Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 282

Thread: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

  1. #121

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    o mai tian

    hi nai meh kor kor,


    good morleng


    van mei mei
    hi luohan mei mei,

    your forehead is looking good today. good evening.



    nai meh korkor

  2. #122

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    dearest contaxable didi

    you need pacifier

    regards

    van van jie jie



    Van jie jie

    my tutor said pacifier only for babes. now more advance, she said can use lens blower. it pumps, no need pacify.

  3. #123

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    but my night just started leh..
    i been bery goodz. finished all my homework and played with my tutor also. she is pretty like Van jie jie.


    PLAYED with tutor? what sort of play?

  4. #124
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi luohan mei mei,

    your forehead is looking good today. good evening.



    nai meh korkor


    dear nai meh kor kor,

    my name is VAN not luohan.



    can you staple my nose please it's leaking



    van mei mei

  5. #125

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    dearest contaxable didi

    you need pacifier

    regards

    van van jie jie




    oh, i heard got one "ah gong" said you very goodz in camera. he so impressed by your pictures. can teach me how to shoot like this and like that? i heard GWC all very ham sup. i dont dare let them touch me...

    can teach me anot? i ask mummy pay tuition fee. say, school project lah.

  6. #126

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    dear nai meh kor kor,

    my name is VAN not luohan.



    can you staple my nose please it's leaking



    van mei mei
    hi luohan van van

    i have no stapler here. but you can use this



    alternatively, you can borrow crocodile clip wires from contaxable di di, primary school go a lot




    nai meh kor kor

  7. #127
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Van jie jie

    my tutor said pacifier only for babes. now more advance, she said can use lens blower. it pumps, no need pacify.

    lens blower in your eyes



    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    but my night just started leh..
    i been bery goodz. finished all my homework and played with my tutor also. she is pretty like Van jie jie.



    you say i pretty.

    you made my day.

    you play what with tutor btw. play masak masak.

  8. #128

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    PLAYED with tutor? what sort of play?
    ehhh...

  9. #129

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    play masak masak.
    masak masak camela

  10. #130
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    oh, i heard got one "ah gong" said you very goodz in camera. he so impressed by your pictures. can teach me how to shoot like this and like that? i heard GWC all very ham sup. i dont dare let them touch me...

    can teach me anot? i ask mummy pay tuition fee. say, school project lah.

    yeah better not let gwcs anyhow touch you later traumatised for life

    yeah nai meh kor kor very pro in camela. he sure ask you to google.com first.


    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi luohan van van

    i have no stapler here. but you can use this



    alternatively, you can borrow crocodile clip wires from contaxable di di, primary school go a lot




    nai meh kor kor

    nai meh kor kor,


    i think i stuff tampons into my nostrils

  11. #131
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    ehhh...

    contaxable di di very shy

    hor hor hor what did tutor jie jie play?

  12. #132

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yeah better not let gwcs anyhow touch you later traumatised for life

    yeah nai meh kor kor very pro in camela. he sure ask you to google.com first.
    oh ok i ask him lor.
    why call him nai meh? he got make milk isit? he must be very rich.

  13. #133

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    contaxable di di very shy

    hor hor hor what did tutor jie jie play?
    masak masak camela


  14. #134

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    oh ok i ask him lor.
    why call him nai meh? he got make milk isit? he must be very rich.
    i masak masak your camela



  15. #135

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post




    nai meh kor kor,


    i think i stuff tampons into my nostrils
    masak masak tampons

    masak masak luohan

  16. #136
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    oh ok i ask him lor.
    why call him nai meh? he got make milk isit? he must be very rich.


    you can try milking nai meh kor kor

  17. #137

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you can try milking nai meh kor kor
    zzz

    masak masak luohan


  18. #138

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you can try milking nai meh kor kor
    huh, dats very rude. how can ask me express his milk? wait he make me drink. i heard milk cannot anyhow drink. got so many people suffer from milk poison.

    unless i have silver spoon do test. but i dont have one. i only can find a screw driver.

  19. #139
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    huh, dats very rude. how can ask me express his milk? wait he make me drink. i heard milk cannot anyhow drink. got so many people suffer from milk poison.

    unless i have silver spoon do test. but i dont have one. i only can find a screw driver.

    you can use breast pump on nai meh kor kor



  20. #140

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    huh, dats very rude. how can ask me express his milk? wait he make me drink. i heard milk cannot anyhow drink. got so many people suffer from milk poison.

    unless i have silver spoon do test. but i dont have one. i only can find a screw driver.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    I GIVE YOU MILK TORTURE JAPANESE STYLE

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •