Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Obamaaaaaa

  1. #81
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

    Read and weep , i'm not a bush supporter btw, invading and interfering in other countries is an American policy , not presidential. President is simply the public face , the lobby groups have more power. You should look at how much intelligence is out sourced , without wars , they don't have a job. Look at obama corporate campaign contributions.
    How about you give us your name and photo and tell us where you go each day so we can monitor how often you mess up in your simple humdrum life? And with you being just a normal chap like the rest of us...let's see how often you will screw up what you talk about...or even make up?

    Have you have to make hundreds if not thousands of speeches each day from day to night in difference states..and each time you have to modify the speech to cater to that particular states... answer thousands of questions thrown at you and you have to have all your facts and figures in your head and answer them on the spot with no aides stand next to you to tell you???? Can you do that without a slip up? This story you brought up (which I suspect it was, the first time you brought up the subject and I knew you were referring to this. It was televised all over the US, debated and finished with long ago in the States prior to the election..like a gossip queen you brought up (maybe suspect local singaporean are too dumb to know about it) a small point like that to make a dramatic life changing point?)

    I am not all THERE with my support for Obama ( he is a politician after all) and I have heard even more controversy stuff that I am not even going to bring it up here as SOME have yet to be settled in case self promoting opportunist like yourself pounds on them to make more crazy unsound points. This is not an attack on you as a person but I do have problems with your logical thought process and where it is coming from and what agenda you have. Is there any ethnicity or something professional (redraw of outsource by Obama from India and other nations?) or religious fundamental that you belong to that had swore hatred for the US that we should know about? I am wondering now...cab you fill in the blanks to that since you a lot to fill in the blanks for Obama. If he does what he has to do to save guard his people's job including outsourcing from India...so be it. I would love my own govt for doing so too. Maybe that is just the way to go..to relook at outsource and coming up with something better for themselves and those around the world. Maybe then our own island will be more self reliant and not depend on the US economy to survive so much. Or are you also too lazy to change or think of new ways of approaching economy 101? (anyway that is a topic for another time)

    For whatever commentating we do yak about and talk cok here, we are the outsiders here unless you can prove you are an US citizen. I wish the US well. It is true anything half better then Bush is BETTER given what options US had to choose from. You and I have no control over in choosing the final two to pick from? Right, how much you want to criticize, THESE were the final two to choose from? Obama or McCain. If I have to say,I'll say I pick the devil which is the LEAST dangerous.

    You have so far picked out all the ignorance trailer trash nit pick pointers brought on by the Republican spin machine that has cropped up in the last 1 yr of campaigning and mud slinging. As I said, If he can do half the job of what Bush can do... I think the US public would already be happy...and so will the rest of the world. Give your comments is fine but don't try to be a prophet about it...unless you willing to give us your name, address and photo so we can reward you in 4 yrs time when we find out you were right after all....we will apologize to you for it. Deal? Want to rgue about how bad a choice Obama is or will be...come up with something more solid then that. Don't malu us Singaporean for being so behind the time and ill informed(Like Bush)( or come up with a better argument stance leh.

    okay I am ranting fool ... time to get off my soap box.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    Hahahhaa. Honest mistake.

  3. #83
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

    Read and weep , i'm not a bush supporter btw, invading and interfering in other countries is an american policy , not presidential. President is simply the public face , the lobby groups have more power. You should look at how much intelligence is out sourced , without wars , they don't have a job. Look at obama corporate campaign contributions.
    dude, lets put it this way. if McCain can choose Sarah Palin as Vice president nominee. A lass whom is a fiscal conservative, but as mayor she has increased her tiny town’s debt service by around 69%??? When she took office, the town of Wasilla had no long-term debt BUT by the time her term was over, the debts were amounted to almost $3,000 per citizen. Now tell me this isn't a joke!

    Like what sammy888 has said. I did choose team Obama the better between him and McCain.

    Now, lets see you run for presidency the next election bro and we see if any of your videos reaches YouTube.

    btw i lifted some text from here

    smth fun to share. This might explain McCain choice for Vice president hehee

    Click here
    Last edited by bigbird17; 27th January 2009 at 10:51 PM.

  4. #84

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    How about you give us your name and photo and tell us where you go each day so we can monitor how often you mess up in your simple humdrum life? And with you being just a normal chap like the rest of us...let's see how often you will screw up what you talk about...or even make up?

    Have you have to make hundreds if not thousands of speeches each day from day to night in difference states..and each time you have to modify the speech to cater to that particular states... answer thousands of questions thrown at you and you have to have all your facts and figures in your head and answer them on the spot with no aides stand next to you to tell you???? Can you do that without a slip up? This story you brought up (which I suspect it was, the first time you brought up the subject and I knew you were referring to this. It was televised all over the US, debated and finished with long ago in the States prior to the election..like a gossip queen you brought up (maybe suspect local singaporean are too dumb to know about it) a small point like that to make a dramatic life changing point?)

    I am not all THERE with my support for Obama ( he is a politician after all) and I have heard even more controversy stuff that I am not even going to bring it up here as SOME have yet to be settled in case self promoting opportunist like yourself pounds on them to make more crazy unsound points. This is not an attack on you as a person but I do have problems with your logical thought process and where it is coming from and what agenda you have. Is there any ethnicity or something professional (redraw of outsource by Obama from India and other nations?) or religious fundamental that you belong to that had swore hatred for the US that we should know about? I am wondering now...cab you fill in the blanks to that since you a lot to fill in the blanks for Obama. If he does what he has to do to save guard his people's job including outsourcing from India...so be it. I would love my own govt for doing so too. Maybe that is just the way to go..to relook at outsource and coming up with something better for themselves and those around the world. Maybe then our own island will be more self reliant and not depend on the US economy to survive so much. Or are you also too lazy to change or think of new ways of approaching economy 101? (anyway that is a topic for another time)

    For whatever commentating we do yak about and talk cok here, we are the outsiders here unless you can prove you are an US citizen. I wish the US well. It is true anything half better then Bush is BETTER given what options US had to choose from. You and I have no control over in choosing the final two to pick from? Right, how much you want to criticize, THESE were the final two to choose from? Obama or McCain. If I have to say,I'll say I pick the devil which is the LEAST dangerous.

    You have so far picked out all the ignorance trailer trash nit pick pointers brought on by the Republican spin machine that has cropped up in the last 1 yr of campaigning and mud slinging. As I said, If he can do half the job of what Bush can do... I think the US public would already be happy...and so will the rest of the world. Give your comments is fine but don't try to be a prophet about it...unless you willing to give us your name, address and photo so we can reward you in 4 yrs time when we find out you were right after all....we will apologize to you for it. Deal? Want to rgue about how bad a choice Obama is or will be...come up with something more solid then that. Don't malu us Singaporean for being so behind the time and ill informed(Like Bush)( or come up with a better argument stance leh.

    okay I am ranting fool ... time to get off my soap box.
    Eh why you get so worked up , that was just an example to for the guy who was saying bush was geographically challenged. I am a supporter of neither. It seems like whatever i bring up whether factual or not , you don't seem to care. Obama is your boy. Bush Bad Obama Good. Sure man whatever floats your boat.

  5. #85

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    dude, lets put it this way. if McCain can choose Sarah Palin as Vice president nominee. A lass whom is a fiscal conservative, but as mayor she has increased her tiny town’s debt service by around 69%??? When she took office, the town of Wasilla had no long-term debt BUT by the time her term was over, the debts were amounted to almost $3,000 per citizen. Now tell me this isn't a joke!

    Like what sammy888 has said. I did choose team Obama the better between him and McCain.

    Now, lets see you run for presidency the next election bro and we see if any of your videos reaches YouTube.

    btw i lifted some text from here

    smth fun to share. This might explain McCain choice for Vice president hehee

    Click here
    Mcain probably has his reason for selecting palin , and actually it boosted him . He picked up a good bunch of supporters because of her. After all politics is a game. Mccain and obama were both hardly the best of the lot. I still don't know mccain could win the primaries. I don't see any decent candidate from the democrats , maybe kucinich.

  6. #86
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    Mcain probably has his reason for selecting palin , and actually it boosted him . He picked up a good bunch of supporters because of her. After all politics is a game. Mccain and obama were both hardly the best of the lot. I still don't know mccain could win the primaries. I don't see any decent candidate from the democrats , maybe kucinich.
    yeah just to boost him and for me to have a eye candy in the white house. but HELL SARAH for VP.. Cliton is a MUCH better choice!!!

    but among McCain and Obama you have to give it to Obama..

  7. #87

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    yeah just to boost him and for me to have a eye candy in the white house. but HELL SARAH for VP.. Cliton is a MUCH better choice!!!

    but among McCain and Obama you have to give it to Obama..
    Actually why? obama has not proven anything? one year term senator? nothing to his name? only promises. Mccain a bit too old and outdated. Ron paul should have run independent.

  8. #88

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    How about you give us your name and photo and tell us where you go each day so we can monitor how often you mess up in your simple humdrum life? And with you being just a normal chap like the rest of us...let's see how often you will screw up what you talk about...or even make up?

    Have you have to make hundreds if not thousands of speeches each day from day to night in difference states..and each time you have to modify the speech to cater to that particular states... answer thousands of questions thrown at you and you have to have all your facts and figures in your head and answer them on the spot with no aides stand next to you to tell you???? Can you do that without a slip up? This story you brought up (which I suspect it was, the first time you brought up the subject and I knew you were referring to this. It was televised all over the US, debated and finished with long ago in the States prior to the election..like a gossip queen you brought up (maybe suspect local singaporean are too dumb to know about it) a small point like that to make a dramatic life changing point?)

    I am not all THERE with my support for Obama ( he is a politician after all) and I have heard even more controversy stuff that I am not even going to bring it up here as SOME have yet to be settled in case self promoting opportunist like yourself pounds on them to make more crazy unsound points. This is not an attack on you as a person but I do have problems with your logical thought process and where it is coming from and what agenda you have. Is there any ethnicity or something professional (redraw of outsource by Obama from India and other nations?) or religious fundamental that you belong to that had swore hatred for the US that we should know about? I am wondering now...cab you fill in the blanks to that since you a lot to fill in the blanks for Obama. If he does what he has to do to save guard his people's job including outsourcing from India...so be it. I would love my own govt for doing so too. Maybe that is just the way to go..to relook at outsource and coming up with something better for themselves and those around the world. Maybe then our own island will be more self reliant and not depend on the US economy to survive so much. Or are you also too lazy to change or think of new ways of approaching economy 101? (anyway that is a topic for another time)

    For whatever commentating we do yak about and talk cok here, we are the outsiders here unless you can prove you are an US citizen. I wish the US well. It is true anything half better then Bush is BETTER given what options US had to choose from. You and I have no control over in choosing the final two to pick from? Right, how much you want to criticize, THESE were the final two to choose from? Obama or McCain. If I have to say,I'll say I pick the devil which is the LEAST dangerous.

    You have so far picked out all the ignorance trailer trash nit pick pointers brought on by the Republican spin machine that has cropped up in the last 1 yr of campaigning and mud slinging. As I said, If he can do half the job of what Bush can do... I think the US public would already be happy...and so will the rest of the world. Give your comments is fine but don't try to be a prophet about it...unless you willing to give us your name, address and photo so we can reward you in 4 yrs time when we find out you were right after all....we will apologize to you for it. Deal? Want to rgue about how bad a choice Obama is or will be...come up with something more solid then that. Don't malu us Singaporean for being so behind the time and ill informed(Like Bush)( or come up with a better argument stance leh.

    okay I am ranting fool ... time to get off my soap box.
    Bro btw what are you talking about "Redraw of outsource by obama from india"? what has that got to do anything?

  9. #89

    Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    Actually why? obama has not proven anything? one year term senator? nothing to his name? only promises. Mccain a bit too old and outdated. Ron paul should have run independent.
    oh god all I did was start a thread because I felt it was a good thing that Obama won
    and then it ends up being a thread where people just have to showcase their concern and understanding of US politics and their future.

    let USA handle itself and God bless it, let's hope they move in a good direction for everyone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •