Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing ISO of film

Quote Originally Posted by TME
    Paiseh..... when is the SEED? Haven't been to one yet...... trying to get as economical as possible film..... Superia 400 is only $3.30 while the 800 is like $6.80...... so that's still okay by me...... but I guess Press 800 is going to cost a lot more...... can post the price here and availability? Thanks!
    Ai yo.. You stay clementi which ave and which block? I also staying in Clementi... I can meet up with you and show you the print if you want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    Ai yo.. You stay clementi which ave and which block? I also staying in Clementi... I can meet up with you and show you the print if you want to....

I stay in Clementi Ave 5 lor...... if close enough can PM me and we can make arrangements then....... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    Isn't this called slow sync? I know my camera can do this even when in aperature priority mode.....

Eh no! Cos in slow sync u have no control over how much u want to slow the shutter down if u fix the DOF.. so it's really risky. Tried before - I was getting 1/45 sec but when switch over to slow sync, the shutter speed fell to 1 sec....... the fall was quite drastic....... to say the least.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12