Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone lost a Minolta Dimage 7, here it is

fcpga
    Guests

Default anyone lost a Minolta Dimage 7, here it is

Last edited by fcpga; 8th April 2002 at 03:48 PM.

LOL!

You're bad. Really bad.

:Later,

no cable, no software, no warrent. sure it is a stolen/loss item.

Originally posted by ninelives
    no cable, no software, no warrent. sure it is a stolen/loss item.
    Not really, could be finder's keeper principle. Does not amount to being stolen property.

fcpga
    Guests

Originally posted by Pinoy
    LOL!

You're bad. Really bad.

obvious right, either stolen or found.
    anyone lost their Dimage 7 and still remember their's baby's DOB (serial number) maybe can try to meet the seller and surprise him.

icematrix
    Guests

found 3 nokia 8210s so far.. sold at 150 each..

hey finders keepers.... anywayz unlabbeld stuff is find.. cannot return or very hard to trace who lost it...!! unless IC ah..

thats y i dont keep a 8210... 3210 is the best!

fcpga
    Guests

handphone selling is so common, but Dimage 7 selling is quite rare, so easy to trace.

if you can prove the item belongs to you, through serial no and receipt, legally, you have the right to demand it back

make a fuse and call in the police if all else fails, I am sure with proper document verified, your Dimage 7 will be back.

ha!!!

icematrix
    Guests

Originally posted by fcpga
    handphone selling is so common, but Dimage 7 selling is quite rare, so easy to trace.

if you can prove the item belongs to you, through serial no and receipt, legally, you have the right to demand it back

make a fuse and call in the police if all else fails, I am sure with proper document verified, your Dimage 7 will be back.

ha!!!
    true true../

fcpga
    Guests

poor chap to have lost a almost 2K camera.

Originally posted by fcpga
    poor chap to have lost a almost 2K camera.
    A friend of mine lost a G2 while holidaying.

Regards
    CK

Hi,

I will move this to "Banal Talk" since it is not directly related to picture taking.

Thanks.

Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Maybe we can have a database of lost/found camera User can enter the serial number when they want to buy a 2nd hand camera and the system checks up if the camera is stolen or lost..
    Canon Lover :)

i'm damn scared that my camera will be stolen/lost during my 1 mth trip in Europe soon....heard so much about the notorious crime rates there. If that happens, I'll be sad over the loss of it, and will be devastated over the loss of the pictures I took!!

Must be very very careful there....
    anybody got any stories of cameras lost/stolen in Europe and care to provide any tips to prevent that?

Originally posted by icematrix
    found 3 nokia 8210s so far.. sold at 150 each..

hey finders keepers.... anywayz unlabbeld stuff is find.. cannot return or very hard to trace who lost it...!! unless IC ah..

thats y i dont keep a 8210... 3210 is the best!
    whoever says handphone is difficult to return?

if u have the heart to return, u can either leave it on and wait for the owner to call... or search thru the phonebook and call any of his/her frens to report the finding... its tat simple rite? unless no SIM card...

not flaming here.... juz my tots...
    Last edited by hackie; 9th April 2002 at 09:30 AM.

Originally posted by hackie

whoever says handphone is difficult to return?

if u have the heart to return, u can either leave it on and wait for the owner to call... or search thru the phonebook and call any of his/her frens to report the finding... its tat simple rite? unless no SIM card...
    my dad found a hp before and waited for the owner to call back....after sometime he found that the owner had terminated his line. So, bo bian.

Haha.... even it's stolen, u also cannot do much abt it. But I guess it might be water goods lah. I once got this lobang from my friends too, very cheap but no warranty. That time me still not into Photograpghy if not I sure buy!!!

just a word of caution, its a chargable offence for keeping something that u have found. If the other party has make a police report and the Agent informed, the item will be retained when u innocently sent it in for servicing/repair and u have a hard time explaining how u got the item to the poilce. lastly, the item will be return to the rightful owner. in the end, u loose out.

Originally posted by Klause
    Maybe we can have a database of lost/found camera User can enter the serial number when they want to buy a 2nd hand camera and the system checks up if the camera is stolen or lost..

great idea
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Originally posted by kamwai

great idea

who wrote down their serial number nowaday? I bought so many things and it is rather 'sian' to write down all the serial numbers.

Originally posted by ninelives

who wrote down their serial number nowaday? I bought so many things and it is rather 'sian' to write down all the serial numbers.
    that's why best to have a website for u to login and store your serial number...so even if you lost your warranty card or lost your data in harddisk, u still can retrieve the serial number
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast