Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS: 12" ibook.

andylee
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by ~Radish~
    Can we stop all this kind of childish postings? It's kind of getting out of hand. Let the moderators do the work and the rest who are not interested in buying, just STFU.
    This post is not to add salt or pepper, but can anyone tell me wat's "STFU"?

Ahhh.. I rest my case...

The future of this website depends a lot of the co-operation of all members and the moderator's effort. My personal effort is not enough.

Sure Andy, people can be educated, maybe you're right that my tone do sound a little hush. I believe you still remember me in person right? Do I look and sound unreasonable in person?

And vienna, as I say earlier, I did saw this post in the B&S Thread unless there is a bug somewhere. And if the moderators really can moderate every single post, why didn't we hear any comments by them after all this posts. Frankly I would really like them to clarify some of the discussions going on here, their views on the up coming IT equipment posts in the B&S thread etc. Ultimately they are the ones in control.

And I do agree that IT posts can appear in kopi tiam thread... as this is the purpose of this kopi tiam forum in the first place... discussion on anything under the sun!

andylee
    Guests

sykestang,

Ha Ha, of course I remember the lively chat we had and you. Like I say, I apologize if I've misunderstood you. These new members need all the support they need. It's wonderful talking to someone who enjoy photography.

cafe vienna,

Probably this thread did made it's face under buy and sell forum. It's a misunderstanding lah.

Can anyone tell me what's "STUF" pls.....

STFU? stands for "Shut The Fxxk Up"

Quote Originally Posted by andylee
    sykestang,

Ha Ha, of course I remember the lively chat we had and you. Like I say, I apologize if I've misunderstood you. These new members need all the support they need. It's wonderful talking to someone who enjoy photography.

cafe vienna,

Probably this thread did made it's face under buy and sell forum. It's a misunderstanding lah.

Can anyone tell me what's "STUF" pls.....

Quote Originally Posted by carrot^
    STFU? stands for "Shut The Fxxk Up"
    That's is really hash!!!

Anyway, lets close the case here shall we...

And Junda, I apologise if my words sound hash to you , And happy selling your iBook here in the KopiTiam... Frankly speaking, the ibook is a very portable powerful machine for Photo Processing with the kind quality display from Mac, it do produced quality pictures and a very good companion with any digital camera. In fact at one stage, I'm looking forward to own it myself except for the fact that after a few tries at the Mac Shop in Wheelock, I still can't get used to the single click, maybe I use the PC too much to make a switch. But still dreaming for it just for the the display... ...

Upz for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Just to share with you guys, the other thread I bombard yesterday is a joker trying to sell a graphics tablet and still wants to argue with me that it is for photo editing use!!!

Please lah... I'm in the IT line for 14yrs from starting a shop in Funan selling PCs and hardware to now working as a network engineer... I dare say, I know the uses of most hardware than most of you guys here! Don't try to con me lah!!!
    Seriously though, you are indeed ignorant of the uses of a graphic tablet for photo retouching. Don't be too sure of what you know, sometimes its best to give others the benefit of the doubt. You should check that thread carefully, all the other posters including the moderator felt that there wasn't a problem with the post.

andylee
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by ~Radish~
    Can we stop all this kind of childish postings? It's kind of getting out of hand. Let the moderators do the work and the rest who are not interested in buying, just STFU.
    So that's it.........

VILLAGE PEOPLE!!!

Default ibook SOLD!

Dear all,

Thank you for your interest in the ibook. I am pleased to announce that its sold.

Regards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12