low-level passes."

"Why?" asked the nervous pilot. "Because I'm going to take pictures!" yelled the photographer. "I'm a photographer, and photographers take pictures!"

The pilot replied, "You mean you're not the flight instructor?"
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

By the time a Marine pulled into a little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere," he pleaded. "Or just a bed, I don't care where."

"Well, I do have a double room with one occupant a Navy guy," admitted the manager, "and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you."

"No problem," the tired Marine assured him. "I'll take it."

The next morning the Marine came down to breakfast, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

"How'd you sleep?" asked the manager.

"Never better."

The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring, then?"

"Nope, I shut him up in no time" said the Marine.

"How'd you manage that?" asked the manager.

"He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," the Marine explained. "I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful,' and he sat up all night watching me."
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world. He bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando , thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from South to North.

On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read '$10,000 per call'. The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God. The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Atlanta. There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same looking golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was. She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God. 'O.K., thank you,' said the American.

He then travelled all across America, Africa, England, Japan and eventually New Zealand. In each and every church he saw the same looking golden telephone with the same '$US10,000 per call' sign under it.

The American decided to travel to Scotland to see if Scots had the same phone. He arrived in Scotland and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same looking golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read '40 pence per call.' The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. 'Father, I've travelled all over the world and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in all of them price was $10,000 per call . Why is it so cheap here?'

The priest smiled and answered, 'You're in Scotland now, son - it's a local call.'
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

A Yorkshire farmer was overseeing his animals in a remote hilly pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced down a muddy track towards him. The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leans out the window and asks the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

The farmer looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Aye lad, Why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite navigation system to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo. The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg , Germany . Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses a MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel Spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response. Finally, he prints out a full-color,
    150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet printer and finally turns to the farmer and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says the farmer.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on amused as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then the farmer says to the young man, "Ey up, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a consultant working for the British Government", says the farmer.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required lad." answered the farmer. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You tried to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about cows...this is a herd of sheep. Now give me back my dog."
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

A dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in an empty room for an hour.

When you open the room door, who is really happy to see you?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica. 45 volumes. Excellent condition. $2000 for quick sale. No longer needed. Got married last week. Wife knows everything.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Nice artwork....

Pictures touched up with photoshop...

from : 12 Spectacular Photos retouched to make mind-blowing masterpieces!

Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site