Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

  1. #681

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    what you guys doing beside FLOODING here!

    Me printing tees, my CNY tees
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #682
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahaha, what a beatles HARD CORE FANS ah!

    of course <3

    my first love

    HAHAHA

  3. #683

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahaha, what a beatles HARD CORE FANS ah!



  4. #684
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    I'm going to sleep liao...

    Going fishing tomorrow morning...

    Good night...

    And Happy Chinese New Year to all in case you guys can't log in tomorrow...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #685
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I'm going to sleep liao...

    Going fishing tomorrow morning...

    Good night...

    And Happy Chinese New Year to all in case you guys can't log in tomorrow...
    You kidding me...you guys don't log in here?? heheheh......

  6. #686

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    of course <3

    my first love

    HAHAHA
    WOW!!!! YOur "1st love"?? YOu are not even born lor.....

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I'm going to sleep liao...

    Going fishing tomorrow morning...

    Good night...

    And Happy Chinese New Year to all in case you guys can't log in tomorrow...
    Nai Nai and Happy Niu YEAR!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #687

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Nai Nai Zac, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  8. #688

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You kidding me...you guys don't log in here?? heheheh......
    hahahaha maybe "next year"!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    what you guys doing beside FLOODING here!

    Me printing tees, my CNY tees
    Chinese New Year DREAMS Tee?

  10. #690

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    please keep a leash on your sugar didi
    Man I go out for awhile and what

    good day.
    its dark.....but it was great day.....sun was shining....

    van can ya give dimple face a hug please?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  11. #691

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You kidding me...you guys don't log in here?? heheheh......
    We'll all stay tuned for tomorrow's night (or tonight's) congregation just for eeu Sammieeeeeee!!!!!

  12. #692
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    WOW!!!! YOur "1st love"?? YOu are not even born lor.....

    lololololol


    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Man I go out for awhile and what



    its dark.....but it was great day.....sun was shining....

    van can ya give dimple face a hug please?

    i would if he isn't so far away

  13. #693

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    We'll all stay tuned for tomorrow's night (or tonight's) congregation just for eeu Sammieeeeeee!!!!!
    ooooh whaddya you guys up to?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  14. #694
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    We'll all stay tuned for tomorrow's night (or tonight's) congregation just for eeu Sammieeeeeee!!!!!
    No thanks man....it's the thought that counts and that is already very SCARY when I think what some of you guys "think" about hehehehehehehehe..........

    Got to stay up late too wat in any case tomorrow night. The tradition say the young must stay up late as the later you do, the longer your parents will live heheheh...

  15. #695

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i would if he isn't so far away
    okay he'll have to do wiv a virtual hug

    nightmare we lub you
    and would like to see one of your dimple smiles
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  16. #696
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    okay he'll have to do wiv a virtual hug

    nightmare we lub you
    and would like to see one of your dimple smiles

    virtual hug done

  17. #697

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    No thanks man....it's the thought that counts and that is already very SCARY when I think what some of you guys "think" about hehehehehehehehe..........

    Got to stay up late too wat in any case tomorrow night. The tradition say the young must stay up late as the later you do, the longer your parents will live heheheh...
    who you young hahahahahahah
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  18. #698
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    who you young hahahahahahah
    To my mom I am.

  19. #699

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    aawwww - dun worry we still tink you're lovely
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  20. #700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    virtual hug done
    ...and van - she's the wonder cool chick
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •