Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

  1. #501

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    hai guys

    bye guys

    is 3 am ftw

  2. #502
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    It's 11am here...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #503

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    and 10am here
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #504
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    fall asleep in sewing class and sew my hands yay

  5. #505

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    work is a chore. hi ppl.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

  6. #506

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    oh hai hai.....

    no one here?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #507
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    oh hai hai.....

    no one here?
    no...no one here...

  8. #508

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    no one here got three
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #509

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    no...no one here...
    im noone.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

  10. #510

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by macrolandscape View Post
    im noone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    no one here got three
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    no...no one here...
    WOW.... hahahahaa all of your screen is this thread ah? U guys must have been refreshing your screen??? hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #511
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    WOW.... hahahahaa all of your screen is this thread ah? U guys must have been refreshing your screen??? hahahahaha
    nipe just lucky...I only just pop in after spending the whole afternoon product shooting at the office. Still have not had lunch and too tired to walk out to buy... slave to the company till my last day at the office early next month. sigh....

  12. #512

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    nipe just lucky...I only just pop in after spending the whole afternoon product shooting at the office. Still have not had lunch and too tired to walk out to buy... slave to the company till my last day at the office early next month. sigh....
    you doing product shoot??? wow.... need assistant??? ahahaha

    Hm..... so poor thing ah, haven eat lunch? Pearl Pearl going to be sad to know this! I am sure she would love more than willing to help you buy or cook lunch for you
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #513
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    nipe just lucky...I only just pop in after spending the whole afternoon product shooting at the office. Still have not had lunch and too tired to walk out to buy... slave to the company till my last day at the office early next month. sigh....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    you doing product shoot??? wow.... need assistant??? ahahaha

    Hm..... so poor thing ah, haven eat lunch? Pearl Pearl going to be sad to know this! I am sure she would love more than willing to help you buy or cook lunch for you
    you tell pearl pearl, she so sayang you, sure will buy lunch for you one mah.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  14. #514

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    you tell pearl pearl, she so sayang you, sure will buy lunch for you one mah.
    spy spotted
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #515
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    you doing product shoot??? wow.... need assistant??? ahahaha

    Hm..... so poor thing ah, haven eat lunch? Pearl Pearl going to be sad to know this! I am sure she would love more than willing to help you buy or cook lunch for you
    Please don't encourage this madness with the lub lub girlie bit...very tired of it already going so far...been days already and I am tired of it.

    Hello product shoot is nothing lah at my job most of the time, this one is only for documenting inventory of existing POP and marketing collecteral for the boss to keep reference when I no longer here. ( also so he does not think I steal anything when I leave.)

  16. #516

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    you tell pearl pearl, she so sayang you, sure will buy lunch for you one mah.
    hahahaha confirm lor..... and Uncle sammy will flood with there LUB lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #517

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Please don't encourage this madness with the lub lub girlie bit...very tired of it already going so far...been days already and I am tired of it.

    Hello product shoot is nothing lah at my job most of the time, this one is only for documenting inventory of existing POP and marketing collecteral for the boss to keep reference when I no longer here. ( also so he does not think I steal anything when I leave.)
    hahaha, i know u simply love this madness :P


    WOW, u really BAO SHAN BAO HAI ah?! no wonder u tired of this job...........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #518
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahaha, i know u simply love this madness :P


    WOW, u really BAO SHAN BAO HAI ah?! no wonder u tired of this job...........
    13 yrs... helping to build it up and a boss that is tearing it down. Enough lah. Hope can find a boss that will deserve what I have to offer...bad as the times are. Hope there will be a happy ending to all this.

  19. #519
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahaha, i know u simply love this madness :P


    WOW, u really BAO SHAN BAO HAI ah?! no wonder u tired of this job...........
    You shold know me by now after PhotoAid.. I don't play all this make believe wayang dodo.. That is not my objective in CS. I guess it is fun for some but I does not sit well with me. I have enough women and enough women problems to last me a life time.( been there and done it too much) .. Now I just want to bike and find a new job and get on with life.
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st January 2009 at 04:44 PM.

  20. #520

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    13 yrs... helping to build it up and a boss that is tearing it down. Enough lah. Hope can find a boss that will deserve what I have to offer...bad as the times are. Hope there will be a happy ending to all this.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You shold know me by now after PhotoAid.. I don't play all this make believe wayang dodo.. That is not my objective in CS. I guess it is fun for some but I does not sit well with me. I have enough women and enough women problems to last me a life time.( been there and done it too much) .. Now I just want to bike and find a new job and get on with life.
    i know la, i believe u also know about me lor. hahahaha ok la, will cut it lesser lor :P

    sighz... 13 yrs not short lor. . . . . .


    No Women No cry! No Bike I WANNA TO CRY!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •