Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 282

Thread: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

  1. #21
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    there is

    i like

    i don't like

    and i want to cry when i listen

    pajamas mouse

    KOK KOK KOK KOK

    and damien rice ftw

  2. #22

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by macrolandscape View Post
    i dont think its possible to just like a specific genre. music shudnt be classified imo. if it sounds good to me, ill listen. if it doesnt ill just find something else.
    The late 70s and through most of the 80s were extremly evolutionary periods, which is why musically, the 80s was the most exciting and fondly remembered era. SO MUCH good music happened in the 80s!

    A lot of different gneres and cross-overs (as well as confusion) took place.

    Yeah, keep it simple - like, listen. Don;t like, don't listen!

  3. #23

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas


  4. #24

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas


  5. #25

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas



    SOOOO EURO DISCO!

  6. #26

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas



    SOooo PIANGZ, but many had fun with this song!

  7. #27

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas


  8. #28

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Prenneial faves of the drain-pipe (ala Michael Jackson) and metal studded schools sandals Ah-Beng gangs!





    I believe HOKKIEN VERSIONS of songs like these were also popular!

    Horrors of horros, sometimes, Depeche Mode was also popular with the Ah-Bengs once they got pretty high.

  9. #29
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The late 70s and through most of the 80s were extremly evolutionary periods, which is why musically, the 80s was the most exciting and fondly remembered era. SO MUCH good music happened in the 80s!

    A lot of different gneres and cross-overs (as well as confusion) took place.

    Yeah, keep it simple - like, listen. Don;t like, don't listen!

    hmmm i thought the 60s was the exciting era

    jimi hendrix, janis joplin, THE BEATLES , CCR, bob dylan, the who, the velvet underground, etc etc





    remember WOODSTOCK in the 60s?

    hendrix

  10. #30

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Not familiar with many, but I love it!



    And their OH-SO SEKSI rendition of a Gershwin classic!


  11. #31

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    hmmm i thought the 60s was the exciting era

    jimi hendrix, janis joplin, THE BEATLES , CCR, bob dylan, the who, the velvet underground, etc etc





    remember WOODSTOCK in the 60s?

    hendrix

    The 60s WAS exciting, but IIRC it was only a stage for future musical developments which started birthing in the 70s and really exploded in the 80s.

  12. #32
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post


    SOooo PIANGZ, but many had fun with this song!

    ROFL ROFL

    z

  13. #33
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The 60s WAS exciting, but IIRC it was only a stage for future musical developments which started birthing in the 70s and really exploded in the 80s.

    i guess 60s was more for classic rock then


    hahaha i'm still very much a fan of the 60s, be it music, fashion, lifestyle, or culture, and historical happenings

  14. #34

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ROFL ROFL

    z
    I remember my army buddy who was the DJ at The Warehouse Disco playing this ... and HANGING and SWINGING from the rafters above the console during this song! He was really NUTZ!

  15. #35

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i guess 60s was more for classic rock then


    hahaha i'm still very much a fan of the 60s, be it music, fashion, lifestyle, or culture, and historical happenings
    We know Van,. and we love you for it!

  16. #36
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I remember my army buddy who was the DJ at The Warehouse Disco playing this ... and HANGING and SWINGING from the rafters above the console during this song! He was really NUTZ!

    hahahahaha so fun so win


    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    We know Van,. and we love you for it!


  17. #37
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    omg how did i almost forget this:

    Last edited by riotvan; 17th January 2009 at 05:48 AM.

  18. #38

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    hahahahaha so fun so win







    He was the ABSOLUTE WINZ IN CRAZINESS! Really.

    Awwww Van, why the sticktongue?

  19. #39
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    He was the ABSOLUTE WINZ IN CRAZINESS! Really.

    Awwww Van, why the sticktongue?


    lol i don't know.

    i was thinking of my collection of stockings/leggings

  20. #40

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Elvis did one version, but I prefer Ry's take.




    We should hit this place soon ... there's some really, really good music there!

    http://www.crazyelephant.com/

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •