Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

  1. #441

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Think so har? hmm.. I usually go down with two large duffer bags and lug home about 20 to 30 kg of stuff hehe... Last year did it all in two takes on the same day(last day) but made two trips.. Looks like might have to do that again.
    WHAT????? 20 to 30KG???????????

    What you bought?? SO many stuff ah!!!????

    Then u must go tomoro la, it will be much cheaper if u intend to buy so much. But tomoro sure super pack of people
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #442
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    WHAT????? 20 to 30KG???????????

    What you bought?? SO many stuff ah!!!????

    Then u must go tomoro la, it will be much cheaper if u intend to buy so much. But tomoro sure super pack of people
    It is pack each time I go...I only going by myself since every year the designated buyer. I buy the lots lor..some for family eat only ( the good stuff hide from visitors ) then the not so good stuff heheheh... I whack the taiwan goodies every year mah..the one they last day sell...as one plastic bag for $5.00..I grab at least 2-3bags that already weight how much? hehe also the plants, decorations...so it is not just food... and always fighting the crowd with my two big duffer bags or tons of plastic bags and haversack. Good training for commando heheh...and with any luck shoot some photos too.

  3. #443

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    It is pack each time I go...I only going by myself since every year the designated buyer. I buy the lots lor..some for family eat only ( the good stuff hide from visitors ) then the not so good stuff heheheh... I whack the taiwan goodies every year mah..the one they last day sell...as one plastic bag for $5.00..I grab at least 2-3bags that already weight how much? hehe also the plants, decorations...so it is not just food... and always fighting the crowd with my two big duffer bags or tons of plastic bags and haversack. Good training for commando heheh...and with any luck shoot some photos too.
    u are more POWER than my mum and uncle!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #444
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Tib Bits shopping in Chinatown later in the evening.... Anyone who went down to hoot recently.....has prices started to fall yet?
    You'll get discounts if you mention Ah Huat sends you there.

  5. #445
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You'll get discounts if you mention Ah Huat sends you there.
    Which Ah Huat??

    Not Ah Poh meh??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #446
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You'll get discounts if you mention Ah Huat sends you there.
    you sure or not? heheh wait I get whack instead as some ah huat own THEM money then how? heheheh......

  7. #447
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    u are more POWER than my mum and uncle!!!!!
    I take it that your mum and uncle will be attacking CT tomorrow too heheheh..... let the war begin!!! heheheh

  8. #448
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Which Ah Huat??

    Not Ah Poh meh??
    Where you want to "shop"?

    If go Geylang can mention Ah Poh.

    You'll get a free pillow to bring home.

  9. #449
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Where you want to "shop"?

    If go Geylang can mention Ah Poh.

    You'll get a free pillow to bring home.
    You sure that is ALL they give you to bring back? heheheh.... Maybe 5 year life contract and some happy sores too heeeeeee

  10. #450

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    I take it that your mum and uncle will be attacking CT tomorrow too heheheh..... let the war begin!!! heheheh
    hahaha no la, my mum and uncle have done the shopping, my mum wont be able to go there for the "war", my uncle maybe will go there with is friends to feel the CNY atmosphere etc
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #451
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahaha no la, my mum and uncle have done the shopping, my mum wont be able to go there for the "war", my uncle maybe will go there with is friends to feel the CNY atmosphere etc
    heheh I hope you don't mean "feel" with his hands the CNY atmosphere...especially the opposite sex hahahahahahahah

  12. #452
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    It's okay.

    They used to call me Ah Huat when I was collecting Protection Money from them in my younger days.
    That is even more scary and for certain I will now be getting a beating too heh... No thanks. I pay the full price! heheh

  13. #453
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    heheh I hope you don't mean "feel" with his hands the CNY atmosphere...especially the opposite sex hahahahahahahah
    Hmmmmm, is that your habit??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #454

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    heheh I hope you don't mean "feel" with his hands the CNY atmosphere...especially the opposite sex hahahahahahahah
    wow liao! OF COS NOT LA!!!! hahahaha my uncle almost every go there see the fireworks and the performance la!

    Now i know why u are there every year liao!!! To get the "REAL FEEL" , that's your cup of tea ah!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #455
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    time to go offline and part take in some prayers and food offering for the deities in my living room..lots of people...so hide in my room to talk cok here for a while hehe... hope this finish soon so I can get working on some repair and painting man.....

  16. #456

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    That is even more scary and for certain I will now be getting a beating too heh... No thanks. I pay the full price! heheh
    you didt beat others very good liao lor, where got people dare to beat u up?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #457

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    time to go offline and part take in some prayers and food offering for the deities in my living room..lots of people...so hide in my room to talk cok here for a while hehe... hope this finish soon so I can get working on some repair and painting man.....
    ok ok, happy repairing and painting
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #458
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    wow liao! OF COS NOT LA!!!! hahahaha my uncle almost every go there see the fireworks and the performance la!

    Now i know why u are there every year liao!!! To get the "REAL FEEL" , that's your cup of tea ah!
    hahahahah hello...I carry so much bags of food and delicate decor and totally load down...you think I have time to touch the "those forbidden" fruits har? Anyway you want to touch cellulite har? Yuck.. heheheh....

  19. #459
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    you didt beat others very good liao lor, where got people dare to beat u up?
    heheh I want to keep my score that way man.... only win the beating...not get gang up and beat up heheheh

  20. #460
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This one is the love of one bird for another.
    the other is a worm?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •