Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 282

Thread: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

  1. #181

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    van luo han can offer you her forehead

    the luo han's fish forehead is a renowned chinese delicacy

    eat it and you will win toto nonstop
    i heard bout that. ate my luohan last year. never tio toto. vomit alot.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

  2. #182

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    van luo han can offer you her forehead

    the luo han's fish forehead is a renowned chinese delicacy

    eat it and you will win toto nonstop
    err.. Van jie jie head was due to lens distortion right?

    i dont like to eat domestic pet fishes. i used to have a pet shark at home. i also din eat its fin. one day the chiller die, the shark overheated and matie. no shark no fin.

  3. #183
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by macrolandscape View Post
    i heard bout that. ate my luohan last year. never tio toto. vomit alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    err.. Van jie jie head was due to lens distortion right?

    i dont like to eat domestic pet fishes. i used to have a pet shark at home. i also din eat its fin. one day the chiller die, the shark overheated and matie. no shark no fin.

    oh my tian you both are win

  4. #184

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    nai meh kor kor block me on msn
    he dont want to die. msn will let your flame arrows in.

  5. #185

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    shark overheated and matie.
    your shark

    发牢骚 and humped the chiller?

  6. #186
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    he dont want to die. msn will let your flame arrows in.

    HE BLOCKED ME 5 TIMES TONIGHT



  7. #187

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by macrolandscape View Post
    i heard bout that. ate my luohan last year. never tio toto. vomit alot.
    what breed was your luohan?

    i think you ate the 4d breed.

    that one must buy 4d.

    there is also the genting highlands breed, the star cruise breed, and the turf club breed.

    all the breeders are hoarding their casino breed for the appropriate moment

  8. #188

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    your shark

    发牢骚 and humped the chiller?
    im having mental image of shark humping chiller. not very sexy.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

  9. #189
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HE BLOCKED ME 5 TIMES TONIGHT


    Only 5 times?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  10. #190

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    oh my tian you both are win
    you mean we are compatible or complementary?

  11. #191
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by macrolandscape View Post
    im having mental image of shark humping chiller. not very sexy.

    fantastic

  12. #192

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what breed was your luohan?

    i think you ate the 4d breed.

    that one must buy 4d.

    there is also the genting highlands breed, the star cruise breed, and the turf club breed.

    all the breeders are hoarding their casino breed for the appropriate moment
    oh. no wonder. mine was the Marina bay IR breed.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

  13. #193
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Only 5 times?

    HI DENISE


    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    you mean we are compatible or complementary?

    it means you both should get married

  14. #194

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HE BLOCKED ME 5 TIMES TONIGHT

    sayang





  15. #195

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HI DENISE





    it means you both should get married
    but i am only a boy who enjoys bao ching tian. tian ah...

  16. #196
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HI DENISE

    HI VANESSA!

    tired but can't get to sleep.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  17. #197

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HI DENISE





    it means you both should get married

    i dont wan to. not less he exposes himself n feels the trauma like i did.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

  18. #198

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    but i am only a boy who enjoys bao ching tian. tian ah...
    alternatively, macrolandscapes and his gf can adopt you as son

  19. #199
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    sayang





    chest exploded ftw

  20. #200

    Default Re: can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    HI VANESSA!

    tired but can't get to sleep.
    HARLOW

    tell vannie to keep quiet and you can sleep

    or you can block her too

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •