When: 21st Feb 2009 Saturday 7pm to 9pm
Where: Cheng San Zone D RC ****new venue****
What: Basics of Photoshop
Please note that this is an outing for Fuji Users only. Participants will be denied entry if without any Fuji Finepix camera on the spot. Organiser reserved the rights to make any changes as and when if needed.
A small fee of $5 is required and to be paid 2 weeks before the event, by 7Feb2009. This small fee will be use for rental of projector, refreshments and also to deter NO-SHOW registrations. It is not refundable unless the whole outing is canceled. If the deposit is not paid by then, organiser will replace your seats with those who are in the waiting list.
Moderators: Please note that this is a non-profit event.
Topics which we may cover are listed as below.
* Basic Photoshop fundamentals - knowing what you have in your toolbox
* Working Efficiently with Keyboard Shortcuts
* Understanding histograms
* Understanding Adjustment Layers
* Quick and Easy tonal and contrast correction using Levels and Curves Adjustment Layers
* Working with Layer Mask
* Correcting severely over and underexposed images
* Working with Blending modes
* Transformation Tools (Scale, Rotate, Distort, etc)
* Identifying color cast
* Correct color temperature problems quickly and easily
For those who do not have the software to learn, you can download the 30 days trial version of Photoshop CS4 from Adobe.
Things to bring:
2) Fuji Finepix camera
3) Laptop (preloaded with any version of Photoshop)
4) Papers and pen
5) Your smiles
Here is the location:****new venue****
Anything else please PM me directly. Thank you and see you then.