Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WT**** things are getting bad, but I really did not realise, it's that bad!!!

Thumbs down WT**** things are getting bad, but I really did not realise, it's that bad!!!

When there is a demand, there will be supplies ... so I am not going to blame the suppliers.

However, I nearly fainted when I saw this thread about a shoot ...

4 models, 24 photographers, and 2 hours or 30 minutes per model with 5 others photographer fighting for the best angles, the organizer even claimed that newbies can learn from this shoot ...

HOW?

And how are any of the photographers going to get any decent shots is beyond my comprehension.

I sure cannot nder these circumstances!

Another shoot, 5 models, 25 photographers, and a measly 2 hours or 24 minutes per model with 4 other photographers jostling for position.

Another one, 4 models, 20 photographers, and 2 hours to shoot; another one, 8 models in 3 hours ... on and on and on, all I see, meat market...

Again, I don't blame the organizers, but the GWCs who are threatening seriously the standard of portraiture photography here in CS.

SAD.
    Last edited by Deadpoet; 17th January 2009 at 01:12 AM.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Default Re: WT**** things are getting bad, but I really did not realise, it's that bad!!!

to be a portrait photographer in cs you must learn the art of ninja

the art of ninja allows you to perch above gaping eyes and drooling jaws, and get the best angle possible

Default Re: WT**** things are getting bad, but I really did not realise, it's that bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    to be a portrait photographer in cs you must learn the art of ninja

the art of ninja allows you to perch above gaping eyes and drooling jaws, and get the best angle possible

In other words... Join the ladder gang?
    Alpha

some one please go create what the duck sg version

Speed shooting

this sounds like the perfect shoot for me...

Hey mee too mee too!

Aiyah DP ... not easy to shoot anything in those conditions man ... let's take up the challenge and show them what we're capable of with a bit of planning.

Between Mattlock's 4 studio lights and our 10 or 12 hammerheads combined, we'll DAZZLE them all!

Hmm ... I guess I could bring along my sequined g-string bikini!

What size do you and Mattlock wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hey mee too mee too!

Aiyah DP ... not easy to shoot anything in those conditions man ... let's take up the challenge and show them what we're capable of with a bit of planning.

Between Mattlock's 4 studio lights and our 10 or 12 hammerheads combined, we'll DAZZLE them all!

Hmm ... I guess I could bring along my sequined g-string bikini!

What size do you and Mattlock wear?
    now I have 10 lights actually....9600w of power.
    dazzle?sunburst more like it

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    now I have 10 lights actually....9600w of power.
    dazzle?sunburst more like it
    OOUUUUUUUU KEWL!

10 lights PLUS our dozen or so hammerheads with each at about 300ws sooooo that's about 13,200 WS OF BRILLIANCE!

YEAH! We could shed some light on these shoots, you might say! LOLZ!

LET'S RAUK THE SHOOTS MAN!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 17th January 2009 at 05:22 AM.

OOUUUUUUUU KEWL!

10 lights PLUS our dozen or so hammerheads with each at about 300ws sooooo that's about 13,200 WS OF BRILLIANCE!

Got another 2400Ws to throw in.

We are up to 15,600W. Not quite 2000W per model at that 8 model shoot leh. A problem. We need more lights.

Btw guys, I shoot alone, you cannot shoot while I am shoot ah

We will make jing moonlight as the stylist
    Last edited by Deadpoet; 17th January 2009 at 07:27 AM.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Sure! No problem!

You just have the other 20 or 25 or whatever alongside!

We'll just make sure ALL the lights are pointed in your direction!

wah, dm, never sleep ah! rushing you "model shoot" ah?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Sure! No problem!

You just have the other 20 or 25 or whatever alongside!

We'll just make sure ALL the lights are pointed in your direction!
    Lights pointing at photog, that was jing's special set ...duh

he probably had it trade marked, copy righted ... cannot use ...
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

SHHHH!

Donch let the 'secret' out!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Lights pointing at photog, that was jing's special set ...duh

he probably had it trade marked, copy righted ... cannot use ...

We'll start 'FLASHING' each other then!

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    wah, dm, never sleep ah! rushing you "model shoot" ah?
    To secret to a successful orgy model shoot is to get the first shot in before everyone else and have the last shot after all's finished (this is hard).

deadpoet
    my portfolio

Hey mee too mee too!

dm wants to cook the model ah? 1 hammer close up cook dragonfly, that i have seen. this i have got to see.

To secret to a successful orgy model shoot is to get the first shot in before everyone else and have the last shot after all's finished (this is hard).

dm's "model shoot" dont need the usual camera gear one.

OOUUUUUUUU KEWL!

Organiser should warn models to wear intense light shield sunglasses!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

wrong wrong wrong

the secret is to get the model's number

end of story

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast