Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to party in Bangkok?

Default Re: Where to party in Bangkok?

Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Got to be a little more careful there unless you are a regular and knows the girls there is not their rates is a cut throat and the 'mamasans' pressure you a lot on buying LD for them...
    Actually you don't really have to be regular there. It helps.

Knowing the "market rates" and ability to speak thai is usually sufficient to have a good time at gogo bars.

I find that there are various business opportunities available in BKK. A lot of things are not as advance as for example: A friend of mine got married to a Thai girl and they set up a Play Station Gaming Stall and they are drawing about $2.5 to $3.5 minimum nett profit a month... to be consided not bad given the expenses there are so low. Not many can afford a play station in Thailand.

There are a lot of openings available especially for those whom are keen to set up a corporate gift distribution there...

Having to import clothes from BKK to SG to sell it on blog shop is also some businesses of our models... hahaha.

I will agree with you that having a business there, you need a thai name listed in the business and that person got to be reliable to do so.
    For now, I stick to holidaying in thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    Actually you don't really have to be regular there. It helps.

Knowing the "market rates" and ability to speak thai is usually sufficient to have a good time at gogo bars.

For now, I stick to holidaying in thailand.
    I can't agree more. Knowing basic Thai in BKK is good enough. Learning from speaking to people is better than those online but still it is a good start.

i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand better than i can speak though.

[QUOTE=fleaz;4732922]i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand be<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:640px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">
    i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand better than i can speak though.
    I found it easier to learn Thai than Viet in my honest opinion... hahaha.please wait 1 second(s) for an uncompressed image
    Support my Theme Shoots!

[QUOTE=Xperio;4736047]
    i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand be<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:640px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">

I found it easier to learn Thai than Viet in my honest opinion... hahaha.please wait 1 second(s) for an uncompressed image
    precisely, been trying to hone my viet language but to no avail. Thai and Vietnam lady very gentle...

[QUOTE=dreaming;4736231]

precisely, been trying to hone my viet language but to no avail. Thai and Vietnam lady very gentle...
    I thought Viet was the worst to be well known for their temper... hahaha. Gentle is another way? Kekeke
    Last edited by Xperio; 23rd January 2009 at 08:57 AM.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12