Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamaaaaaa

Default Re: Obamaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    obama can only speak well when there is a teleprompter , i have huge admiration for bush's quick reflexes though.
    Bush almost died choking on a pretzel while watching baseball.

Oh yes, real quick reflexes there.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post

Quote Originally Posted by aeskywan View Post
    Sounds like a Troll to me...... as no one in his right frame of mind would say Bush has quick reflexes and speak well.......
    Been a trollig bait for sometime now in a few thread heheh... "crusing for a bruising" heheh. There is opinion and there's opinion but when it gets too one sided and not willing to agree to disagree...something is not right. Osama-ism at work? hahahahahah...

obama can only speak well when there is a teleprompter , i have huge admiration for bush's quick reflexes though.
    Yeah...We saw his quick reflexes when he was told airplanes were crashing into the WTC.
    Alpha

quick reflexes - u mean the shoe incident?

Quote Originally Posted by paradigm View Post
    quick reflexes - u mean the shoe incident?
    very quick reflexes

I hope that Obama is not just another wealthy puppet.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I hope that Obama is not just another wealthy puppet.
    He will not be wealthy, unless he joins team Singapore.

let him warm the seat first lah!

we are non the wiser who is the best person... but at least be thankful we (the world) did not get the worst kind.

same for bush too.... a couple of months into office term and faced with 9/11... anyone volunteer to take the hot seat then??
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Deregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNhfIexncdc

yeah.. seems like some one else is tryin to ride on obama's popularity

seriously, i think you have serious prejudice against him. all because you THINK he cant speak well.

Let the Man Without Sin Cast The First Stone.

Can you speak well? Do you think you can lead a country? especially in this type of economic weather? If yes, you should have gone to challenge his position or something. If a black man can rule America, anything can happen.

US had too many arrogant Presidents. I am frankly extremely sick of those A**holes. Its time that someone down to earth steps up, and shakes up the whole country..

I am juz worried he gets plenty of assassination attempts by those lame KKK or white extremist groups...
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

“We ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right,”

God bless Obama.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by luntut View Post
    seriously, i think you have serious prejudice against him. all because you THINK he cant speak well.

Let the Man Without Sin Cast The First Stone.

Can you speak well? Do you think you can lead a country? especially in this type of economic weather? If yes, you should have gone to challenge his position or something. If a black man can rule America, anything can happen.

US had too many arrogant Presidents. I am frankly extremely sick of those A**holes. Its time that someone down to earth steps up, and shakes up the whole country..

I am juz worried he gets plenty of assassination attempts by those lame KKK or white extremist groups...
    bro now 21st century la KKK stil active meh?... bush is kinda stuck up thou!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    ya... IIRC kkk is still ard. but I tink they hav somewhat less sympathetic ears / supporters now.
    Last edited by CYRN; 22nd January 2009 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    ya... IIRC kkk is still ard. but I tink they hav somewhat less sympathetic ears / supporters now.
    Depends on which region of USA you are talking about. Outside of the states, the KKK is not featured much as Black bigotry is more an American thing. There has always been more tolerate in Europe for example Sad but still i these day and age...ieals such as those in backward USA, it still exist and thriving.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Depends on which region of USA you are talking about. Outside of the states, the KKK is not featured much as Black bigotry is more an American thing. There has always been more tolerate in Europe for example Sad but still i these day and age...ieals such as those in backward USA, it still exist and thriving.
    I tink we should be refering to the kkk in the states loh... they are the most famous one..

I tink we should be refering to the kkk in the states loh... they are the most famous one..
    The KKK is never outside the States far as I know. When I mentioned there can be racial bigotry outside of the US...it would be some other group but the name "KKK" originates and exist only in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post

Not too bad la, at least, he dodged that shoe.

Obamaamamama! Many ppl have high hopes of him but maybe expectations might be a little too high. He got a huge massive job to do after what Bush did.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post

yep.. one of my friends in the US recently went to one of their lame gatherings just to experience how its like.. quite crappy from how he described it.

and bush is not stuck up. i think he is juz redundant.
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

Yes, he's fallen off his bicycle, choked on a pretzel, stared at a swinging microphone (shiny!), all of which were examples of quick reflexes and a keen intellect.

let him warm the seat first lah!

we are non the wiser who is the best person... but at least be thankful we (the world) did not get the worst kind.

same for bush too.... a couple of months into office term and faced with 9/11... anyone volunteer to take the hot seat then??
    I'd be surprised if Bush and his friends didn't pay for the attack on 11 Sept. just to try to generate some defence industry help and try to make Bush into a hero. The economy was already suffering and there was a rather noticeable plunge of the stock market the day he filed papers for his candidacy for the presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    It's funny that the uncle of a neighbourhood friend was a leader of the KKK at one time, even though my friend and his parents seemed very tolerant. The surprising thing is that this state (Indiana) was marginally ahead for Mr. Obama (51 %) compared to McCain and that's something I never thought that I would see.

Bigotry isn't as open as it once was but it's still here. They've just found more subtle ways to deliver it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast