Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: FZriends Thread (FZ18 & FZ28 users and ex-users group - part II)

Default Re: FZriends Thread (FZ18 & FZ28 users and ex-users group - part II)

Hi Clubsnappers. Just want to share some candid shots I took with my FZ28 last Sunday at ECP.

I like to dog picture, resolution looks good

Keep shooting! Good to know someone else here likes doing candids
    Looking for Canon 100mm F2 USM :)

1st pic is good... coz u focus on the girl quite good while the string and background sand is blur... but keep shooting, learn how to compose u pic

anyway, tripod alert...

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478613

slik sprint pro... i'm not sure if its sprint pro 3 way... or sprint pro gm... if its 3way... totally no no... if its sprint pro gm, then can ask for a lower price abit...

Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Hi ay6810, sorry I too have been MIA, very busy with work and so much rain not much chance to get camera out.
    I will be coming back in June/July for about three weeks, will catch up for sure.

Hi ombre, nice pics, I like the third one best, shaft of water looks great.

Hi Mr. Skyguy, sounds like you are flat out like a lizard drinking with studies.

G'day Vinze, I bought a boat last week, just a small second-hand one, for fishing in the harbour and rivers.
    Only 3.7 metres long with a 15hp Yamaha motor. Spent last weekend un-landscaping the garden outside my bedroom window, it is the only place I can park the boat trailer.
    Hope to have the maiden voyage Saturday and make sure everything is good before I take Amy out. I have to convert her to the the joys of piscatorial pursuits.
    If is not raining I will take some pics and post.

I wish I could get a boat and parked it beside my flat like that. hehehe.

2 weeks ago I was stress-up with work that I took urgent leave and took my dusty rod and reels to Labrador park. No catch watsoever. But concluded it could be baby wrasse since 1 guy caught it with very small hook. I didnt try my old grouper spot(I dunno if the spot still produce grouper or not but I got plenty there). thought of trying new spot to fish but it was a fishless day. The best was, I managed to de-stress myself. . Thats what fishing is all about.

Anyways, I dunno if I can make it for outing. Since I'm doing sideline job as photographer for a furniture magazine. Hope my hardwork pays.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Hi Guys,

Just purchased this set however it's still somewhere in delivery.

This is my first powerzoom SLR-like, so need to learn how to use this baby to the max. Been a Point & Shoot person, so this set is mainly for taking nice pics of my kid during his performances.

Quote Originally Posted by dasreich View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just purchased this set however it's still somewhere in delivery.

This is my first powerzoom SLR-like, so need to learn how to use this baby to the max. Been a Point & Shoot person, so this set is mainly for taking nice pics of my kid during his performances.
    Ah, taking pics for performance sounds like a difficult task, but you have a video function, so don't fret

Hope you enjoy your camera! How much did you get it for now?

Hi, brand new FZ28 user and new to the forum. Here are some pics from St Louis, US. C&C will be appreciated.

r cheng

A few more. C & C please.

r cheng

Quote Originally Posted by rwcheng View Post
    A few more. C & C please.
    r cheng
    Great shots...

Anson, how do you like the 450D? Does it take a lot better pictures than Fz28? I am not quite happy with the Fz28 shooting indoor pics.

Hello, everyone...
    FZ18/28 group members become more and more.This couple week really busy with my project, so never look through the forum.
    Recently i just upgrade to DSLR too.. The contrast and sharpness really good.
    When will be our next outing?
    Hope to see you all soon.

Your pics have got the dynamics to it Cheng! Nice compose!

Just a thought, the last pic seems to be worth a bit more contrast/sharpening, maybe push it up abit?

I'm expecting Anson to market his FZ50 over 450D... lets see =X

Quote Originally Posted by clarencekks View Post
    Hello, everyone...
    FZ18/28 group members become more and more.This couple week really busy with my project, so never look through the forum.
    Woah so fast! What did you upgrade to?

Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    Your pics have got the dynamics to it Cheng! Nice compose!

Just a thought, the last pic seems to be worth a bit more contrast/sharpening, maybe push it up abit?

I'm expecting Anson to market his FZ50 over 450D... lets see =X
    Ombre, what camera do you use now? Seems many FZ users are going dslr. I guess is in our nature to want to upgrade. So far I am liking the FZ28 for its long zoom and light weight.

Ombre, what camera do you use now? Seems many FZ users are going dslr. I guess is in our nature to want to upgrade. So far I am liking the FZ28 for its long zoom and light weight.
    I'm using a Canon 20D + 1 L lens and 1 kit lens haha.

Size and weight issues will soon pass you once you get serious, at least for me and most of us, we start buying Grips and extra batteries and heavy lenses to get the "feel" of it. Of course size does come with power to some extent.

Im in class now so I shall cut this short! Cya!

Anson, how do you like the 450D? Does it take a lot better pictures than Fz28? I am not quite happy with the Fz28 shooting indoor pics.
    A camera is just a "tool" for you to take photo... Personally I have not take a lot of shots with a FZ28 before so I can't comment much on your inquiry.

Hi guys, took Amy out in the good ship Lollipop today, just a few pics from the maiden voyage.
    Nothing startling, caught a few fish, which was a bonus, the best thing was Amy enjoyed the experience. I was a bit nervous about the weather, with camera on board, but it held off and stayed fine.

She is only a small vessel, but that is what I wanted, so I can launch and load her back on the trailer by myself. The Suzuki Jimney tows her really well, you don't even know the boat is behind you.
    Amy actually winched the boat back onto the trailer.
    Ex-FZ 28 Sony a330 SAM 3.5-5.6/18-55 SAM 4-5.6/55-200 DCR250

Quote Originally Posted by clarencekks View Post
    Hello, everyone...
    What DSLR have you got?
    Looking for Photographers? | My Portfolio
    http://www.photoera.uni.cc/ | http://folio.navlem.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Hi guys, took Amy out in the good ship Lollipop today, just a few pics from the maiden voyage.
    Nothing startling, caught a few fish, which was a bonus, the best thing was Amy enjoyed the experience. I was a bit nervous about the weather, with camera on board, but it held off and stayed fine.

She is only a small vessel, but that is what I wanted, so I can launch and load her back on the trailer by myself. The Suzuki Jimney tows her really well, you don't even know the boat is behind you.
    Amy actually winched the boat back onto the trailer.
    Wah, Ang Chor and Threadfin. Good catch. Why lah singapore very hard to get them...
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Perigrine Falcon - Have the widest range of any bird of prey; nest on all continents except Antarctica

FZ28, iso 100, 1/320 sec, f4.4, -1/3ev

My Gallery: PBase.com/renantcheng

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast