Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tungtong LOST HIS D300 in PAVILION KL MALAYSIA

Default Re: tungtong LOST HIS D300 in PAVILION KL MALAYSIA

Quote Originally Posted by UandMe View Post
    The facial feature is almost non-existent also can match?
    Like this is very good already?
    You know those blurred-out face to cover identity? Software also can unblurr and match those!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Like this is very good already?
    You know those blurred-out face to cover identity? Software also can unblurr and match those!
    u guys just smoked something?

can show me from that pic?

72% great...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u guys just smoked something?

can show me from that pic?

72% great...
    no lah...

juz too much dosage of CSI.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by lohkam View Post
    Man that is what happens if u bring ur gears in2 malaysia. and let ur guards down..some farkers sure like 2 steal...becarefull nxt time dude.....

I don't know what to say to you man. You blame Malaysia as if everything is so bad...I guess you Singaporean never really expose to the outside world other than on your own island. Then, stop visiting Malaysia...but seriously that statement "Man that is what happens if u bring ur gears in2 Malaysia" is really stupid. OK then, When visiting Malaysia next time don't bring your camera...surely it's gonna be stolen...surely!.

If the same scenario were to happen in S'pore..do you think nobody will steal/take the camera whenever you in the same situation like tungtong?

It's reflect your level of thinking Kiasuman.....
    EOS 40D, Canon 24-105 F4 L USM, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by hifive View Post
    I don't know what to say to you man. You blame Malaysia as if everything is so bad...I guess you Singaporean never really expose to the outside world other than on your own island. Then, stop visiting Malaysia...but seriously that statement "Man that is what happens if u bring ur gears in2 Malaysia" is really stupid. OK then, When visiting Malaysia next time don't bring your camera...surely it's gonna be stolen...surely!.

If the same scenario were to happen in S'pore..do you think nobody will steal/take the camera whenever you in the same situation like tungtong?

It's reflect your level of thinking Kiasuman.....
    First of all,i'm a Malaysian.I visit Malaysia often such as JB,KL and East Malaysia.In my statement, i said it will happen if you let your guards down things will happen and i had never blamed "Malaysians" as i had never said the word also.
    I don't know if i had offended you in any ways but i can let you know i'm just giving the TS an advice.

"It's reflect your level of thinking Kiasuman" = You don't know who i am so don't simply state anything that will offend people.
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12