Thread: ~~$18.00 ONLY!~~ Surrephoto's Super Low-budget Fashion Shoot - 31st Jan, Sat REPOST

Default ~~$18.00 ONLY!~~ Surrephoto's Super Low-budget Fashion Shoot - 31st Jan, Sat REPOST

Surrephoto's Super Low-budget Fashion Shoot Series - 31st Jan, Sat ~~$18.00 ONLY!~~

Relax yourselves while shooting our new and pretty girls and burn-off those lunar new year feasting/snacking calories!

Date: 31st January 2009, Saturday

Time: 0830hrs to 1130hrs

Duration: 3 Hours (Inclusive of 30 minutes break, chilled drinks provided.)

Venue: Released to paid participants only (City Area.)

Theme: 2 x Casual Fashion

Models: 3

Photographer Ratio: Min. 4:1 or Max 6:1
    (12 to start shoot.)

PRICE: $18.00 ONLY (OMG!!) or bring along a friend and make it $16.00 per person!

Register Now!
    STEP 1: PM/SMS us at 90296681 with your name, nickname & mobile number to reserve a slot.
    STEP 2: Payment details will be sent by SMS after reservation.
    STEP 3: Shoot details and location will be sent to you by SMS after payment.

Alternatively, feel free to call/email us at surrephoto@gmail.com to reserve and/or query!

CHING YING

Credits to Kenneth Tham

AMELIA

Credits to Model

PEARLYNN

Credits to James

Default Re: ~~$18.00 ONLY!~~ Surrephoto's Super Low-budget Fashion Shoot - 31st Jan, Sat REPO

Please support our shoot now expect more budget shoots to come along in the future!!!

Default Re: ~~$18.00 ONLY!~~ Surrephoto's Super Low-budget Fashion Shoot - 31st Jan, Sat REPO

Please support our shoot!

upz for it...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Thanks bro! Really hope you guys can come and support us for the day!

1. S*** *ng
    2. *on*at**n

Wing oscar you wanna come?

Quote Originally Posted by surrephoto View Post
    Wing oscar you wanna come?
    hmmmm... cannot confirm..
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Will go next time.. CNY la..

Quote Originally Posted by JKpicture View Post
    Will go next time.. CNY la..
    Hahaha! 31st January is 6th day of CNY, NS-men and younger friends got alot of ang bao can join shoots le!

i wanted to support your guys but my school having event as helper... looking forward your next budget shoot
    my multiply my flickr Sony@200/18-70/70-300/ 28-200

Quote Originally Posted by ah dong View Post
    i wanted to support your guys but my school having event as helper... looking forward your next budget shoot
    Thks Ah Dong! Really hope to see you soon!

If any of you got any suggestion for ideas/themes right, do PM or email me, will try to see what is popular and arrange

wow really super Low budget shoot but too bad is CNY if have time I will go ups la

Quote Originally Posted by bluecanon View Post
    wow really super Low budget shoot but too bad is CNY if have time I will go ups la
    Haha! Thks man, no problem, next time do more budget shoots for all of you!

aww dunoe if i should go and pick up something new..

have not been to any such shoots so far..

and cny........

Quote Originally Posted by kkenji View Post
    aww dunoe if i should go and pick up something new..

have not been to any such shoots so far..

and cny........
    Hey no problem kenji, first time to a group shoot will definately feel funny, but confirm be a great experience! Basically can shoot models, socialize and chat with other photographer about their experience, technique, gear and anything under the sun.

You won't regret it!

Quote Originally Posted by surrephoto View Post
    Hey no problem kenji, first time to a group shoot will definately feel funny, but confirm be a great experience! Basically can shoot models, socialize and chat with other photographer about their experience, technique, gear and anything under the sun.

You won't regret it!
    yea well, thats what im afraid off.
    making a fool outa myself.

im just graduated....from montfort so i dont or if not getta talk to girls much or at all.
    yea so thats what im afraid, the model part.

yea..just alil shy you can put it.
    hahas, i have never pictured myself working with models !!

Up for the day!! Please support our budget shoot!

Thanks for all your support, please sign up and keep the shoot going guys!

1. S*** *ng
    2. *on*at**n
    3. B**es***er

Hope all of you will support our shoot!

1. S*** *ng
    2. *on*at**n
    3. B**es***er
    4. G***1*

Hope all of you will support our shoot!